Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Character Art (Currently Closed)

ghost (played by nightmaregamesYT)

Ghost looks amazing. Thank you
Kruhee Topic Starter

Blair Krol wrote:
Blair is perfect ^_^
Thank you! I'm really glad you like her <3 She helped a lot!
Sophie wrote:
oh my god Sophie is perfect!
Awesome! I learned an awful lot with her!
KatayokuNoTenshiVII wrote:
I love it, Kruhee! Thanks a bunch!
Great character, I'm glad I managed to do her justice :) Learned an awful lot in the process.
ghost wrote:
Ghost looks amazing. Thank you
I'm really glad you like him <3 He was fun to do. I don;t draw men a lot so it was really good practice for me.
Tea

Popping in here to say THANK YOU! I love the way you drew Evelynne! <3
Super cute, ended up slapping it on their front page of the character website.
Kruhee Topic Starter

Tea wrote:
Popping in here to say THANK YOU! I love the way you drew Evelynne! <3
Super cute, ended up slapping it on their front page of the character website.

Awwww!! O///O Thank you so much! I'm so glad you liked it! <3
Fyonae (played anonymously)

Wow. Just. Wow. I LOVE Your art style. So fun to look at! I snooped at everyone's pics you did and just wanted to comment. Kudos :D

Fyonae here, would LOVE to see what you could come up with. If you get the urge to draw more characters!
Z'jînn (played by Demilicious)

You know I absolutely adore your art. You are so talented in so many ways, Kruhee, and it is wonderful to see you share it even when you needn't. <3

That being said, if you aren't full up, I would love to see what your interpretation of Zjinn is.

Many thanks, Love.
Norse Wolf of Winter (played by MasterWinter)

Kruhee, you are awesome! Ty for this! <3

When you open up again, I'd love seeing what you can do with Valter. <3

Valter is a bespectacled man of average height. Most of his long, white hair is bunched up into a ponytail by a golden brace. The ponytail hangs past his right shoulder, reaching up to his chest. The rest of his hair is quite messy, with uneven bangs falling down the sides of his face and between his eyes. A pair of wolf ears sat atop his head, twitching silently. He has alert eyes with vivid blue irises. His attire is quite trim, befitting his stern personality.

It comprises of a simple pair of dark dress pants and a white collared dress shirt, completely buttoned up with a dark blue tie with the Valknut symbol on it hanging from the neck. Over this, he dons a black trench coat with a white border. The color of its interior as well as its exterior matches that of his tie. The coat has a high collar which is left unfolded. The cuffs are also quite large. As the coat cannot be closed down the front, Valter fastens it with a long belt, looping it twice around his waist and then holding it fast with a simple buckle. This leaves part of the front of his shirt exposed, allowing the tie to be tucked neatly into the coat. The belt itself has a pattern of diamonds running across it. His outfit is completed by a pair of dark shoes with contrasting light soles.

Edit: Sorry if I gave too much description, but trying to get used to writing Valter's looks out.
Uuuh if this is open again, Id love if you can do something with Lukan? Theres a few refrences on his profile. No much.

Be as creative as you want please lol.

Your art is super cool 💗💗💗💗
Vers (played by Guardian_Girl)

Awwwwww, she's beautiful, thank you! I have to say, you pulled off the hair very well. I would have gladly taken just a solid color if it had proven too hard, but this is fantastic. Definitely going on her profile, with credit of course!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Character Art (Currently Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus