Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Character Art (Currently Closed)

Vers (played by Guardian_Girl)

I would absolutely love it if you would draw either of the two on this profile (Nerida, or Zale). They don't really have a definite description yet, or at least a written one, but I can figure it out if need be
Medicus (played anonymously)

I would love to see my girly Medicus in your style ^^! She's a seer type character and can be depicted with or without skeletal parts showing.

Gallery
Kruhee Topic Starter

RimCaster wrote:
She looks amazing <3 Her clothes resemble a bit chun li from street fighter(not that it's bad.) Thanks again!

Thanks lol, that was actually the inspiration for the dress. It was the first thing I thought of when I saw 'blue dress' in her profile <_<
Kruhee Topic Starter

Vers wrote:
I would absolutely love it if you would draw either of the two on this profile (Nerida, or Zale). They don't really have a definite description yet, or at least a written one, but I can figure it out if need be

They look really cool, I think I have a few ideas. Not sure which one I want to do but I'll figure it out when I get to them :) Should be good practice.
Kruhee Topic Starter

Medicus wrote:
I would love to see my girly Medicus in your style ^^! She's a seer type character and can be depicted with or without skeletal parts showing.

Gallery

I'm sorry! :( Unfortunately I have now reached the limit of my list. Though she looks like an amazing character! If I start it back up again she will be in the top as number one. <3
Vers (played by Guardian_Girl)

Kruhee wrote:
Vers wrote:

They look really cool, I think I have a few ideas. Not sure which one I want to do but I'll figure it out when I get to them :) Should be good practice.

Awesome, just let me know if you need to know anything else.

Only specific things you need to stick to are really hair/eye color (as best as you can, I know they're kind of unusual). The tattoo they share is optional if you draw their hands.

Beyond those for both, Nerida usually always wears a scarf or something covering her mouth if you decide to draw her, though I'm cool with her not having one on.
Raera (played by Robyn)

Oh hell yes, I have to hop in! It would be amazing to see your take on Raera here. Although some artwork shows a blindfold, I would honestly love to see her eyes in your style. Here is the link to her gallery page~

https://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=74076&page=163823 -- Thank you for considering!
Blair (played by EnkeliAgon)

If you're still selecting options, I'll leave Blair here for a potential one to test your skills with! ^_^

There are reference pieces in the profile, but I would love nothing more than your own artistic style on it!

So cool of you to offer such things! <3

Best of luck with you're chosen pieces!
Calliope (played by WandOfEternity)

Ahhhh!

Oh my goodness she looks wonderful! I love that you were able to incorporate the hood, and her personality! Thank you thank you so much! I'm gonna go add this to her CIR, if that's alright.
Kruhee Topic Starter

Calliope wrote:
Ahhhh!

Oh my goodness she looks wonderful! I love that you were able to incorporate the hood, and her personality! Thank you thank you so much! I'm gonna go add this to her CIR, if that's alright.

Thank you, I'm really glad you like her <3 And feel free to use her any way you like as long as you credit me :)
My reply is late but oh my goodness, thanks so much! Kaleika is adorable, and I'm happy if she helped you at all in your work.
Kruhee Topic Starter

Sorry, had to step away for a little bit. Back to practice :)
Error (played by nightmqre)

I know this is closed, but if I don't comment now, I'll totally forget to do it at all

IF you open back up, I'd love to see what error here would look like...She's fresh, but there is a full-body picture on there right now. Hopefully (if) you take her on, they'll be more. X3
Blair Krol (played by LittleMouse)

Blair is perfect ^_^
Sophie (played by Cookiesareyummie)

oh my god Sophie is perfect!
can you please, please, please do my character Ash?
Finn Orin Ros (played by Vicious)

How about my boy Finn Ros?

Your art is looking awesome by the way!
Star (played by JetStorm)

can you draw star,she is a centaur,she has a white horse body,a red shirt that goes to the bellybutton,its made of rose petals btw,she has a red tail and red mane
I love it, Kruhee! Thanks a bunch!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Character Art (Currently Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus