Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Character Art (Currently Closed)

If this is still available I'd love for something of Kaleika. Her description is on her page, and her picture is somewhat accurate but she's not completely shaved on the head. If she's too complicated as a half dragon feel free to try her as a human.

I saw earlier in the thread and I'm sorry if ungrateful people are common! Hopefully for everyone that complains, there's someone happy just to get a little love :)
Kruhee Topic Starter

FoxyDragoness wrote:
Would you be able to do a mouse character?

His name is Prince Shiny. He's a brown brindle mouse (picture for reference) and he has a silver crown, armor, and a sword. Possibly with a crescent moon symbol etched into his attire somewhere. His most notable characteristics are his silky satin fur and a bite taken out of his ear.

TBH, right now I'm only looking to do humanoid characters. I'm focused more on practicing this specific style than I am on trying to do animals, though that will likely come later. Thank you for asking though <3 And for the reference photo. I do have to say, I love the name 'Prince Shiny.'
Kruhee Topic Starter

SkyKimimota wrote:
If this is still available I'd love for something of Kaleika. Her description is on her page, and her picture is somewhat accurate but she's not completely shaved on the head. If she's too complicated as a half dragon feel free to try her as a human.

I saw earlier in the thread and I'm sorry if ungrateful people are common! Hopefully for everyone that complains, there's someone happy just to get a little love :)

So far nobody has been ungrateful and everyone has been really nice, but I was thankful for the warning lol. Kaleika looks fun and challenging, I'll see what I can do :) thanks for the opportunity!
*gasp*

Hot damn, I loved it! He looks young, which kind of puts in into some sort of perspective but DAMN if you haven't nailed his look of "I'm 'gonna rip your precious ship apart from one hundred thousand kilometers away, you rookie."

Jesus christ, it's so good. Can I put it in his profile?
Kruhee Topic Starter

Churchtuary wrote:
*gasp*

Hot damn, I loved it! He looks young, which kind of puts in into some sort of perspective but DAMN if you haven't nailed his look of "I'm 'gonna rip your precious ship apart from one hundred thousand kilometers away, you rookie."

Jesus christ, it's so good. Can I put it in his profile?

<3 Awww, thank you!!! I'm really glad you like it. TBH drawing someone older is a touch of a challenge for me XD so its something I need to work on. Feel free to use the picture however you see fit :) It's yours for the taking.
Calliope (played by WandOfEternity)

Could you by chance do my lovely medusa Calliope? All her info is on her char page. Love your style!
Kruhee Topic Starter

Calliope wrote:
Could you by chance do my lovely medusa Calliope? All her info is on her char page. Love your style!

Can't say I've ever tried this before lol! Seems like a fun challenge. :)
Tea

I have Evelynne here who's humanoid enough I think! You have a super cute style! Loved scrolling through all the results so far. <3
Blair Krol (played by LittleMouse)

Can you do Blair? I want to see what she’d look like drawn, and just for fun, I’ll let you decide her style/aesthetic kind of based on what you can read on her
Sophie (played by Cookiesareyummie)

Could you draw Sophie:

She has long brown hair. She is alo a royal princess who adores roses
Freyja (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Mind drawing Freyja? I’d really love to see what comes out of it!
Kruhee Topic Starter

Tea wrote:
I have Evelynne here who's humanoid enough I think! You have a super cute style! Loved scrolling through all the results so far. <3

Thank you! It's been helping a lot to do these. I think Evelynne would be a fun challenge. :)
Kruhee Topic Starter

Blair Krol wrote:
Can you do Blair? I want to see what she’d look like drawn, and just for fun, I’ll let you decide her style/aesthetic kind of based on what you can read on her

She is very pretty, she should be fun to do, I don't often get a chance to draw blonde hair <3
Sophie wrote:
Could you draw Sophie:

She has long brown hair. She is alo a royal princess who adores roses

She sounds lovely, I'm sure she will be a delight to draw.
Freyja wrote:
Mind drawing Freyja? I’d really love to see what comes out of it!

Oh wow, she seems so fierce, should be fun to try to capture her expressions.
ghost (played by nightmaregamesYT)

if you wouldn't mind, could you draw ghost? i need some character art for his profile
Kruhee Topic Starter

ghost wrote:
if you wouldn't mind, could you draw ghost? i need some character art for his profile

He seems fun :) I need more practice drawing men.
Alfie (played by EterniGhost)

Thank you!!!! :D Alfie looks amazing!
Kruhee Topic Starter

Alfie wrote:
Thank you!!!! :D Alfie looks amazing!

Yay, thank you! I'm glad you like him :)
Freyja (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Kruhee wrote:
Oh wow, she seems so fierce, should be fun to try to capture her expressions.

I can't wait to see what you do with her!
RimCaster

She looks amazing <3 Her clothes resemble a bit chun li from street fighter(not that it's bad.) Thanks again!
ghost (played by nightmaregamesYT)

Kruhee wrote:
ghost wrote:

He seems fun :) I need more practice drawing men.

thank you. i look forward to the finished product, from what i've seen so far.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Character Art (Currently Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus