Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Rainforest (Public RP, Open)

MHW (played by dantefrancis)

((Oh...))
Anonymous (played anonymously) Topic Starter

((Hi. Yeah, it was clear so read carefully. You should edit to reflect that, or we can void those parts that refer to her as a woman and a person and move on (looks like that is what we've done).

We should wait awhile to post until murkysoulwaters has another chance to post. So we'll stop it here until she posts.))
Anonymous (played anonymously) Topic Starter

((

I made an Rainforest OCC thread. :)

https://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=76003

Status of RP: Waiting on Aliciya's reaction...

))
Tiamat Fatin (played by KosMos07)

((I'm guessing life has everyone bogged down?))
Tiamat Fatin (played by KosMos07)

((Hello! And I think the majority of us have been bogged down a tad with life so posting is slow. But I welcome you , hopefully new blood will get things renewed!))
Arcane (played by Pen_Tsunami)

(( HeY guys, I thought this RP was dead, and I’m very sorry to regret that I killed Daniel in cold blood and made a new character, can I replace him with someone else? I missed you all and I don’t want to give up just yet but I want to know if I can change my character, I’ll still play as Daniel tho, but I’ll use his actions mixed in with my new characters reply. ))
Alicyia (played by Murkysoulwaters)

((Welcome to the rp, DyingEmbers. I'm not sure when there will be new posts, but I really like your character design~
Pen: I'm not really in charge, but if you think you can manage it, it seems fine to me. *shrug*))
Kamaria (played anonymously)

((Yeah, I understand. Life can get pretty complicated sometimes. Maybe anyone who wants to continue can, and we can add some new twists to the story? ))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Rainforest (Public RP, Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus