Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Wolf Pack (Open, rules) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Taz (played by Taz)

This Post is NOT 100% accurate

JOIN OUR GROUP!! CLICK THIS TO GO TO THE GROUP

Pack Rules
- All members of this pack must follow Alpha rules, no matter how much you don't want to.

-I Will Decide Day And Night (season)

- all ranks with two, (beta,) do NOT have to be mates, only the alphas have to be

- Ranks must battle to get their desired higher rank, an alpha will be the judge of the winner.

- drama is great, so start some

- Play as many as you can handle

- Don't force fights, please, let them know through a message

- no god-modding

- don't make your wolf or wolves have deeply depressing pasts

- there are NO humans, or other animals(except for prey and predator) in this roleplay, only normal wolves you would find in a forest. Please pm me if you have a certain character that is a hybrid of some sort > I will accept u if u tell me :)

- don't bully them omegas, they may be the lowest rank, but they are still apart of the pack

- respect other roleplayers <3

Ranks (this will be shown in members and on here what pack you are in)

Moon Shine Pack

HIGHEST RANKS
Alpha male:
Alpha female: Taken
Beta male:
Beta female: Taken
........................................................................................................
MIDDLE RANKS

Hunters
( hunts for food for the pack) :
Female:

Warriors
( This protects the pack) :
Male:

Healers:

........................................................................................................
LOWEST RANK
Omega 1:
Omega 2:

NOT YET RANKED
PUPS:

Golden Lake pack:

HIGHEST RANKS

Alpha male: Taken
Alpha female:Taken

Beta male:
Beta female:

MIDDLE RANKS
hunters:

warriors: 1 Place Taken 2 left open

Healers:

LOWEST RANK
Omega 1:
Omega 2:

NOT YET RANKED

PUPS:

LONERS:

1 Place Taken
3places left:

the RP link !!

here is the link to rp> click me<
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts,

Taz (played by Taz) Topic Starter

i will update all of the ranks when more people(members) join
Taz Topic Starter

recent update added 30/09/2019

good roles still available
Taz Topic Starter

edit 1/10/2019
Taz Topic Starter

Sorry if this keeps bothering you but i put and edit date every-time i edit it just so i know who joined when Xxx
Taz Topic Starter

edit 2/10/2019
Sorry to be pushy, but do mates have to be forced or can love stories bloom? (because I'm a sucker for a good romance.)
Taz Topic Starter

KK, i do not mind .... they dont haveto be together if you know what i mean but if you want that u can xx
Flynn Auburn (played anonymously)

I’m game to be a wolf pup for golden lake pack! I’ll use Flynn’s wolf form for this
Taz Topic Starter

kk, have u done an application / joined the group
I have joined and sent an application. Where do I go to now? I'm sorry to ask, just trying to navigate around the website :)

-Zeezy
Taz Topic Starter

kk , soo you have joined and now you will go into the group yet again and in there there will be a tab called 'forms' click it and there will be a link in that form that leads you towards the rp thread page xx,,....... or the easy way would be going into 'fantasy rp' in the 'forums' tab and look for it in there xxxx
I will be a hunter of the GLP pack :)
Taz Topic Starter

EDIT 7/10/19
Taz Topic Starter

i have just added two new members to the group as loners :) the group is growing hugely and faster then i thought

EDIT 8/10/19
Taz Topic Starter

Edit 19/10/19
Taz Topic Starter

I have removed and added a person to the Rp please greet them and get to know them in the Rp .🙂🤗

Edit 22/10/19
Taz Topic Starter

This Rp Is Coming Alive Once More.

Anyone Who Has An Interest Within This Either PM Me Or Reply Here
Bunny-bubblegum

May I join in? I don’t normally do group role plays but this looked like fun and I do I have a character that I feel would work though unsure if she would work best as an omega making her a bit older and available for romance but with still a puppyish keen sense or just have her be a pup of course I know the final decision is up to the alpha but just thought I should give my thoughts if new comers are still accepted 😊
Taz Topic Starter

Bunny-bubblegum wrote:
May I join in? I don’t normally do group role plays but this looked like fun and I do I have a character that I feel would work though unsure if she would work best as an omega making her a bit older and available for romance but with still a puppyish keen sense or just have her be a pup of course I know the final decision is up to the alpha but just thought I should give my thoughts if new comers are still accepted 😊
well you are the first one to reply out of my whole entire group, i dont know if anyone else is intrested. so it might be just you and me...

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Wolf Pack (Open, rules) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus