Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Wolf Pack (Open, rules) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I am also interested! I just stumbled across this.
If this RP has lost activity, then we could start a new one...?
Taz Topic Starter

yes I was thinking about that, I think there are 2 or 3 people now interested in this sorta idea if you know what I mean..... so ima delete all the old players and start new with more
JaiyanaBinx

Hai, I'm Jai!

I haven't been part of a new RP in a while and wanted to, and since this is almost like Warrior cats but with wolves I thought that I'd do okay! I don't have a character set up just yet but I wanted to see if this topic is still happening since I saw that you weren't sure if enough people were interested? If you need me to make a character before deciding then that's completely fine! I'll start it now as a matter of fact! ^-^

Thank you for your time and for reading! <3
Taz Topic Starter

JaiyanaBinx wrote:
Hai, I'm Jai!

I haven't been part of a new RP in a while and wanted to, and since this is almost like Warrior cats but with wolves, I thought that I'd do okay! I don't have a character set up just yet but I wanted to see if this topic is still happening since I saw that you weren't sure if enough people were interested? If you need me to make a character before deciding then that's completely fine! I'll start it now as a matter of fact! ^-^

Thanks for getting interested though aha.

I've never done warrior cats?? so I'm in the dark on that topic however were discussing this RP right now though aren't we hehe. your character can be 100% wolf or it can be half human half wolf = shapeshifter. or person with wolf ears, tail etc.

well, we currently have 3 or 4 people now which is a small group. so I'm just waiting to see if anyone else wanna join and this can start maybe sometime soon
JaiyanaBinx

Taz wrote:
JaiyanaBinx wrote:
Hai, I'm Jai!

I haven't been part of a new RP in a while and wanted to, and since this is almost like Warrior cats but with wolves, I thought that I'd do okay! I don't have a character set up just yet but I wanted to see if this topic is still happening since I saw that you weren't sure if enough people were interested? If you need me to make a character before deciding then that's completely fine! I'll start it now as a matter of fact! ^-^

I've never done warrior cats?? so I'm in the dark on that topic however were discussing this RP right now though aren't we hehe. your character can be 100% wolf or it can be half human half wolf = shapeshifter. or person with wolf ears, tail etc.

well, we currently have 3 or 4 people now which is a small group. so I'm just waiting to see if anyone else wanna join and this can start maybe sometime soon

Okay! I shall be making the character(s) and shall be on standby!

Thank you for your time, consideration, and for reading! <3
Taz Topic Starter

JaiyanaBinx wrote:
Taz wrote:
JaiyanaBinx wrote:
Hai, I'm Jai!

Okay! I shall be making the character(s) and shall be on standby!

Thank you for your time, consideration, and for reading! <3

We will Be Doing The RP in My Group its the link in the main post
The Pack (played anonymously)

Hello! I'm not sure if you are still looking for new members to join but I was rather interested, I have four characters that can work here, two are pack wolves and the other two are loners but they could also be omegas, I have personalities and such if you would like to know them but other than that I am interested in joining if you were still looking for people.
Taz Topic Starter

The Pack wrote:
Hello! I'm not sure if you are still looking for new members to join but I was rather interested, I have four characters that can work here, two are pack wolves and the other two are loners but they could also be omegas, I have personalities and such if you would like to know them but other than that I am interested in joining if you were still looking for people.

Yes!!

we are Always Accepting New Players .. please press the group link in the main post. i shall add you THX XX
Taz Topic Starter

We are starting the group back up again! need players
Taz Topic Starter

Anyone want to join??

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Wolf Pack (Open, rules) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus