Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey there I'm new :D

Hookey Topic Starter

StaticNightmares wrote:
welcome to rpr! :D

Ahoy,
Ello there, friend! I hope you enjoy your stay down 'ere working with us in the gulags! Joking aside, we hope you enjoy your stay here!
Your pal,
The SongBhird
Hookey Topic Starter

SongBhird wrote:
Ahoy,
Ello there, friend! I hope you enjoy your stay down 'ere working with us in the gulags! Joking aside, we hope you enjoy your stay here!
Your pal,
The SongBhird

Thank you kindly my good sir!
Welcome to RpR! I've been role-playing here for over a year and I never use dice. ;)
Welcome to the Repository
Icysoul

Hi! Welcome!
Hookey Topic Starter

Abigail_Austin wrote:
Welcome to RpR! I've been role-playing here for over a year and I never use dice. ;)

Hi Abigail,

Thanks - now that I know that dice aren't mandatory maybe I'll just keep living in denial XD
Hookey Topic Starter

ABrokenCrow wrote:
Welcome to the Repository

Thank you <3
Hookey Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Hi! Welcome!

Hi!! Thanks :D :D
New here too! Read plenty of the comments and now I definitely get it now. Thanks everyone that decided to be helpful. UwU
Welcome to RPR!

~Cherry
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you like it here. Feel free to message me if you'd like to rp or chat. 😃
PenguinColada

Well, it looks like someone already included how to roll the dice, so... I'll just welcome you! Everybody here is pretty chill and won't look down on you for not knowing how to use the website. And we are all more than willing to assist. <3

Welcome to RPR!

giphy.gif
Heya welcome to RPR! <3 I'm positive you'll quickly find lots of great games and fantastic new friends. The RPR community is very active and kind, so don't be afraid to ask questions or talk to people.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey there I'm new :D

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus