Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

((Hiya naysayer))
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

Adi snarled.”B****? I’m not a b****. I’m only merely misunderstood by that kid.” She said sarcastically.”Anyways. Umm... I remember I was climbed up into the tree and hanging around.” She said.
Selkie Luna (played by Imthenaysayer) Topic Starter

(( sorry I was so busy all day and weekend))

((It's okay i guess.))
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz watches Chetan for a bit , still wondering what he was doing outside and under a tree when everyone else was inside n the warmth. she stretched her legs bending her back in an upside down arch sighing with relief when her back cracked.

Selkie smiles and walks up to taz “ hey guys what did I miss?” She asked Them as she went to find a spot to watch the action for now.
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz was still stretching when someone come up behind her which scared the shit out of her, she growled showing she wasn't happy about not sensing someone or hearing them come behind her. she spoke to them in there head as she had not yet learnt how to talk like she did in her hybrid form when she was a wolf, she was hoping because she came to this school so she would learn how to control her wolf better and not let it go on a rampage killing any think that got in to her way that included people. this only happened when people challenged her and her wolf blocks her out, the only way she could come back into control was either knocking her self out or running away from it all isolating herself.

she groaned " you bloody scared me!, but hi" she barked

(( ummm Adi is still inside with Kodoku and is talking with him))
Taz (played by Taz)

(( i know, i was confused too. so i just said that i saw her. i was going to tell her but i thought that would be weird? i didnt know what to do as a response to her post XD ))
Chetan (played by Sarlic)

He heard the wolf bark and looked over at it, did he imagine hearing the hey chetan?
He watches it for a moment then looks back infront of himself, reaching into the bag adi gave him and taking out another few fragments and absorbing them

He closes his eyes, still watching all the souls nearby, looking in the direction of the wolf with his eyes closed when he hears the growl

((But I don’t think taz can be both inside and outside))

((G'morning))
Taz (played by Taz)

(( she cant, just tell them that there outside with me and chetan))

"Yeah, but after some time you vanished."

Adi nodded.”Ya. I remember sitting on the under side of the big branch of the tree. I scared you that day.” She said.

“You scared me a lot. Didn’t you get kidnapped once?”

“That was another girl not me.” Adi said.

((You guys are replying way to fast I can’t keep up))

((You could read through the posts))
Abel (played by Fell-san)

"Hey guys I'm sorry for being mean I'm a eye for a eye kinda guy so you be mean to me ill be mean to you so let's start over hi I'm abel" he stick his hand out for them to shake.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus