Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

“Enough!” Celes yelled in frustration levitating both groups and flung them away from each other.
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz watched the person being wary that they had not met. she looked back at Chetan seeing that he had closed his eyes. she saw him move a bit when she growled. she spoke to him in his head "sorry". she got a bit fed up not being able to speak normally yet.
Chetan (played by Sarlic)

Chetan jumps up to his feet"Is it you whose talking to me"He says, his head facing towards the wolf, his eyes still closed"If so...you were in the headmaster's office earlier...weren't you, I recognize that soul"He wasn't sure if he recognized it, but he thought he did, so he was calling jt
Wade (played by Sarlic)

Wade looks over at celestria, then back at Adi"I mean sure I'm a little wet behind the ears, but don't we all start that way"
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

((Yes Celes did levitate and fling her two new friends as well))
Wade (played by Sarlic)

((I know))
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

Adi ignored them. She stood and looked at Kodoku who was flung next to her.”You ok?” She asked him.
Taz (played by Taz)

she smiles still talking " emm... yes.. that was me, im the girl with the attitude people would say, im Taz" she sat up licking her paw while watching him curious

He opens his eyes"I see, so Taz, the one who likes k"He says and looks up at the sky...unable to see that far he looks back at the wolf with a small tch sound"Well I don't know if you remember and you probably don't care but I'm Chetan"His tone wasn't a very friendly one and he looks her in the eyes and just stares
Taz (played by Taz)

She ignored his unfriendly tone " i didn't say i that i didn't care about people, and please don't stare at me, you don't know what it means to hold someones gaze in my kind, thats why i went berserk in the office" she growled a bit but changed her tone to a light one.

"I see, so it's a trigger causing your anger"He smiled lightly and closes his eyes"There now you can't tell that I'm looking"He laughs a little when she growls
Taz (played by Taz)

"it's not funny! what it means is a challenge between you and the person to death... and it makes me go out of control which my wolf takes over blocking me from controling my self...... it then starts going on a killing rampage, anything in view is lunch" she giggled "i was going to say it was my interest in class but them i heard a kid say they hate people who kill innocent humans... other things set me out of control too" she moaned

"A killer eh? And here I thought I was the only one here, well you stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours...you get in my way and I'll ****ing kill you"He smiles"And you let one kids interests stop you from being yourself...tsk tsk"
Taz (played by Taz)

"it was the same kid in the office i was thinking about pissing him off more but eh, im not like that am i," she said chuckling to herself " so what if i got in your ****ing way" she smiled teasing him thinking it was funny.

"I would shatter your soul and hide your body until the resurrection time limit is up, then I would absorb some of your soul so I get stronger and then I would leave, that way no more life for you...and you wouldn't get the afterlifr"He laughs, his tone a nonjoking one
Selkie Luna (played by Imthenaysayer) Topic Starter

Selkie went into the Cafeteria to get some food then. She went back out side to hide in a bush as fox to eat her lunch.
Taz (played by Taz)

"okay,okay dont get all high and mighty there its not like i would actually annoy you is it" she snarled hearing his aggressive tone. "soo..tell me me more about you" she tried her best to change the subject not wanting it to get out of hand.

"What's there to know, besides I won't just tell you just to tell you, even info has a cost"He opens his eyes and looks at her"For everything I say about myself, you need to say something about yourself"
Taz (played by Taz)

she looked at him seriously when he said "even info has a cost" she listened to him then saw him open his eyes she looked away " fine" she huffed " i have quiet a bit to say if you ask the right questions, i will tell the complete truth, but ask the wrong question and you wont get the info from me" she added

"So you want to play a question game then"His smile fades a little"Not just a story but questions?"He taps his foot lightly

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus