Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

“Students. Them thinking they actually have a choice when they don’t! I mean we are chosen ones for a reason.” Celes said.
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

She sighed, "because people don't like it when they're forced to make choices"

“It’s not a choice though.” Celes said.”That’s the thing they just can’t understand.”

She sighed, "I can't speak for them, but I know what we think" she gestured at Lyra and Shadow with her chin, "While we don't like it, we will help if the situation becomes dire"

“Welp it will get worse if we don’t stop the Rhelm baddies from taking over.” Celes said.
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

He sat down at an empty table in the dining room, seemingly playing pinfinger... with himself.

Celes glared at Adi who sat on the ceiling.

Adi shrugged the glare off and went over to where Kodoku was.”What are you doing?”

“Not really any of your business to be honest.” He said, not looking up.
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

Adi jumped down and landed on the table.”I see. You wouldn’t believe it but miss muffet is upset cause we won’t help people.” She said the last part sarcastically.

“Yeah. I’ve been listening in too... I don’t think she quite gets that we DO actually have a choice, as indicated by the fact that WE HAVEN’T DONE THE THING.” He said, intentionally loud enough for Celes to hear.

“The point is she wants to be a loser and help but can’t see we might die.” Adi said taking a seat across from him. She crossed her arms and legs.

Ramoth stood and walked towards the opposite end of the table, scrolling through her phone.

((Ok ok. Look there’s not more than one table it’s one table in general. Like this but really big.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/3e/41/d7/3e41d78fb7e59817909a0a475ea998ff--dining-table-design-dining-room-tables.jpg ))

((ohhh my bad ~))

Celes sat at the middle of the table. She ignored Kodoku and Adi. They were just jerks.
((sorry i have not been on this one in a while, what is going on))

((The characters are talking about the whole Rhelm of darkness and fighting it.))
she sits down alone

((Also it’s one big table in the dining room so a group of friends on each side but Celes is in the middle of the big table.))
((she tends to sit on her own any way she can, even if it means moving a chair))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus