Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

"ok, mellow hun, you have no right to say that sort of poppycock" her british accent suddenly coming out strong
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

"She does have a point though. Ya can't know what it's like being transformed into a mindless henchman until you try it." He interrupted, spinning a small chakram on his gloved finger.
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

Adi nodded.”Exactly. It’s not the best thing. I saw what it does to people... it’s the worst thing...” she said.”no one can change my mind.”

"Though I guess it could be fun to just freeload with 'em, just to watch them fail." He said, considering.
she growls and goes back to her drawings

“For fun? We get nothing for it you’re risking your life and possibly will be corrupted.” Adi mentioned.

"Yeah, for fun. These guys definitely don't stand a chance, and we aren't trying, so that's a confirmed destruction of the multiverse. You really don't wanna see it happen firsthand?" He asked, readjusting his face bandages.

Adi crossed her arms.”Yes but it’s the dumbest thing.”

“Don’t really have a choice anyways. It’s not a question it’s an order.” Celes said.

He leaned against a wall, shaking his head. "And when did we ask you? Besides, an order is just begging with overconfidence." He said, annoyed at Celes butting in.
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

Celes shrugged.”Not to my father.” She said.

Adi rolled her eyes.”Don’t listen to her royal highness.” She said.”She’s not the brightest.”

"Evidently. What could he possibly do to stop us? He can't stop the rhelm and he's recruiting school children to do it instead, he can't be that good of a king." He said, tossing a dagger up and down.

“He’s going to have us be taught to fight. And... it’s not truly his fault.” Celes said.

Adi looked at Kodoku.”Like I said don’t talk to her. She’s daddy’s little girl after all.”

He shook his head dismissively. "Let me make my own decisions, Adi. Celestria, or whatever your name was, he isn't having us taught, he's having you taught. I certainly know how to fight already. Unless, you don't believe me?" He said, pointing a curved blade at her casually.

“But you don’t know how to fight the Rhelm. Your powers are going to need to be stronger in order to beat it.”

“My powers are one of the strongest out there.” Adi said.

“Then you would be helpful to us.” Celes said and walked away.

Adi growled before looking at Kodoku.

"In case you forgot, we aren't going to fight it!" he yelled after her, rolling his eyes.

Adi rolled her eyes.”I don’t think she cares about that.” She said and went to her tree to hang.
Chetan (played by Sarlic)

((heya))

((Hey they just talked to the him and they’re back at the school.))
Mint (played by Lazari-Not_IEPFB-)

((I... truly don't know how to input on this situation))

((What situation?))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus