Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

((k))
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

((Cease))
Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

(( ;-; All is hokay? ))
((PERHAPS))

((Cease))

(( >-< I will take away your ability to jump! Or your couch! You know what? I'll take away both your couch and your legs. ))

((Y'know, I think physically decapitating him might be a tad worse than a couch jump))

(( <-< Do you know how tall his couch is? Or how hard the floor can be? How will he be commit jump? Many things we not know but could be berry bad sir ))
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

((Hi))

((Hello Sky, what's up?))

(( ;-; Gomen ))

Krillian took in his words for a while before finding herself agreeing with him. "That is true...", the young woman narrowed her eyes a bit in thought. She knew next to nothing when it came to battle and, she had to admit, there wasn't much she could take away from the latest battle. They both possessed powers that she didn't have and like Kodoku said, the fight was indeed short-lived. The dark-haired vampire felt even more anxious than before. "...Are you skilled in battle?", she inquired after a pause.

He was slightly caught off guard by the question, not really expecting the conversation to go much further. "Well, that really depends on the rules. A mage isn't going to fare well in a bar brawl, and a drunk brawler won't last five seconds in a fencing match. What's the context here?" He asked, at least pleased to have someone interesting to talk to while he waited for the next fight to begin.

Krillian made a small noise in her throat, thinking through the question before looking around the gymnasium and at everyone currently occupying it. She kept in mind the two who weren't. "Who do you believe to be the strongest here?", she asked as she glanced at him quickly, before she would continue to explain after whatever his response would be and to see where he might stand with those in the room as well.

((AFK for just a minute or two))

(( Hokay! ))

((That took a lot longer than expected! And writing all this out won't be quick either...)) He questioned her sudden veer off topic, but decided there was probably some good reason for it. "Well, lets see." He looked around the room, seeing the faces of many people he had taken note of for the future battles. "That Celestria gal seems a little too power-of-friendship to actually know her way around the battlefield, same for Skylar, though she's newer so it's harder to tell. Those two who just fought seem okay from the little we just saw, however tedious the banter was. The kids at the nurse- well, I suppose they aren't really here, are they? Moving on, Adi is definitely one of the better ones here.. Who else? Garenata is too passive for me to get anything accurate on her but I can't see her being any better than Celes and Sky. There are a lot more girls than anything else at this school, huh. You're... Well, I'll be polite and say I don't have enough information. Exile seems like he at least somewhat knows what he's doing, but as we might see soon, a couple jabs at his confidence will completely throw him off his game. I don't know anything about the newest kid, but I don't trust him." He said, looking over at Scam for a second before turning back to Krillian. "Though I guess that has nothing to do with strength, does it? Well, that's everyone... I'd say Adi, Mavis, or Karma. Or the new kid, but he's all guesswork." He realised too late that he probably didn't need to say anything except for his conclusion out loud, and sighed quietly.

(( 0-0 Many words! ))

Krillian listened closely to Kodoku's observations, growing more and more impressed as he went through everyone rather thoroughly. She was a little surprised that he managed to take in such information in such a short amount of time; more so on how quickly he threw everything together. The vast answer she received wasn't close to what she was expecting from him but she was not complaining in the slightest; as a matter of fact, she took it to mind, as a lot of what he said would come in handy in later dates. An odd feeling of gratefulness rolled over the vampire and she contemplated on expressing it before deciding to not do that as it would most likely seem strange to compliment someone you hardly knew for information that you technically did not ask for.

Once the man had finished she nodded slightly before giving his last spoken names a swift glance-over before looking back to him. "If you were to fight the three of them in battle, how would you believe that you would do? Win or lose?", Krillian asked as she looked over the newcomer not too far away, suddenly feeling a lot more weary of them after Kodoku's statement of not finding trust within them.

"At the same time? Well... I probably shouldn't go into as much detail as before, should I? Simply put, I'd probably lose. I could maybe take on two of them if everything goes to plan, but soul-stealing, hellfire, and whatever it was Mavis did that was so effective at the same time.... Maybe back when I had Xintu, but I'd need way more of my current relics than I can carry at one time to just go even with them. Why were you wondering, anyway?" He asked, realising he didn't know much about Krillian at all.

Krillian didn't recognize one of the words, Sintu, and made a small mental note to ask him about it later. Relics she knows, so she concluded that it was probably quite powerful. The thought of him having one on him was a thought for sure, but tried not to let her eyes wander from his own in search of the weapon she was certain Kodoku had when she first walked into the classroom a week ago. At the man's question she shifted in her spot a little bit. "...It has come to my attention very recently, that...I am at a heavy disadvantage in regards to battle. I believe Kai is as well. Yet, I have no experience in the skill of fighting. I wonder if I should come into possession of some form of power such as everyone else here; from what I gathered anyways.", she explained quietly, not fond of letting her thoughts find their way to everyone, especially those who might use it against her. Krillian was honest in her answer though, since Kodoku seemed to be with his own.

((AFK From Keyboard.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus