Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

(( hehe that works))
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

((B))
Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

(( ) ))

((I))

(( U ))

((seven))

(( 57, 307 ))

((I-I don't think that's actually true.))

(( Are you calling me a liar...? ))

((Ummm I’m confused...))

(( Don't worry about it! ^o^ ))

((Good morning!))

((Oh hi Icy))

((Hi Sky.))

((Is anyone here?))

((Barely...))

((Ah, fair enough- got a lot of work and study as usual, I assume?))

(( Gomen'nasai! ;-; I think it's my fault; I was waiting for Lemon to reply with Scam one or two more times [ same with Icy's replies ] before replying, but our OOC might have buried it and now he doesn't know ;~; I shall go inform him just in case! My apologies! ))

((Not a lot just haven’t been feeling like being on her yet))
Scam Likely (played by LeMon_James)

Kodoku wrote:
"Well, that does sound like-" He noticed Scam's approach and tilted his head in his direction, a hint curiosity in his eyes. He let him finish, and then responded in an ordinary tone, similar to the one he had just been speaking to Krillian with, all the while making little observations about the figure he chose to distrust. "It isn't much I think would bother you, really. We were simply discussing the combative capabilities or lack therof of some of our classmates, and I noticed I knew nothing about you. I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to keep it that way though, the element of surprise may be helpful for your later battle, considering how fond the students here seem to be of eavesdropping." He looked over his face subtly, curious as to what type of reaction the newcomer might have.

"Hm, well, sorry to bother you then." He said, before shrugging and moving back to where he was, stopping halfway there and heading back. "Well, I don't suppose I have too much to hide, combat-wise. I've a couple tricks up my sleeve, but that's about it. I don't have super strength, or magic laser eyeballs, or anything of the sort." He said before looking at Kodoku expectantly. "What about you? Any 'combative capabilities' of yours, Mr...?" He trailed off, realising that he didn't know anything about Kodoku either. "Anyways, before we continue, allow me to introduce myself. I go by many names, but currently I prefer to be called Scam Likely. A tad too obvious a moniker, perhaps, but I like it." He said as he held out his hand for Kodoku to shake.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus