Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

(( Hokay~ ))

(( Oh yeah! Lemon, Kodoku and Krill have talked about Scam a little bit; if you want you can have them be close enough to have heard them! 0-0 then come in all creepy-like, Krill will probably slow back off and then Scam and Kodoku can have some time together! Introduce le character into le RP and make some friends or enemies 0-0 that kind of stuffs! ^o^ ))
((Ah, great, thanks! Sorry for not seeing this for so long.))

(( No worries! ))
Scam Likely (played by LeMon_James)

Scam looked up at the mention of himself, moving a bit closer to the two of them to eavesdrop for a little. After Krillian's last sentence he decided to introduce himself, albeit a tad abruptly. "What'cha talking about?" He asked the two of them from about a foot or so behind them. "Sorry if i'm interrupting, but I noticed quite a few suspicious glances coming my way. Everything alright?" He asked with a grin, raising an eyebrow as he talked. "Of course, if I am interrupting anything important, i'll take my leave." He said as he slunk back a bit, waiting expectantly for a reply, be it screams, confusion, anger, rationality, or anything inbetween.
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

"Well, that does sound like-" He noticed Scam's approach and tilted his head in his direction, a hint curiosity in his eyes. He let him finish, and then responded in an ordinary tone, similar to the one he had just been speaking to Krillian with, all the while making little observations about the figure he chose to distrust. "It isn't much I think would bother you, really. We were simply discussing the combative capabilities or lack therof of some of our classmates, and I noticed I knew nothing about you. I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to keep it that way though, the element of surprise may be helpful for your later battle, considering how fond the students here seem to be of eavesdropping." He looked over his face subtly, curious as to what type of reaction the newcomer might have.
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

Adi shrugged.”Cant ask me what that thing is.” She said referring to scam. She was always pretty mean to fellow classmates. She never revealed why she was though. She told the headmaster once but that was 2 years ago.

He glanced over in her direction, getting slightly tired of her always butting in on him wherever he went. "Yeah, Adi, had you considered that maybe that's why I didn't?" He turned back to Scam, trying to gather anything on him.

Adi rolled her eyes saying nothing more. At least nothing out loud.

(( Tis a gooda morning! ^o^ ))

((Aside from the fact it's six in the evening for me, yeah!))

(( I've known peoples who wake up at that time 0-0 I did once too- so chu never know mi friendo! I also woke up late today- ))

(( But tis a gooda afternoon to chu! ))

((Gafterchoon!))

(( @o@ ^//o\\^ I love it! Gafterchoon~ ))

((Like Geevning, but not Geevning,))

(( 0-0 This is true information! e.o is there anymore? ))

((Geello))

(( Geello- XD reminds me of jello! Geello~ ))

((I just made it up thought I’d try...))

(( I like it! Geello, gooda morning! ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus