Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

She nods and kisses May's forehead. Her tail swayed behind her and she smiles "it is ok, just take your time." She goes back to eating her meat with a smile. Once she is finished she just leans back in her seat
Mavis Aldavir (played by Skykitty)

May stood and got in line. When she was done in line she came back with a plate of meat mashed potatoes and cauliflower. She loved cauliflower. She smiled and started to eat.

((Aren't you vegetarian?))
She makes a mental note of mays love for cauliflower. "You are cute, may." Her tail sways and she kisses may's cheek.

((Then let’s say she chose mashed potatoes and cauliflower))

May smiled and looked around the room.”Have you ever thought about make some other friends?”

She shook her head. She then looks around "I guess we can try, who do you think could match our personalities? Or maybe be the thing that we both are not, maybe a vampire would be good"

Mavis shrugged.”There is one demon girl that seems overly excited all the time.” She said and pointed her out.

((For now It’ll be my character Celestria.))

"So an odd demon, sure, let's go see her" she holds out her hand for you. Her tail continued to sways. "If you are still hungry let's also get that."

May looked at her food.”I’m kinda wanting to eat but maybe you could make friends with her hmm?” She suggested.

"I am not the best at making friends, I will wait for you to finish. Maybe she will come over to us." She sat back down and crossed her legs. She looks around more

May gave karma a look.”Oh come on. It’s easy. Just say hello my name is and then tell them your name and learn things about them. Now go.” She said.

"May, you already know my explosive personality. I am not good at being nice unless I already know the person as a friend" she hugs may, then kisses her cheek

May kept pushing her away not allowing the hugs and kisses.”You can’t hug me till you go make a friend on your own.” She said.

((Going night))

She sighs at may"that is not fair at all. I am not good at any of this" she stands up and goes to look for this demon. "Where would you be"
Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

Krillian stiffly padded into the cafeteria, muscles she wasn't aware of having sore and rigid with powerful tenseness before taking an excruciatingly slow as well as painful seat down at the table farthest from any windows. Even though she was getting rather used to being awake in the day and being exposed to more sunlight than she would like, the vampire still attempted to avoid it when the opportunity was offered. Paired with the overexertion the student had subjected herself to the days previous, the daylight was just too much at that moment in time. Making no move towards the normal food some ways away, stillness came over her naturally, eyes fluttering close.

She notices the vampire out of the corner of her eye. "I wonder what she is like" she stops her search temporarily to go over to krillian. She taps her on the shoulder. "Hello, my name is karma, what is your name?"
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

Celestria was sat at a table near a window. For a demon she was the sweetest thing. She said hello to everyone that would walk by her.

The tap on Krillian's shoulder hardly felt like another, just some odd numbness being prodded at. It didn't hurt but it wasn't exactly pleasant- nor something she had been expecting. And so the young woman jutted a little in the chair she occupied and half-listened to...Karma...as the demon introduced herself; another unexpected something, though it wouldn't cause any physical reaction this time. Thinking back through the few memories the vampire had of the woman standing next to her she briefly concluded that this particular behavior was rather unusual, considering how much the blonde tended to chase after chaos and such. For a second she wondered if this was some sort of trick. A sick play. Though the thought was tiredly dismissed upon looking up at Karma- the question seemed genuine enough.

Taking another second to gather her voice, "Krillian.", was the only response she gave to Karma. Quiet and curt, but not impolite either.

She nods "nice to meet you krillian. My girlfriend is making me make friends, so, would you like to be one of them." She smiled wide. "After all, a vs ampire is an interesting friend to have."

Krillian nodded slowly back in return to the greeting and small explanation given to show the reasoning behind said action; both surprised as well as indifferent towards the new information. Surprised that an angel could convince a demon to make friends, yet indifferent to the idea Karma had about about her, that it would be interesting to have positive connections with a vampire. It's something that she's heard and seen before for quite some decades by now and though it had originally stroked the young woman as odd then- such a wish among others is rather common now. Times sure have changed.

In regards to the taller student's question the vampire paused to narrow her dark eyes in deep thought even though it only lasted a second. "...I suppose so.", Krillian agreed after a moments' of hesitation. It might be a wise option to become friends with those who were good at fighting and could provide aid in numerous ways and situations.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus