Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Mavis Aldavir (played by Skykitty)

((Icy!))
((Heya Sky!))

((What’s up?))
((Not much really, making some competitive pokemon sets. You?))

((Working on a book based one something.))
((Based on what?))

((Something me and my friend came up with))
((Why would you specifically say 'based on something' then refuse to say what?))

((Its the same thing this Rp is based on ok? But it’s like not with our characters that’s in this Rp))
((I guess that makes sense. Did I miss anything?))

((Nothing too important yet))
((..For a month?))

((Idk we’ll see at least not for today.))

May moaned as it was a Friday morning.”Last school day before a beautiful weekend.” She said.
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

He patrolled the halls of the building out of boredom, looking for something to do. "....I suppose if they had a protectionary field that'd make sense...." He was talking to himself, as he usually did when he got bored.
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

Adi was also in the empty ish school. She was sitting on the ceiling meditating.”Ooommm.” She’d copy out loud.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"Don't complain, if the teachers cannot think of anything we can practice new fighting methods"

“What new methods? We barely know the fighting methods their trying to teach us.” May said. She got up to get ready.

"You are saying you never once watched someone else fight? Nor taken a book on fighting styles" teaches under her pillow, pulling out a book

May chuckled.”No I’m saying the teachers haven’t taught us enough yet on fighting.” She said.”Don’t you remember the first day? We had to fight each other.” She said. She finished getting ready and put her hair into a messy bun.

"I am normally used to fighting opponents that i legitimately want to hurt"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus