Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

Adi sighed.”Combat class. We basically have to kill each other. They don’t let me use my powers in the class.” She said sad.
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz looked at him and smirked "im not sure.... most probably combat if im correct"
Chetan (played by Sarlic)

"combat class?"He starts laughing"And are we allowed to kill in that class?"He looks at Adi
Taz (played by Taz)

(( wt* i didnt see your post skykitty and so i guessed and got it right thats *****d up))

((😂)) “Probably not But I wish. Actually Malavon can heal dead students back to full health so you could.”

"Good, I've wanted to feel that feeling again"he mutters lightly, knowing Taz could hear him

((nice))
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz immediately looked at chetan " dont you dare!" she snarled teasing with him

"Don't I dare what"He raises his arms in mock surrender

Adi chuckled.”You are both in love how sweet.” She teased.
Taz (played by Taz)

" i guessed what you was thinking, don't try anythink in the class next" she laughed at his retreat

"And why not"He smirks lightly as he lowers his hand"Oh I understand...don't do it next class so I can do it while people are asleep...smart"
Taz (played by Taz)

she looked at adi " are not" she blushed from what adi had said

Adi smiled. She got next to Taz.”Are too.” She said.
Taz (played by Taz)

"theres no winning with you is there?" she smirked then muttered very quietly " not"

"Nope I'm unbeatable...well eye exams beat me but besi---"He closes his mouth as he realizes what he was saying

“Ya you are. You like him. Come on. I can sense souls and their feelings.” Adi said.
Taz (played by Taz)

she smirked " i will not speak a word, and if i do thats not me its my wolf thats my soul, an my wolf doesn't speak unless im not in control" she moaned at the last word

“No you and your wolf have separate souls. I see that in many Shapeshifters.” Adi said.
Taz (played by Taz)

"its annoying how you can read me soo easily" she moaned

Adi shrugged.”Sorry can’t help it. I’m a soul eater. Not many people like us.” She said.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus