Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

Adi followed. She didn’t understand what he was planning but was pretty excited to find out.
Taz (played by Taz)

"ohh..okay" Taz started to follow him

Adi shrugged looking at Taz.
Chetan (played by Sarlic)

He walks to the outside garden and sits down in the middle of it"Tch...this will either work or I will be in massive pain"

He grabs the soul in his hand and closes his eyes

Adi stood next to Taz and watched him.
Taz (played by Taz)

"I can help with the pain, so thats okay" she looked at him and watched with amazement
Taz (played by Taz)

She looked at adi "do you think he know's what hes doing?" she whispered

He looks at the soul"Soul incense"

His soul, starting at his right hand seems to catch on fire, and he drops the soul he was holding, he looks at the flames and closes his eyes, letting out a yelp of pain as it started burning, quickly it vanished...some of his soul gone

"So even a simple...barrier...from a soul without a body...is enough to prevent it from taking the recoil for me..."He sighs lightly...then looks at the water soul"That means I just need to remove it's barrier...then I can harvest it's energy"

Adi nodded.”How could you remove the barrier?” She asked.
Taz (played by Taz)

she looked at him "are you okay?" she asked worried,
she then thought back to what adi had said to her - you love him - she then thought 'i cant be in love with him, she must be reading me wrong.'
she gave a glance at adi

"Tch...yeah I'm fine, and the barrier is quite the problem..."He grumbles as he picks up the water soul, then looks at Adi"I'm keeping this to regain the soul I lost"

A white blade forms in his hand, the hand that didn't burn and he looks at the soul, stabbing the blade into it

Adi shrugged.”Go ahead and keep it.” She said.
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz couldn't help her self but ask but she felt like she would regret asking " where do you get all these souls from, and from whom, if you dont mind me asking?"

He stabs it a few more times then puts his hand on the holes, the cracks spreading and the soul breaks and he starts absorbing some of the shards, putting the rest in the bag Adi gave him

"I get them from her"
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz looked at adi curiously, "where do you get them from then" she then looked back towards chetan
Taz (played by Taz)

((is there going to be any action soon?))

((Maybe when I’m not in school I might have something happen but not one of the baddies yet))

“Well I steal fresh ones from live people. Basically I kill as I take what’s mine.” She explained.

"We are allowed to do that here?"He turns to look at Adi

“No but I don’t really care about the rules here.” She said.
Taz (played by Taz)

"tsk..tsk.. another rule breaker along with me and somebody over there " she giggled

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus