Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Teachers (played by Skykitty)

((And naysayers fox girl and Kodoku ))
Teachers (played by Skykitty)

((Well one of my characters went. Could be you Taz if you want))
Taz (played by Taz)

((fine, kk, will do it as soon as i can, im looking after my brother and watching 'the greatest showman' it my favourite https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6_kruLr4VI ))
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

((Hey, I’ve been gone a couple days. What did I miss? Also hi Lazari.))
Mint (played by Lazari-Not_IEPFB-)

((Bunch of things, mostly just Mint joining and combat class.))

((Seriously? Can anyone tell me what happened without making it all about what their character did? I know that’s the only perspective you can get Lazari, but still.))
Taz (played by Taz)

((lol its gonna take you ages to read it all and catch up! but its really interesting and good))

((I'm sorry. I didn't know how to explain it... I... gtg.))

((I'm sorry.))

((Correct, it IS going to take me ages, because nobody is answering my question.))
Wade (played by Sarlic)

((So chetan, adi and taz skipped math class while a new student joined it, electra, and the teacher decided it was a do nothing day so cele left and found mint and after talking for a while wade left the class as well and went down to the cafeteria, where mint and cele found him, and mint showed her dog form to wade in exchange for him showing his water powers...then the bell rung and they all went to combat class and so far taz, wade, chetan, adi, and mint have shown their abilities...chetan lied a bit on his though))
Taz (played by Taz)

(( well people have all got there own like little groups, they have got there schedules for classes, there was nearly a fight at the start, then calmed down and now people are making friends to fit there characters powers, its more easiyer if you jut read the bloody rp lmao :/ i would also recommend it doing it in the inbox chat ))

((Hey icyrosyseal? How does your character act?))

((Thank you very much, Sarlic. Clearly it isn’t ‘more easiyer’, Taz. ,* Their* Their* Their* Their* Character’s* Easier* Just* and you don’t even need more.))

((General edgy loner. Seemingly doesn’t want to be one, but every interaction he starts is just awkward. Cradles a knife for unknown reasons. Raises the bandages over his mouth higher when annoyed.))

((Okay. I need to charge my kindle though, so brb.))

((Your- are you- are you on the rprepository on a kindle?))
Taz (played by Taz)

(( im confused..... well , im on my apple iphone 11 pro max ))

Kodoku wrote:
((Your- are you- are you on the rprepository on a kindle?))
((Yeah, it's annoying since the charger I have doesn't charge it unless I have it on sleep mode.))

((Not that I know of.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus