Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Teachers (played by Skykitty)

The teacher nodded.”Ok. That was very interesting.” He said.”Next!”
Mint (played by Lazari-Not_IEPFB-)

"I don't know. I can just see wisps when I'm in puppy form." ((Forgot to mention that when she got to Wade she went back into human form. Didn't want to make too long of a post.))

Mint looks at Taz and waves.
Wade (played by Sarlic)

"Wisps?"He tilts his head"I'm not sure what you mean by two of them...I can't see wisps...at any time..."

"I don't know. All I know is that I can see wisps in more detail when I'm a wolf." She points to where her heart should be. "Mine is right there."
Wade (played by Sarlic)

"So a wisp is something inside the body...and probably not an organ"He thought he knew what she meant...and if he was right he didn't really want her to know

"Yep. Do you know what it is? Because h - e - double hockey sticks if I know!"
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

Adi stood wanting to go.”You already know my powers but whatever.” She said. She sat down and started to meditate and focused on her energy of all the souls she had in her. She had a fire magic soul in her and fire is exactly what appeared out of nowhere and burned the dummy. She stood and bowed before going to sit back down by her fellow students.

The teacher did know her powers already.”Who hasn’t gone yet?” He asked. There we’re at least two maybe three girls that haven’t gone yet.

"Show off much?" She says under her breath. "How did she do that anyways?" Mint says louder.

((Taz, Celes, and I don't know who else.))
Wade (played by Sarlic)

((electra if she comes on as well))

((Yeah.))
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz smiles towards the girl and mouths "hi" she then looked back at chetan,

(whos go is it next?)

((And naysayers fox girl and Kodoku ))

((Well one of my characters went. Could be you Taz if you want))
Taz (played by Taz)

((fine, kk, will do it as soon as i can, im looking after my brother and watching 'the greatest showman' it my favourite https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6_kruLr4VI ))

"Hey." She steps a bit back so that she isn't in physical touching range.
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

((Ok.))

Adi smiled.”Well... some things are better left unsaid.” She said to mint after she asked how she did that.

"It was a rhetorical question. I don't really care, I'm only looking at what you can do." She shrugged .

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus