Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Taz (played by Taz)

(( im confused..... well , im on my apple iphone 11 pro max ))
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz spoke towards chetan " thanks, that was just something easy, noting to fuss about" she grinned getting her point across
Chetan (played by Sarlic)

He nods"Seeing your power makes me eager to do that duel with you one day, especially when you're at your peak..but I know your power and you haven't seen all of mine, so looks like I still have the advantage for now"
Taz (played by Taz)

she grimace " ill find out sooner or later, you cant hide it for long" she gave him that teasing look

"I mean you already know half of it, so you are closing in on it"He shrugs lightly
Selkie Luna (played by Imthenaysayer) Topic Starter

Selkie Turns to a fox and sat down next to Tez
Mint (played by Lazari-Not_IEPFB-)

Kodoku wrote:
((Your- are you- are you on the rprepository on a kindle?))
((Yeah, it's annoying since the charger I have doesn't charge it unless I have it on sleep mode.))
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz was still looking at chetan when she turns her head and jumps, for some reason she didn't sense the now-fox-Selkie there next to her. she growled " warn me next time you creep up on me! for some reason i cant ever hear you when you do that" she moaned immediately calming her wolf down telling it was not a threat

((Also, autocorrect is annoying but I can't do anything about it right now. What class is next?)) Mint, glad to have the attention off of her. Easier to fade off, too. She sits down and watches.

She smiles “I’m sorry.” She said “my name me is Selkie but your can call me luna if you like.”

"Why would you choose luna as the other option, it doesn't relate to the name selkie at all"He says turning to look at Selkie

She takes off floating and sits down. ((Can anyone read minds here? Sorry about all the questions...))
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

((Not that I know of.))

((Okay good. Thanks.))

She said sweetly “Luna is my nickname that my closest friends call me.” She said

"Well I'm not one of your close friends am I"He says...not as sweetly

Since she has nothing better to do, she listens.
Taz (played by Taz)

((@Lazari-Not_IEPFB- the closes thing to what your saying about mind reading with my character ' taz' is that she can on touch see the future of that person and see there next moves but thats only if she gets to touch there hand or anythink))

taz still calming her wolf didnt now she said it aloud " its fine, its fine, they weren't a threat, bloody calm down" she said looking up and noticing they had heard her.
" its okay, im just trying to tell my wolf that" she moaned towards Selkie

((In other words, Mint just has more of a reason to avoid people touching her. Great!)) Mint ears twitch when she says wolf. "Hey. What universe are you from?"
Taz (played by Taz)

she looked at mint and sighed " it depends on what your trying to say, my father was a demon, hell-hound,shapeshifter and many other, so i would say the demon world but some would say this dimension" she smiled

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus