Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Asylum RP (Closed)

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

He turned to Jev. "My job is to make the patients safe and comfortable, unlike you, Mr. Tattoo" he said, still brushing her hair. "I'm on a small break, and poor Aya was all alone, so I wanted to hang out with her. Is that tokay, Doctor?"
Fell (played by Fell-san)

*you hear a upsy voice* hey anyone here
Renidik (played by SkinnyCracker)

She suddenly hears a voice. To her it is so faint that she thinks it is in her head. "Yes, I'm here." She says with a struggle.

Oh good it was getting bored here and I just *the voice sound mad*hate being bored

"Me too. So, I'm Renidik. Who are you? Like what is your name?" She asks the voice, still looking for the person.

I'm...actually I dont know but people call me fell cause I fall alot and my parents called me a fallen angel so hehe I killed them

"Oh, that's kind of cool. I used to break into people's houses to take peoples pets that make noise to kill them, then throw their, now dead, animal's head back into the house. And I don't know where my name came from." She says as she finds the person down the hall in a room.

The guard comes back with a cup of pills and some soda. She grabs the pills and just throws them into her throat. She grabs the soda and gulps it down. "Don't ask. I just can't swallow pills." She says in the direction of the voice. "Um, Who are you talking to?" The guard says without noticing that she regained her voice. "Oh. I am talking to Fell." She says to the guard.

"Oh ok, wait......Who is Fell?" He then says under his breath,"Who names their kid Fell?" She then says, "Well Fell is my new friend. He is in that room...", She points to the first room in the hallway, "right there."

"Oh ok. Well lets get going. You have to get back into your cage, urm...I mean room." He says to her. "Okay." She says with a sigh.

She walks into her room. and just sits next to the base where the guard had to attach the straight jacket chain to. "Hey, what's your name sir?" She says to the guard. "Oh, well, I am Jack. I am a just training so you probably will not see me again." He replies.

"Well bye then." She says to him. When the door closes she gets up and sort of runs to the window. "Ohhhh. He is actually kinda hot. I wish he would just come back and we will be together forever." She says as she turns around and sits against the door.

She gets up and looks out the window again. "HEY FALL! ARE YOU THERE? CAN YOU HEAR ME?" She yells to find Fall.

Hey are your guards nice

"Yes they are. Why? Are your mean??" She asks with curiosity.

No I don't have any they're scared

"Oh why?" She asks, kind of scared for the answer. She sort of backs away from the door and lays down. "I'm kinda tired. I mean what time is it? It feel like its night time already. But then again I feel like I just woke up from my 6 hour nap too."

(let me correct)
*my 6 hour night time nappy*

Cause the last guard got attacked by him

Once she heard that she got goosebumps. But then they went away because she sort of liked this new friend. And usually if she is scared of a person or something she doesn't interact with them anymore. This is the first time she has ever HAD a friend.

"Well thats cool. I think. Well that doesn't matter. So why exactly are you in here?

I killed my parents and I told the nice lady on the phone

"By the nice lady, do you mean the 9-1-1 operator?" She asks with confusion. "I mean how old are you?"

Yeah and 15

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Asylum RP (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus