Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Asylum RP (Closed)

"You aren't Yulie, cause you have a diffrent voice. But it's good that I can hear you, I am Liliath. Just Liliath nothing else, but these stupid people locked me up for no reason."
Kathrine (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Apparently assination is frowned upon!" She tilted her head back and laughed softly, the voices had receded for now. "I take it thats why you have a mask?" She looked at the hole and started scratching at it making it about 1'5 in diameter.
Jev Cipriano (played by Roueg)

After getting Aya settled in the mess hall, Jev left to grab more patients for the morning social hours. He could hear some female voice yelling that she was hungry, which made him go to her door and looked in through the window. He lightly tapped his knuckled against the thick glass to try and get her attention, "I hope you know yelling doesn't get you out faster," he warned. With that, he walked away from her door and stopped near the next door and looked into the window to see a man looking through a hole in the wall. He wanted to let Axel out, but the rules were two or more people had to deal with Axel at once. He wasn't trusted among the staff, not like other patients.

With a soft sigh, he walked to the next door and looked through the glass, only to flinch back when he saw a female face looking through the window. Taking a deep breath, he motioned for her to back up and glanced towards the information posted on the wall next to the door about the patient. "Um.. Riley? You need to back away from the door so I can bring you to social hour," he explained calmly.
Riley Synclaire (played by Skylar_woods)

Riley jumped a little when suddenly a man walked to her door. She hadn’t expected it, especially since her attention was focused on someone else.. However, she backed away from the door anyways, her heart beginning to pound wildly in her chest. So many unknown faces.. She looked behind herself to see if Jon and Scott were around, but they weren’t. She turned her attention back to the man outside of the door however, relieved she was able to leave this small room.. Maybe good behavior actually did pay off..
Aya (played by KokichiLove) Topic Starter

Aya sat with her breakfast silently. None of the other patients had made it to the dining hall, and judging by all the noise Aya wondered if anyone would. She was really lonely at this point, and any kind of company would be nice. She looked around. There was a guard at the door but she didn’t like bothering them for anything. Aya stood up and disposed of her tray of only half eaten food. She then sat back down and waited for other patients.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

Clyde then had to walk to the cafeteria, stretching as he did. He was done with hearing the screaming, and he needed somewhere to cool down
Doctor Jones (played anonymously)

Jones then calmed down and then the personality then said " Hey anyone out there, because We want you to let us out of here."

Aya perked up hearing the door open, but was surprised to see another guard without any patients accompanying him. She shifted in her seat and eyed him carefully. “A-Am I in trouble?” She spoke softly.

Oooh you’re in for it now Rang a voice in her head.

Aya wrote:
Aya perked up hearing the door open, but was surprised to see another guard without any patients accompanying him. She shifted in her seat and eyed him carefully. “A-Am I in trouble?” She spoke softly.

He turned around. "No, Aya. You're not" he said, looking at her as he moved towards her

Clyde Whistler wrote:
Aya wrote:

He turned around. "No, Aya. You're not" he said, looking at her as he moved towards her
“Oh...okay...” Aya was relieved that the guard wasn’t there to punish her for something she might have done and forgotten. “Um...where is everyone else? Are they still...in their rooms?” She thought that she might as well make some sort of conversation. This guy seemed nice enough.
Bubbles (played by Dark_Cupid)

Bubbles then started to scratch at the door, "Please, let me out, I want to go home" her nails were bloody. She didn't have any tears falling down her face and continued to cry. "I want my daddy, please, I want out."
Jev Cipriano (played by Roueg)

Once Riley stepped away from the door, Jev glanced over her information once more and swiped his key card. The door unlocked and he pulled it open before stepping into the doorway. He had never met her before, so he wasn’t sure how to approach her. “I can’t peg you for the crazy type. Let’s go, it is breakfast time and social hour. Don’t make a scene or you will be sedated and put back into your room until the next meal is served,” he explained as he motioned for her to come out of the room with him. “Have you seen any doctors yet?” He asked curiously.
Riley Synclaire (played by Skylar_woods)

Riley watched curiously as the door opened. She nodded when he informed her about what they were doing. She knew how to control herself, but hallucinations were a b*tch.. She walked out of the room, her eyes beginning to scan her new surroundings. She was dragged into the room and earlier she was too busy yelling, to even pay attention to where she was.. The hallways smelled clean, very similar to hospitals.. This technically was one of you thought about it.. just for.. crazies.

As she heard the man speak, she tilted her head, eventually shaking it as an answer. "No.. I just got here a couple.. minutes ago? Maybe an hour.. I'm not sure," she told him honestly.
Liliath could see a guard through a small hole in her door "Hey you can you get me out of this thing, I promise I won't hurt you. I promise to be good."

Aya wrote:
Clyde Whistler wrote:
Aya wrote:

“Oh...okay...” Aya was relieved that the guard wasn’t there to punish her for something she might have done and forgotten. “Um...where is everyone else? Are they still...in their rooms?” She thought that she might as well make some sort of conversation. This guy seemed nice enough.

He smiled, sitting across from her. "Well, the others are having trouble listening. But you're not like that. Right, Aya?"
"Please I swear i'll be nice, I won't do anything bad. Please I promise I won't attack , hurt or harm. Please just come here talk to me!"
"if you are cruel enough to lock me up then atleast come over and see who you lock up!"

Clyde Whistler wrote:

He smiled, sitting across from her. "Well, the others are having trouble listening. But you're not like that. Right, Aya?"
Aya bit her lip and nodded. "I...I try to listen...I try to behave." She forced herself to look him in the eye and try to overcome her shy streak. She suddenly felt herself getting a huge headache. "Ow..." She mumbled to herself, holding her head.

He took off his helmet. "Hey, don't worry, as long as you behave, this will be a peaceful time for you" he siled warmly, showing the scar on his eye
Bubbles (played by Dark_Cupid)

Bubbles continued to scratch against the door, "Please let me out, I want to go home to my daddy. Can anyone hear me? Hello?"
Renidik (played by SkinnyCracker)

She walks over to the door. The window was cleaned when she was asleep. She felt her head. It was bandaged. She peered out the window to see people. "Hey. I'm bored. Where is Clyde? He was supposed to let me out so I can go do something fun." She says.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Asylum RP (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus