Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Asylum RP (Closed)

Aya (played by KokichiLove) Topic Starter

Jev Cipriano wrote:
Jev had just entered the building and he could already hear everything freaking out for the day. With a soft sigh, he swiped his badge before walking towards all of the patients rooms that lined several halls of the building. He mumbled quiet good mornings to the other staff members he worked with before heading to a room that was only meant for them. Putting his things away in a locked box, he quietly hid the key before putting his hair up. Last time he forgot to put his dark hair up, a patient almost ripped it out of his scalp.

The memory caused him to rub his head before tying his dark hair up. Stepping out, he quietly walked to Aya’s room. He had been there just a few months longer than her and he had always worked with her since day one. Glancing towards a clock on the wall, it was almost time for breakfast. No wonder everyone was getting so antsy. Stopping in front of the door, he swiped his badge and slowly pushed the door open to see the female standing there. “Ready for breakfast?” He asked calmly as he reached out to rest a hand on her shoulder to lead her to the dining hall in the building.
About time... A voice rang in Aya’s head as she tensed up under the male’s touch. “Do you...have to put your hand on me?” She asked softly, avoiding eye contact.

Push him off! Push him off! The voice rang again, Aya ignored it, but the troubled look on her face would show the staff member her mind was not clear.
Bubbles (played by Dark_Cupid)

Bubbles was sitting on the bed and just staring at the wall, she continued to giggle as her 'friends' talked with her and told her funny jokes.
Mishka Asola (played by Vilarious)

Mishka sat patiently at his bedside, hearing multiple screams and voices bounce off the walls from different rooms. For some unknown reason, he was extremely calm. Not even the loud noises from the other patients seemed to bother him, which he thought they would have. Out of pure curiosity, Mishka placed his finger on his wrist to see if he was even alive. His pulse rate was normal, calm as one can be. Why was he so calm? He shouldn't be- he didn't believe he was meant to be here.

The thought as to why he was at the asylum seemed to be the only thing to trigger his heart rate, spiking quickly in his chest. As hard as he tried, he couldn't think of a single reason for being trapped in the patted room.

Bubbles might be the youngest one here and she didn't care, she always seemed much older for her age, she was only 7 years old. She was born in a Psych ward and usually escaped them, now, after so long she lost track of all the ones she's been too.
Kathrine (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Well since we got nothing better to do, why are you stuck in this Hell hole?" She leaned against the wall with the hole in it and played with her hair. Most people thought it was dyed but no it was just natural half black and half white.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

Riley Synclaire wrote:
Riley felt her eyes widen a little, but she shrugged. She didn’t know what to do. She coiled away from his touch however, not liking it at all. “Uh,” a nervous laugh escaped her lips as she didn’t know what to do. What was happening? Her eyes glanced at the door yet again as she saw movement from outside of it.

He nodded, he understood. He slowly got up, and walked away

Bubbles walked over to her door and stood there staring at it, she knew that someone had to come in sooner or later. She just wasn't for sure when could she get out on her own or is she going to be stuck here.
Jev Cipriano (played by Roueg)

Aya wrote:
About time... A voice rang in Aya’s head as she tensed up under the male’s touch. “Do you...have to put your hand on me?” She asked softly, avoiding eye contact.

Push him off! Push him off! The voice rang again, Aya ignored it, but the troubled look on her face would show the staff member her mind was not clear.

Jev glanced towards her face and lifted his hand off her shoulder. “I apologize,” he said softly, letting out a light sigh as he glanced towards the other staff members. Some of them there were a bit rough with the patients, but Jev has different approaches with each patient he worked with. There was no reason to be rough and mean, he was only like that when he needed to be.

Clearing his throat, he put his hands to his sides as he walked with her towards the dining hall. “So. On the menu this morning are eggs, toast, and pancakes. What would you like the drink with your food?” He asked, looking back to Aya.
Aya (played by KokichiLove) Topic Starter

Jev Cipriano wrote:
Aya wrote:

Jev glanced towards her face and lifted his hand off her shoulder. “I apologize,” he said softly, letting out a light sigh as he glanced towards the other staff members. Some of them there were a bit rough with the patients, but Jev has different approaches with each patient he worked with. There was no reason to be rough and mean, he was only like that when he needed to be.

Clearing his throat, he put his hands to his sides as he walked with her towards the dining hall. “So. On the menu this morning are eggs, toast, and pancakes. What would you like the drink with your food?” He asked, looking back to Aya.
“Just milk, please.” Aya said in her best polite voice. She wasn’t sure if this guy had labeled her as crazy yet, and if he hadn’t, she wanted to seem as normal as possible and keep it that way. Maybe she could get this one to convince the others that aside from having 2 others trapped in her body, she was fine. “Hey...” she finally met his eyes. “Why are you being nice to me?”
Jev Cipriano (played by Roueg)

Aya wrote:
“Just milk, please.” Aya said in her best polite voice. She wasn’t sure if this guy had labeled her as crazy yet, and if he hadn’t, she wanted to seem as normal as possible and keep it that way. Maybe she could get this one to convince the others that aside from having 2 others trapped in her body, she was fine. “Hey...” she finally met his eyes. “Why are you being nice to me?”

Nodding, he approached the doors that lead into the mess hall. Stopping by the scanner, he pulled his key card out to scan it as he glanced towards her. "Is there a reason why I should be mean?" He questioned, glancing towards the doors as the light above it turned green, signaling that the doors had unlocked. Pushing the door open, he motioned for her to go inside. "I have no need to be mean and drag you around unless you give me a reason," he told her simply with a shrug as he watched her. "You know the drill though, grab your food and I'll go get your meds in a few minutes. I need to get the others as well."

Bubble giggles again and says, "Don't make me go, daddy, I promise I'll be nice. Please daddy, please. AHHH!" She screams as she torments herself and scratches at her face and arms.
Riley Synclaire (played by Skylar_woods)

Riley sat still, glad that he was leaving. She didn't like being touched by people she didn't know. Especially when she didn't know where she was or even why she was in here.. She watched the man leave, only to hear her stomach growl a couple second later. She wondered what time it was..

After the man was gone, Riley stood up, her legs shaking a bit. "You need to rest," Jon said, leaning against the door. "No she doesn't." someone Riley wasn't familiar with, appeared and smirked. "They'll just lock her up and electrocute the he'll out of her until we get out of her head," the unfamiliar guy said. "W-who are you?" Riley asked. "I'm Scott. I died here a couple weeks ago. Saved my pills and took them all at once," he smiled as if she was proud of his suicide. Riley lowered her head and sat on the bed in the corner of the room. She rested her hand on the rough fabric and sighed.
Doctor Jones (played anonymously)

Doctor Jones was once a renowned doctor known for his unorthodox but effective treatment but was he saw things he should never saw. It broke his mind, shattering it it many personalities, each one trying to take control of his body and he's can't do anything about it. Now we see him in cell siting.

"Let us out of here" His many personality yelled out at same time in the cell.
Renidik (played by SkinnyCracker)

"Hello?" She says as she wakes up. She touches the spot where the metal hit. "Ow! What did I land on? She looks around to find a blood stain near the base of the chains. "Oh, that was hard. Well it is metal. Hehe." She says as she gets up.

She walks over to the window in the door to notice the blood stain on the window too. "Oh yeah. I forgot I did that. Tehe." She rubs the blood off with her shoulder. "Oops, now there is blood on my jacket too." She looks through to find that the door down the hall is closed. She looks at the room where the ghost person was. It now said Dr. Jones. "I wonder if that is who I saw. Maybe I just couldn't read it." She says as she backs up and looks at the camera. "Hey! I'm starving. Get me some food. I haven't eaten in hours. I NEED FOOD!"
Doctor Jones (played anonymously)

Jone's mind was unlike anything in the asylum because the voices in heads can take control of his body and the personality that just took over this time was "The Rockstar". The personality then began to sing: "Evolution is a mystery, full of change that no one sees, clock makes a fool of history; yesterday's too long ago, don't agree with what I know, tomorrow come the place to be" the personality yelled as loud as possible. He then continued yelling the rest of the lyrics.
Axel Ozul (played by FlamingPsycho)

"Apparently, they disprove of cannibalism quite greatly." He grumbled, eventually finding the hole and looking through, eyes sparkling though most of his face was obscured by the muzzle-esque mask hiding his mouth and nose. "So they don't quite trust me, so they sent me here." He shrugged, examining the other patient.

((Sorry, Marching Band...))
Liliath then could hear someone else her voice (riley) "Hello can you hear me?" Liliath yelled and asked "Can you let em out please?"

Bubbles twirled around in a circle as she stood in front of the door, her arms and face were scratched up and bleeding. She licked herself and loved the taste of her own blood. "Daddy said I've been a good girl and can come out now. Please, I want to come out."
Renidik (played by SkinnyCracker)

She walks over to one of the walls to see a hole. Somebody was looking into it and talking. She walks over to the hole saying in her head, "Has that been there in the whole time?" She peers into the hole to find a man with some sort of muzzle on. "Hello. I'm Renidik. Who are you?" She asks the other patient through the hole.
Riley Synclaire (played by Skylar_woods)

Riley heard a voice.. It wasn’t Jon’s.. or Scott’s, so she wondered who it was. She curiously walked to the door and looked out the glass window. “I.. I can hear you..” she said, not wanting to yell. She wanted to remain calm. Especially if that meant being able to get out faster.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Asylum RP (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus