Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Asylum RP (Closed)

Fell (played by Fell-san)

You're welcome
Renidik (played by SkinnyCracker)

"This is the most happiest I have ever been. And its all because of a guy. To be honest I never thought those words would ever come out of my mouth."

"how do you feel about this?"

Heh I think I lost all murder urges now the secret words that I never thought I would say

She laughs like she has never laughed in her whole life. It was an incontrolable laugh. It makes somebody that hears it laugh.

"uhh, I hate my laugh."

"When I am happy I laugh like that. I haven't been happy for a while soo, yeah."

(I have to go take a shower and finish up my "homework")
Doctor Jones (played anonymously)

Unbeknownst to the pair, Jones was listening to the whole thing and the entire time was shaking his head, even though he could not see them he could hear very well even if they are a bit down the hall. All of the voices of Jones decided that they were in a building full of fools. Because in the end Jones was insane but he isn't stupid and is probably one of the smartest people in the building. Even if his condition has made him a bit less sociable.

I think your laugh is cute

*I rub your head*
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

Doctor Jones wrote:
Unbeknownst to the pair, Jones was listening to the whole thing and the entire time was shaking his head, even though he could not see them he could hear very well even if they are a bit down the hall. All of the voices of Jones decided that they were in a building full of fools. Because in the end Jones was insane but he isn't stupid and is probably one of the smartest people in the building. Even if his condition has made him a bit less sociable.

He heard them. Just two random maniacs who "Found love". He knew they would need to be separated, or one needed to be executed.

*I look at clyde* what

What

She gets up and looks at Clyde. "Why can't you people just be happy?"

Yeah we actually cured ourselves with love

She tries to hug Fell but, she forgot she had a straight jacket on.

"Oh, great. How can I forget that?"

*I hug her*
Liliath and this point was banging with her head against the door well screaming. "Let me out!" "Please." Then she managed to get out the straitjacket and now she violently kicked against the door. If no one would do anything there was a huge change she would get out of this room.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Asylum RP (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus