Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Asylum RP (Closed)

Aya (played by KokichiLove) Topic Starter

Aya went silent for a moment and almost looked like she was zoning out before a giggle escaped her lips. “You’re nice, Mister. I like you.” Her personality had changed, and now Lily was active. “How’d you get that scar though? It looks bad!”
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

He smiled. "I got it after going to war in the Air Force, my ship crashed and I had to fight with an enemy in a knife battle. I almost lost me eye, but my vision seems to be okay"
Bubbles (played by Dark_Cupid)

Bubbles couldn't take it anymore and started to scratch herself again on her face, arms, and legs. "They can't hear me daddy, they won't let me go" her so-called daddy is dead, Bubbles had killed him in his sleep.
Renidik (played by SkinnyCracker)

"Where is CLYDE? I don' want to be in here anymore. CLYDE!" She yells trying to grab his attention. "I don't want to sound needy, well I know I am, but still I need to use the restroom and I'm hungry." She says to herself.

“Whoa! That sounds intense!” Lily perked up hearing someone screaming Clyde’s name. It could be heard all the way in the dining hall. “Should somebody go check on whoever that is screaming?” She hadn’t met Clyde before so she didn’t realize that’s who she was talking to.

He nodded. "Don't worry, everything is fine" he brushed her hair softly. "Just be good, okay?"
Bubbles (played by Dark_Cupid)

Bubbles lays on the ground bleeding out, "Can anyone hear me, I need someone help to me please?"
Doctor Jones (played anonymously)

Jones then personality was changed to "The Narcissist", and it stood up and went the door and yelled "Anyone come here and witnesses our majesty that is Herald Jones" he tried to get the attention of the nearby guard.
Jev Cipriano (played by Roueg)

Riley Synclaire wrote:
Riley watched curiously as the door opened. She nodded when he informed her about what they were doing. She knew how to control herself, but hallucinations were a b*tch.. She walked out of the room, her eyes beginning to scan her new surroundings. She was dragged into the room and earlier she was too busy yelling, to even pay attention to where she was.. The hallways smelled clean, very similar to hospitals.. This technically was one of you thought about it.. just for.. crazies.

As she heard the man speak, she tilted her head, eventually shaking it as an answer. "No.. I just got here a couple.. minutes ago? Maybe an hour.. I'm not sure," she told him honestly.

Jev was surprised to hear that Riley had just gotten there not too long ago. She was very new at this, which meant she probably didn't know the rules of this place yet. Which meant she had an upcoming therapy session and doctors session. Looking over at her, he gave her a small nod. "Alright, well right now we are heading to the mess hall where you will get breakfast and social time. You will be able to meet the other patients, I'd advise you to stay out of trouble or you'll have to deal with other staff members that won't be so nice," he explained as he walked up to the doors of the mess hall. "And don't give me problems or I'll be your next problem," he told her before swiping his key card. The door buzzed and unlocked. Opening the door, he ushered Riley inside, "Sit where ever you want, you can get breakfast from over there and what would you like to drink?" He asked, looking around the mess hall and furrowed his brows when he saw the guard sitting with a patient.

"Uh.. every morning you will be given meds and a drink with your breakfast," he mumbled quietly, then cleared his throat. "I need to get a few others and you'll meet everyone soon, so no worries," he told her, then stepped back from her.
Riley Synclaire (played by Skylar_woods)

Riley walked with Jev, listening to him talk about where they were going. She would nod occasionally, but other than that, kept silent. Even when he spoke about her being a problem, she just nodded, letting him know that she was paying attention. She sat at a table, farther from the doors than any others. “Uhm.. just water.” She murmured. “Please.” She added soon after. As she saw the patient, she saw the man that had entered her room earlier. She glanced at Jev, seeing him looking at the two. “That guy is touchy..” she muttered, remembering how Clyde had brushed her hair out of her face. She remembered how trapped she felt when he sat in front of her while she was tucked in a corner. He may not have meant to make her feel that way, but it wasn’t pleasant.

Lily giggled again. “Don’t worry, mister guard! As long as Hana isn’t around there won’t be any problem at all!” She winced as the brush hit a tangle in her hair.

He was using his hand, trying to calm her down. as he moved his hand through her hair

Lily hummed softly as her hair was brushed. She didn't mind the close contact, in fact, for Lily it was a nice change of pace from being handled roughly by the guards whenever she threw a tantrum.

He smiled, pulling away lightly. "Did that make you uncomfortable?"

She paces back and forth waiting for anybody to visit her. "Who wants to visit a person who broke into peoples houses, stole and killed their pets just to cut off their heads and throw them back into their house. I mean like nobody appreciated that, right? I mean if somebodies animal just kept waking you up in the middle of the night, and just wont stop making noise, DON'T YOU JUST WANT TO KILL IT? Uhh those animals." She says to herself as she quickly paces back and forth.

She walks up to the hole again and looks for the person. She couldn't find them."What ever." She walks up to the door and kicks the door twice. "Hey is anybody out there? Come give me some food or talk to me. DO SOMETHING!"

She sees the ghost person again but out of the room. They were all of the way out at the back of the hallway. They were walking closer. "NO! GO AWAY!" She screamed. Now they are halfway down the hall. "STOP IT! GO AWAY! NO! NO! NO! STOP!!!" She screamed as they got to her window. Now she is up against the back way facing the window. "AHHHHHH!" She screams at the top of her lungs as they try to open her door. She is now breathing heavily. She falls down to now she is sitting with her legs wrapped around her legs and her head rested on her knees. She looks up and looks at the window. The person is gone.

Lily shook her head and grinned. “Nope! It was actually nice. Usually when a guard touches me they are restraining me.” Lily wasn’t particularly dangerous, but when she gets angry she would throw a tantrum like a small child that could do enough damage to need restraints, but this didn’t happen often. Lily was Aya’s “good” personality.

He smiled, brushing her hair more. "You are very pretty" he complimented, blushing lightly
Jev Cipriano (played by Roueg)

Jev followed Riley to the table she chose to sit at and nodded. He pointed to the front where food was being served. “Food is up there. I’ll be back in a few with your drink and meds,” he explained before he let out a sigh as he looked back to Aya and Clyde. “I’ll take care of it.”

Resting his palms on the end of the table, he looked at Clyde. “May I ask what a guard is doing putting his hands on my patients?” He asked with a hint of irritation in his tone as he spoke. “Shouldn’t you be doing your job?” He asked.

She wakes up on the floor. She stands up and trys to call for someone but it hurt. She says in her head,"UHHHH! I can't believe I lost my voice. This is so annoying." She hears a noise by the door. She looks through the window when she notices movement. The door opens and a guard walks through. He says,"Stay calm, I am going to unlock the chain and you are coming with me. It's time for your meds and for you to eat." She looks at him to see it wasn't Clyde. She tries to talk to him but all that comes out was screeches and voice cracks. "Oh, were you screaming last night. You should know that it's bad for your voice." He says to her in a nice tone.

She looks into his eyes and physically thanks him. They walk into the cafeteria to find hardly anybody there. He unlocks her straight jacket. he sits her down at a table and locks her wrists to a semi long chain so that she can eat without being able to escape. He places some food in front of her and walks away. She looks at the food and then just scarfs it down.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Asylum RP (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus