Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Welcome to Hogwarts!

Anissa Griffis (played by Cherry_Red) Topic Starter

"You're a good friend Analia" she hugged her back tightly. Her words warmed her heart and it made her feel so much better. She sat down with her and listened to her words and nodded. "Darius will think it's my fault, but after losing a lot of house points he might not, it's hard to tell. But he's a Slytherin, I wouldn't be surprised if he did try something again, Snape will have his hide for sure though." She said and looked at her and smiled "I'm glad you're here."
Analia smiled, when she called her a good friend. She was happy to be anyone´s friend and so glad that things turned out right. Analia would have hated if they´d become enemies, because of a simple misunderstanding. Analia watched Anissa sit down and listened, while she spoke. "He will have to tread carefully if he wants to avoid losing house points or an expulsion," Analia agreed before turning her head to watch the lake, still listening to her friend.

She smiled at Anissa. "I´m glad you´re here too." There was a small pause. A moment of silence where all that could be heard was the gentle wind carrying a few leaves past them and the water of the lake rippling slightly from the activity underneath. "So, what do you think we should do, Anissa?" Analia pondered about what their next move should be, while also trying to imagine what Darius might do next. Was there a specific reason for Darius´ hate towards Anissa asides from what she´d said? And Analia also wanted to speak to him, learn more. She was unsure if he could be reasoned with, but perhaps if she caught him alone...

Even if he could not be reasoned with, he might slip up and reveal more than he intended.

"I don't know, maybe we should go speak to Ms. Johnstone? I think we should speak to someone other than a teacher's assistant too. Maybe Professor McGonagall or headmaster? Snape hates me, plus no one can reason with that man anyways. I'm scared Analia, I don't understand why Darius hates me so much. Maybe if we duel he'd leave me alone? I don't know. I think there's a duel club and teachers watch it and make sure they don't kill the other. But with Darius I don't think he'd hesitate to kill me, for how dark he is." She hugged herself "I don't feel safe here. Even with Dumbledore here, I don't feel safe in my own home." She started to cry a bit but she felt like a cry baby and so she was trying not to cry so much.
"That seems like a good idea," Analia replied and slowly started getting up. She slipped her notebook into a pocket, then took a small pebble and skipped it over the water. It made it far before it plunked into the water. "I find that Professor McGonagall is easy to talk to and rational. Her strictness and zero-tolerance to the breaking of school-rules and concern for her students might just be the thing we need," she said seriously and looked at Anissa.

She thought over what Anissa told her. "I was wondering that myself. But a duel.... well, I´m not sure. It´s not a bad idea, but I just fear that it won´t help anything. He´d probably continue to harass you anyway and if you beat him he´ll be furious. But if you don´t..." She didn´t like thinking about it. Darius would probably hold it against her and bully her for losing. If she defeated him in a duel there´d be both pros and cons. He´d be embarrassed, but might choose to take it out on her again or have someone else do it. This really was a complicated situation they were in.

Analia turned to face Anissa again, when she said that she didn´t think he´d hesitate to kill her. Analia squatted down to her and looked her in the eyes. "I wouldn´t be so quick to judge on that. Taking someone´s life isn´t easy. And we´ve already seen what a coward Darius is. I don´t think he has it in him to kill anyone. Nonetheless you must be careful." She put her hand on her back as a comfort and support. To let her know she was there to help her get through this. She started stroking her back. "We´ll get through this, don´t worry. And remember this: No man is worth your tears, and Darius least of all," Analia replied and smiled at her. She then reached under her arms and lifted her up on her feet, and started to walk. "Come on."

Anissa couldn't help but giggle a bit at her last comment and her hand on her back helped so much. Ollie was on the dock and she turned "come on big boy" she said to him and he smiled and ran up quickly and hopped onto her shoulder as she started walking with Analia to Ms. Johnstone's office. "I'm glad you're my friend Analia, you're so good at comforting people. And you're right, I shouldn't cry over a guy, you know, my father used to tell me that when a boy picked on me it was because he liked me. Perhaps that's the case here" she joked a bit and looked at her with a wide smile. She was so grateful that she wasn't alone right now, and she never thought she'd have a friend like Analia.
When she was not attending to her duties, Evelyn was in her office or she was walking about on the grounds. She was very curious about the Forbidden Forest, but Dumbledore had warned her away from the place. The witch didn't want to go against the powerful wizard's orders, and she had just looked at if from afar. Perhaps she could get permission to go if she went with Hagrid or another member of the staff that might be willing. She wanted to see the centaurs, and was just itching to find out what kind of plants might be growing in there for potions.

Her office was neat and tidy, with her quarters where she slept off to the side. The accommodations were modest but comfortable. Her desk had paper weights shaped like cats, and she had some cats that were in her office and quarters as well. All of them were black. Most of the decorations were a purple or turquoise color, and the furniture was cushy. Shelves had knick knacks and books in equal measure. Not all of the possessions in here were hers, the room had been furnished when she entered. Even with her magic allowing her to carry far more than any No-Maj could, she still didn't want to travel with too much.

She was expecting the girls some time, and had been ruminating over how they could state their case to Professor McGonagall. She was tough, but fair. The young woman felt sympathy for Anissa even if she knew that she was supposed to remain more impartial as a member of the staff. The door was unlocked, and whenever the girls entered she called, "Come in!" her tone welcoming. The cats would greet the girls with soft meows and curious chirps, sniffing at their shoes and rubbing against their lower legs in greeting.
Analia appreciated the comment on her comforting-skills a lot. She´d always felt, personally, that she wasn´t very good with people. It was something she constantly tried to rectify. Perhaps she should give herself more credit? Perhaps it was because all the words had gotten to her. Words labelling someone like her as cold and emotionless. The Ravenclaws were often thought of as stuffed-shirt-swaggering snubs.

Analia chuckled a bit as well. "My parents used to say the same. And perhaps they´re right," she grinned with Anissa. She doubted Darius had any warm feelings towards Anissa, but then again boys could be quite a mystery she´d realized. When Analia looked at Anissa there was something like relief shining in her eyes. Gratefulness or something thereof, and Analia understood that feeling, because she felt it too. Glad to finally have a true friend.

It didn´t take long before they were back at the castle and less before they were at Ms. Johnstone´s door. She knocked before entering and heard the sound of Ms. Johnstone´s voice inviting them in. She went in and looked down, when they were greeted by the happy chirps and soft meows of curious cats. She bent down slightly to allow them to sniff her hand, her lips instantly curling up into a relaxed smile. She looked up, but stayed bowed to the cats like this, still allowing them to sniff and rub against her. "Hello, Ms. Johnstone," Analia said, not really knowing where to start and what else to say right now.

Anissa was a bit too nervous to be in an assistants office, it wasn't a teacher's but it was still the office of an adult. She didn't really know what to talk about so she just decided to sit there in silence unless they asked her a question.
Evelyn smiled warmly when the girls came in, the door shut on it's own behind them. The cats sniffed at Analia's outstretched hand, rubbing the side of their cheek against them. One in particular, larger than the others, wrapped it's paws around Analia's wrist and shoved it's head into her palm. "Midna is the leader, of a sort, and demands the most attention," she said, introducing the cat. Her gaze turned to Anissa, "Have a seat, both of you. Do you want me to summon something from the kitchens? Some drinks and cakes, perhaps?" she held up her wand, ready to flourish it and perform the needed spell.

"Have the two of you heard anything about Darius, or come to any conclusion about why he might be targeting Anissa like this? Has he antagonized either of you?" she was concerned. "We need to approach McGonagall about this. I fear that she will state he has already been punished, and that all we can do is wait and see if he tries another hex. Without some hard evidence to show that he plans on trying to hurt Anissa again, she might just brush off our worries. Teachers have to be impartial, and she is. But my feelings tell me that Darius is going to try something again, even if I haven't been able to pick anything up on it."

(So excited to rp as McGonagall later lol)

Anissa shook her head "we haven't heard anything but my gut says he will try something again. I read on Darius' parents, they were former followers of you-know-who. That may be one of the reasons perhaps? Since he's Pure-blood and I'm not" she looked down, almost ashamed but then she held her head high and decided to finally embrace it, no matter what others thought.
Analia´s smile grew at the cat reaching for her attention and pressing her palm against its head. She obeyed the cat´s wishes and gently scratched and cuddled it. She always loved cats, which was also why her familiar was a cat. There was a tiny knocking on the door. It sounded gentle, like paws, and she went to open it. Nour was standing on the other side and meowed curiously at her. "It won´t take long. Can you wait for me here?" The cat meowed again and she closed the door.

She took a seat, and turned her face to the teacher´s assistant. "Perhaps some tea?" Analia looked at Anissa and then back at Ms. Johnstone. Tea always seemed to help her relax and think. "I haven´t really heard from Darius since.. well, since the first incident," she said. Johnstone voiced her concerns about Darius and about whether or not the professors could do anything without evidence that he would, as she said, try again. Analia seemed worried and deep in thought, but still payed attention to the conversation. She listened to Anissa, and was surprised. She had known he was a pure-blood, but she hadn´t realized that his family had ties to Lord Voldemort. Analia didn´t know what to think. She didn´t want to judge someone based on their heritage or appearance. Didn´t want to judge a book by its cover. Just because his family had been followers of the dark wizard, it didn´t mean that he was inherently evil, did it? But then again, he had done nasty things. But he had also never done something that had physically harmed anyone or put them in danger... yet.

"Maybe. But let´s not judge too quickly. He may just be feeling the need to prove himself. And maybe he doesn´t like muggleborns, but that does not mean that this has anything to do with you-know-who. But then again, there´s no way to know for sure, is there?" She looked at both of them with concern in her eyes. She hoped he was not a follower. The mere thought made her uncomfortable, seeing as she herself had suffered at the hands of Death-eaters.
Evelyn waved her wand and caused a tray to appear. It had three mugs of tea on it, as well as a pitcher. A smaller pitcher held milk, and there was a bowl of sugar cubes. The young woman added a couple of cubes of sugar to her tea, circling a finger over the tea and causing it to swirl about and create a miniature whirlpool. Some spoons were available on the tray as well, to provide a more mundane way of stirring. "What year is Darius in? That was clever magic, being able to contain a spell in an orb and then have it unleashed at a specific time. I have never seen such a thing before, it was very inventive." By her tone of voice and expression, she was reluctant to give him too much credit.

"Ah, your last name is Black, that's an old family of purebloods, I had thought you were one as well," she told Anissa. "He could simply have it out for your because of your blood status, you've just been easy for him to single out. If it's because he 'likes' you, then he's a fairly sick person," she said, frowning with disapproval. "If Darius' family were followers of You-Know-Who, then he could be a sympathizer but . . . such things are impossible to prove. And proving he's plotting against you will be beyond difficult to do without breaking the rules. Perhaps I could assist you in a way that would not break the rules, however, by teaching the two of you some spells to defend yourselves."

Anissa nodded "I don't know what year he's in. Either in mine or a year above. Yes I'm a Black, it's very confusing on how that works, considering that they are only pure-bloods and I'm not. I think my father was born and the family didn't know about it? I'm not sure. Anyways I don't know, I was just trying to lighten the mood" she said and pet one of the nearby cats. It was so soft that she found it therapudic as she stroked the cat.
Analia helped herself to some tea from the tray and took a spoon to stir it. She found it cathartic and distracting, but also a relief to not use magic all the time. "Indeed it was. I don´t think I´ve ever seen a student do that before," Analia admitted. "It´s clearly not impossible, but it IS very difficult," she said and placed a few cubes of sugar in her tea and watched them sink and dissolve in the warm liquid.

When Ms. Johnstone mentioned that he would be a fairly sick person if he did it, because he liked her, Analia rolled her eyes and sighed. "Ugh! I´m so sick of people teling their children that when someone is mean to them, it´s because they like them! Violence is not love! Abuse is not love! But yes, it does, sadly, not mean that it never happens. It´s possible that he´s doing this as some sick way of getting her attention," she sighed.
"Yes, I see what you mean about the rules. I´ve been thinking about ways to prove it without breaking any school rules. I´m at a bit of a loss now, but I won´t give up until I find a way! About the defensive spells... I´ve become quite good at them and I´m in the duelling club and I have Defense Against The Dark Arts, so I should be fine," she said and smiled faintly. She then looked at Anissa. "Maybe I can help Anissa in-between classes, but we´ll need some place to practice undisturbed..." She put her hand to her temple and concentrated. She was thinking and thinking, gears turning in her head and pieces slowly falling into place. "I think I have an idea, but for now... I have a class to attend and I don´t want to be late." She finished her tea and stood up.

She walked over to Anissa and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. "We´ll figure this out together. All three of us." She nodded at Ms. Johnstone and smiled. "Thank you for the help."
Evelyn's eyebrows lifted at the thought of Anissa being the offspring of someone who had been secretly born and never spoken of in the Black family. She didn't know much of wizarding genealogy, but with the reputation the Blacks had that carried a lot of scandal and intrigue. She bit back her questions.

"Sadly, there are times when we tell our youngsters that if their peer is mean to them, it means they must like them. It helps set them up for abusive relationships later on in life. Whatever his motivation, I'll help you get to the bottom of this. I'll have to think about how to do so without seeming partial toward you and breaking any school rules," it was clear that the teacher's assistant thought herself equal to the task.

She smiled and nodded with approval over Analia's statements about how she was learning about dueling and defending yourself. "If the place that you're planning on does not work out, I can always 'create' a space in here and assist. That is within my duties after all, helping students to learn. We can focus on some charms that can give you an advantage, if you like." She bid Analia good-bye as she said she needed to get to class. "I need to get to work on grading a few things as well. It was good of you girls to stop by. My door is always open. And you're welcome, helping you girls with this bully helps me feel better about some of my bad experiences at Ilvermorny."

OOD
Sorry for the delay, this got buried in my feed. x.x

Anissa stood up and hugged the woman quickly before grabbing Oliver who had moved to the end of the arm rest, and walked out of the office. She had a class to go to, and didn't want to be late. But she hugged herself as she kept an eye on her surroundings as she walked down the somewhat empty corridor's. She knew that Ms Johnstone had questions about her family but again, she didn't really know how the Black's were, besides Sirius but that was it. Sirius didn't like talking about his family and from what little he told her she didn't blame him, they seemed terrible.

"Anissa" she heard her name and stopped in her tracks and looked around, she looked at Oliver "you heard that right?" She asked him and he nodded.

All of a sudden she turned around and there he was....Darius..... She lifted her hands "what do you want from me?" She asked him.

"You think that little stunt from earlier is the end, it's only the beginning" he chuckled.

"This isn't funny Darius, knock it off or I'll talk to Dumbledore!" She threatened. He walked closer to her, and she was up against the wall and she yelped softly when he hit the wall behind her which was close to her face.

"You won't do anything because you're a wimp, you're useless. Discarded by your own family even though you're a mudblood, no body wants you here. Just let me end it all for you" he said.

Anissa tried hard not to cry as the words stung, but instead her face dropped and her brows furrowed together, she let her wand in her hand slid down her sleeve and she caught it, putting the tip of the wand to his stomach "stay away from me, or you're going to get hurt, or worse....expelled" she said.

"Why you little-!" He started but was interrupted.

"That's quite enough of that" Professor McGonagall appeared from around the corner. Darius put his hand down and took a few steps away from Anissa. "Darius, should you continue your statement and after what I've just witnessed it sounds like you'd like another fifty points taken from your house and lose 100 in one day, so it'd be wise to be silent now." She said.

Darius nodded and looked down with a hateful expression. Anissa looked up at her "Anissa, come with me, I need to speak with you." She said and began walking away "to class Mr. Darius" she said, not looking back.

Darius gave Anissa a dirty look and began walking the opposite direction, Anissa stood there in shock and looked at the professor who was already walking away "professor, my class" she started.

"You will be excused for the rest of the day from all your classes, I'm afraid we have more important things to deal with." She said "come along" and Anissa followed her.

"I apologise that this is happening to you Anissa, but you've got people who care about you, such as Ms. Johnstone or Analia, which is good, keep those people close to you and you'll be alright" she smiled down at her as she walked "aand we can't forget about Oliver either" she added.

"Yeah, they're all good friends of mine" she smiled and hugged Oliver.

"We need to figure out a way to keep you protected from these attacks and future attacks. For now I'm going to put a shield around you, and it can protect you from most harmful spells, but the shield won't be enough as you can still get hurt if others were to find such spells, which really isn't that difficult.

So I'm going to have Ms. Johnstone teach you the defensive spells you need to know to protect yourself. Everything else you will learn in the classrooms and with Ms. Johnstone. I know you might need some time to sort yourself out which is why I gave you the rest of the day to yourself." She said and did the spell and sent Anissa off on her way. Then she wrote a letter to Ms Johnstone giving her permission for teaching Anissa whatever necessary to defend herself and sending her the owl with the letter.

Anissa held onto her books and went to her room, putting them away and grabbing her bag of things she loved, like her sketch book and some other things like snacks from home and she headed to the lake and sat on the dock.

Oliver sat down next to her and looked up at her. Anissa looked at him and she knew he wanted another story. "Alright fine, one more story. So once long ago there was a drop light that fell from the heavens, it was from the sun. Nearby there was a queen who was pregnant and she was sick, and the light from the sun had bloomed into a beautiful flower with healing powers."

Anissa paused and took out her sketch book and showed him a picture she drew of the way she imagined this flower, then she looked at him "the kingdom set out to find it, and once found they gave it to the queen and she birthed a beautiful blonde baby girl. The girl still had the healing powers, they could only be used by the one person who knew the song for the powers to work. So that woman came and took the girl and locked her away in a tower where no one could find her, and used her powers to keep herself young. The girl turned 18 and escaped from the woman who kidnapped her and used her powers for herself and meets a thief who keeps her safe on her journey home. After the woman found the two she knocked out the thief and kidnapped the girl again. The thief wakes up and finds the two and was stabbed the woman. The girl plead to go with the woman willingly if she was allowed to heal the thief because she had fallen for him on their journey.

"The woman agreed, and she ran over to the thief and told him it was gonna be okay. Before she started, he stopped her and kissed her, but not before cutting her hair. Doing so this deprived the hair of power, and the woman died. But the thief died, the girl sang the song and cried on him and he was healed and they lived happily together for ever and ever the end" she finished it and took a deep breath.

((This was long, I'm sorry but I'm feeling this rp lol))
Analia had had to hurry to class, which didn´t bring her any joy. She had to leave Anissa for a while. But she tried to comfort herself. Anissa was safe with Ms. Johnstone as Analia hurried down the halls and into class as it was about to start. She made it on time and just found her seat, when her professor came in. It was professor Binns. He had been a teacher at Hogwarts for many years and one day he fell asleep in a chair and his soul just left his body. That didn´t stop him from teaching though. He continued to do so, but as a ghost.

He taught the History of Magic, which was considered the most boring subject in the entire school, mostly because Professor Binns was dead and often spoke that way. His wheezy, droning voice put many students to sleep. Not Analia though, even though she admitted she had been close to many times. But she still liked the subject and knew that if they had a different professor in this class, the students might have given it a better rating.

Anyway, this was where she was, and where she had to hurry to. She had a perfect attendance and wanted to keep it that way. She rarely lost focus, but this time was different. She found it hard to pay attention in class due to worrying about her friend. Anissa was in danger. And actually she supposed no student could really be safe from Darius´ wrath. That made her think about where Anissa was. Hopefully safe. But she knew she´d have to leave Ms. Johnstone´s office to go to class, but that was only a short distance. What are the odds of her walking into Darius right now? The moment she got to class, she would be safe. There was just that little unsafe middle-ground. That little distance between Ms. Johnstone and Anissa´s class. And they wouldn´t always be able to protect her.

These thoughts kept churning in her head and she was still thinking it over, when class finally ended and people picked up their books. She had spilled her ink over the piece of parchment on her desk, because she was worried and shaking slightly and didn´t pay attention. She vanished the spill as best as she could and hurried out. She needed to check on Anissa. Needed to know that she was okay. She wasn´t sure where she was though, and she only had the break to check on her before the next class. She decided on the Lake and started making her way there, hoping she´d make it before she had to go to class...

((To both of you: It´s okay. Don´t worry about whether or not you´re posting fast enough or how long your posts are. Just have fun roleplaying and remember to live life :) ))
Evelyn worried about Anissa, but knew they was little she could do about the situation without breaking rules and risking her job. She did like getting up to some occasional mischief, but she also knew there were several powerful witches and wizards here who might discover her. The professor's assistant was talented, but she didn't wish to risk her current arrangement. As she worked, her thoughts wandered to Anissa once in a while. Making a mental note to talk to Professor McGonagall, she forced her concentration back to her present task of looking over essays about the questionable ethics of using love potions.

Once she was done, she got up and walked through the halls. Many of the students were talking about something, whispering to one another. She caught snatches of them as she walked by students on her way to a class. "-heard that McGonagall caught him threatening her-" one girl told her friend. "-he's had it out for her for a long time-" a couple of Quidditch players said as they walked down the hall. A group of Slytherins seemed annoyed. "-he'll lose us the House Cup for sure-" Just what had happened? she wondered. The young woman decided to seek out Professor McGonagall, going to the staff lounge. Evelyn sighed with relief when she found her. "Professor McGonagall, I need to speak with you, and do you know what's happened? The students are all in a tizzy about something," she said. She felt intimidated by the prim woman, her lips pressing together after her observation over the students, wondering if she should have framed it more professionally.

Progessor McGonagall smiled in a tolerant manner, gesturing to the chair next to her. "Have a seat. And some tea and a biscuit. I assume you are talking about Anissa?" she asked. Evelyn frowned, confused. She did walk over and take a seat next to the Professor, pouring herself some tea. She helped herself to a biscuit, though she thought of it as a cookie. "Yes," Evelyn replied, "thank you for the tea and the biscuit," her speech halting before that last word. "How did you know?" she asked. Professor McGonagall told her that they'd been keeping an eye on her to be sure that she did well at the school, and that staff had noticed her looking out for Anissa. She also informed Evelyn of what had happened between Anissa and Darius, drawing a surprised and worried reaction from the younger witch. The conversation veered toward the defensive lessons that she'd be giving Anissa. She also cautioned Evelyn not to show favoritism, even if it was fine to be concerned for someone in Aniss'a situation. Professor McGonagall took her leave after assuring Evelyn that Anissa was fine, and had been given the rest of the day off. The younger witch sat and thought for a while, but upon glancing down at her watch jumped up. She needed to get to Potions, she didn't want Snape to be more unpleasant than usual because she was late.

The witch walked in a few minutes before the lesson, sitting down and receiving a few instructions from the dour Potions professor as he finished his preparations before class. She did have to admire Snape as a Potioneer, even if he did have extremely poor manners. Evelyn was attentive to her duties, working hard but being careful not to overstep boundaries. Especially where Snape was concerned. She also helped with keeping an eye on the students, and extra set of eyes to be sure students from different houses didn't fight one another. And that no one made a disastrous mixture with her potion. A few different times, she had to intervene to keep students from mixing the wrong ingredients together despite Snape's explicit instructions. She was happy when the class was over, it was her last for the day. Evelyn decided to walk around the grounds to clear her head, and to look for Analia and Anissa.

Anissa sat there at the dock just like last time. She put her sketch book away and looked out over the water. A little head appeared, it was that of one of the merpeople and she waved to them. They must've been listening to her story because she was sure she'd seen it in the corner of her eye.

Then Anissa got a terrible thought in her mind. What if once the classes were done that Darius came and found her and tried to drown her in the lake. She couldn't imagine what it was like to not be able to breath. Panic rose in her and she began to have a small panic attack and breathed heavily. Oliver seemed scared like he thought she was dying or something. Then he remembered what he did last time this happened. He looked at her and began to him a song. Crawling up her arm and onto her shoulder as he hugged her and continued to him a small lullaby. His voice wasn't perfect but it wasn't terrible either, and after a few times it was quite comforting.

Anissa hugged him as she began to cry but was returning to normal. After the attack passed she laid down and looked up at the sky and instantly felt better. All thanks to nature and her companion. After a while she sat up again and just wished she could disappear and then all of this stuff would go away. Then she got a stupid idea. She could live in the forbidden forest. No one would dare venture in there to find her. Maybe Darius because he was just as stupid as she was and would probably go in just to find her.

She stood up and grabbed her bag as Oliver held onto her. She turned to walk off the dock when she heard someone coming and waited to see who it was. Maybe it was Analia.
"Where are you headed?" Analia smiled curiously at Anissa. She hadn´t heard what had happened between her and Darius. She tried to sound cheerful, but she fiddled with her hands like she was nervous. She was still concerned. She had been so focused to get her and so relieved to find her, that she hadn´t noticed all the students gossiping about them.

Analia had stopped at the docks and looked at Anissa, who was only about 6 yards away from her. She stepped closer and looked her up and down, as though trying to make sure she was unscathed. She froze at her face, and Analia must have realized, because her expression changed and she walked over and grabbed her shoulders. "You´ve been crying," she said with concern in her voice. She could tell by Anissa´s slightly running nose, her shaking hands and the red cheeks. "It´s Darius, isn´t it? I won´t let him get to you. And remember what I told you before: no man is worth your tears," Analia said and tried to sound encouraging and soothing, but at the same time determined.

"Do you wanna go somewhere else?"

((Sorry if my reply is a bit short))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Welcome to Hogwarts!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus