Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » FREE TEMPLATES || Taking Requests

haunt

fiebs ur amazing and these templates are gorgeous

something id like to see would be something horror themed? maybe less gothic like someone else suggested and more modern horror, if that makes sense. something occult inspired would be interesting too, like your caribou cult template but with less nature? something with an artist aesthetic would be really nice too, like what comes up when you search “artist aesthetic” on pinterest lmao.

thank you so much for releasing your templates and taking requests !!!!
I would -love- to see some more medieval-ish fantasy themed stuff, and ones with kinda gloomy/dark aesthetic! I sometimes have so much trouble picking a template because there are so many gorgeous ones but none quite fit my character's vibe, since I don't play anything modern or more sci-fi in nature.
First off thank you for sharing your templates! I've tried to make one before but CSS is a completely different language for me and I was in way over head.

Secondly I'm going to agree with some of the already voiced requests; crystals &witchy aesthetics would be marvelous. I know there are a few already like this but I was thinking something a little lighter, less Halloween/gothic stereotype aesthetic, and more along the lines of good witch/white witch/green witch kind of aesthetic.
I would adore a Liverpool/Cavernclub template because I have a character from there, but something Seattle would be great because I have a few from there too. Thanks so much for sharing your talents!!!! :)
Silas Topic Starter

Hey guys, I'm been stretching my css skills by trying out an oc hub template:
https://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=1430590&page=335540

:) Can't wait to get started with the others!
Your templates are always so gorgeous and amazing and so much eyeball candy! That hub template is ace.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » FREE TEMPLATES || Taking Requests

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus