Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Summer Camp For The Gifted And Powered (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Not 100% sure how this works but ok! Hopefully I'm doing this right.

Name: Jaike (Haven't come up with last name yet)

Newblood: Doesn't know exacly why she's been invited, but thinks it might be a summer camp or something

Looks: She has Wavy dark brown almost black hair, barely covering her shoulders, a square/round face shape, plump pink lips, pale skin, pink around her cheeks and on her nose naturally, eyes being a brown green.

Other info: https://www.rprepository.com/c/jaikelost, is a semi-slow learner, often loosing control of whatever she's trying to do unless she's done it before.

Power/s: She doesn't know, but she seems to be naturally able to make spells and tap into a lot of different types of magic, making some think that she might be a born wizard or witch. She seems human so far though.

Extra: She's gonna freak out at a lot of things, so expecther emotions to go haywire, reason why her magic will be reacting and making her freak out more. (I hope I'm accepted, don't want to seem op or anything, she isn't all powerfull or anything)

Cabin: *You choose*

Sexuality: Straight so far, Maybe Asexual
PastaSalad Topic Starter

Accepted, and you don’t seem op, your character is pretty well balanced. The Roleplay is already on the fantasy forums^^
Name: Cliamain Deoireach
Gender Male
Camper Type: Year Rounder (Second Year)
Looks: A young man of 5'6". Pale skin, though not sickly so, with striking green eyes to contrast his bland, dark brown hair. He typically wears something along the lines of jeans, a T-shirt, and a hoodie, though when the temperature is high enough, he'll either roll up the sleeves of the hoodie or discard it altogether. His figure isn't exactly imposing by any means, being on the more leaner side compared to other empowered individuals.

Other info:
-He seems to wear his Year Rounder necklace at all times, showing his "rank" with pride.
-His race would be that of a Demi-God, though which god or goddess he is the son of, and the rank thereof, is unknown.

Power: Divine Energy Channeling

Cliamain is capable of channeling a bit of divine energy of his own through his body. Though he's not quite capable of making shapes out of it, he can control the direction of where the energy goes, and contain it within a limb for a certain amount of time.

Extra: He seems to have a penchant for reading, but dislikes mystery novels as they tend to be repetitive and easy to guess the mystery.
Cabin: Arachnophobia
Sexuality: Straight.

(Feel free to tell me if this is/sounds OP, I have another idea in mind that's less so. Also, I noticed nobody else was a Demi-God, I was just going off of the Percy Jackson feel of the setting. If this wouldn't fit, feel free to tell me and I'll gladly change it.)
PastaSalad Topic Starter

Actually, one of my characters are based off a rick Rordan series. The Kane chronicles. Adonis, my character, isn’t a demigod exactly but instead a host of a god. Also, your accepted ^^
Name: Lyra Bloodstone
Year rounder, 2nd year

Looks: Lyra is a scrawny and wiry girl, her most prominent features are two large horns that curve slightly, adding to her height and making her seem taller than she is, and a pair of leathery wings that aren't actually attached to her body, but rather, hover behind her. Her short aqua hair is styled in a messy undercut. She has long pointy ears and pointy teeth, two fangs that seem to permanently stick out over her lips, and a pair of large rectangular glasses on her freckled face. Her clothing is very simple, sticking to shades of blue and teal and more androgynous, leaning masculine, styles.

Power: Minor demonic powers, mostly manipulating people and summoning small shadowy portals (no bigger than her arm). She doesn't like using her manipulation powers, so will only resort to them if absolutely necessary.
Extra: She's doing her best
Cabin: Agoraphobia
Sexuality: Lesbian
PastaSalad Topic Starter

Can I just say I not only love your character but I love that you choose Agoraphobia- she’s gonna be roommates with an exorcist/demon hunter in training- pfft. Also, accepted. The Roleplay has started under the fantasy forms, hop in any time.
I wish someone pick ghe one ain is in charge of.......I sure the characters there are gone
Taz

I'll see if it's in mine xx
PastaSalad Topic Starter

My character Zackary is in that one
Where is zackery
PastaSalad Topic Starter

Stealing food from the cabin kitchen
Name: Brahms Webb
Age: Ages differently compared to humans, so he has been alive for a while, but his general age is 25.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Year rounder/ Newblood / Counselor: Counsellor
Looks: He is an arachnid/human hybrid. From his waist up, he looks like a human, average build and such, his hair is dark brown and scruffy. However, his face has multiple eyes and he has a set of mandibles he uses to eat. Below his waist is a large spider body based off of the Brazilian Blue spider (almost like a centaur but instead of a horse, it’s a spider).
Power: Aside from the obvious, he is immune to fall damage, can create a thick webbing (but can’t create a lot at once), heightened hearing and touch, he can climb on any surface and can jump fairly far.
For image reference, similar to this: http://www.coolminiornot.com/pics/pics5/img4005e8015a566.jpg he just wears a shirt because he isn't nasty.
Personality: His main emotion is disgruntled, and he seems like he is sick of everyone’s shit, but in reality he cares for people and worries about people getting injured. Although if he is around people he genuinely doesn’t like, he will make it obvious by emitting a low hissing noise, even if he’s speaking nicely. Can be cheeky too.
Extra: Despite being a spider, he doesn’t like eating bugs and prefers human food. He will eat anything if he is desperate enough though. Also, his bite: He can control the amount of venom he uses to make it seem like nothing, or to result in death.
Cabin: Arachnophobia :)
PastaSalad Topic Starter

Accepted. I really love your character omg.
Aaaa, thank you! Where can i find the forum?
PastaSalad Topic Starter

It’s under the fantasy form titled Hellbound supernatural and powered summer camp
Name: Walter vigil Buchardt
Gender male
New blood: doesnt know why he was brought there, but he likes it, so far.
Looks scruffy white hair, mismatched eyes, one red, one blue, an overall slim face and lean physique
Other info: might seem cold, but is very warm to the touch and to the heart. Can often be found drinking from a small flask of green liquid, contents currently unknown, but has shown to be hyperactive after not taking it.
Power: permafrost, ability to create small snow storms (about 20-30 ft wide) as long as humidity is above 25% Can spout ice crystals to use for defense, They are very fragile if hit right. uses it to start snowball fights most of the time
Extra: wolf ears and tail.
Cabin: trypophobia
Sexuality: swings whichever way you want or need
PastaSalad Topic Starter

Accepted
Graven (played by NeonStitchLover)

Form:

Name: Graven
Newblood
Looks: Black hair, blue eyes, and dark-colored clothing
Other info: He has trust issues until they prove themselves worthy
Power: He can move silently and unseen if he concentrates hard enough
Extra: He prefers to stay alone, quietly content with a book in his bed.
Cabin: You Choose
Sexuality: Pansexual
PastaSalad Topic Starter

Accepted. Ima throw you in the most popular cabin because why not. Agoraphobia.
Graven (played by NeonStitchLover)

Why are all the cabins named after phobias? Haha

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Summer Camp For The Gifted And Powered (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus