Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Summer Camp For The Gifted And Powered (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

PastaSalad Topic Starter

Because me and my friend thought; let’s pull a wings of fire and name all the cabins after one topic. I petitioned for phobias and guess what, she liked the idea. It was fun looking up phobias too.
Hey may I join?
Name: Rose
Role(?): Summer camper
Looks: Picture
Other Info:None
Power: Can shift into animals and has super speed like a vampire
Extra: Cannot be around anything that's silver.
Cabin: Trypanophobia.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Great7

Are you still taking players?
PastaSalad Topic Starter

Yeah, I was a little busy so sorry for the late reply.
PastaSalad Topic Starter

Also, rose is accepted
Great7

Name; zero
Age; 15 and the half
Gender; male
Looks; black hair, black eyes. Small black horns. (check his profile. Ask me for more info)
Power; copy’s or steals other people’s power for his own use (he needs a lot of energy)
Extra; immortal. He will be found hanging around quiet places or on top of trees. He’s like a shadow.
Cabin; I’m not sure yet so I will pick it later
Personality; depends. It shifts according to people he’s around
Sexuality; straight.
(Pls dm me for any questions)
Nyctophobia
PastaSalad Topic Starter

Accepted
Great7

PastaSalad wrote:
Accepted
Ok, where can I find the forum.
PastaSalad Topic Starter

It is under the fantasy forms titled Hellbound something.
It's fine and I'm slow lol
Flesh Forger Bessi (played anonymously)

Name: Bessi Withermise (Thats the last name I'll use, for now, I don't have a good name yet.)
Year rounder/ Counselor (I'm not sure if there is a place for my kind of dude as a counselor, but I play him as either 18 or 21)
Looks: A thin young man, who wears either a suit and tie or a grey long sleeve undershirt beneath a tan hide vest with jeans.
Other info: Heir of a powerful family, all of them have the same ability, some are stronger than others, all are known to be very secretive.
Power: Can bring creatures he builds to life to do his bidding, he refers to these creatures as a homunculus. They can do a wide variety of tasks, being limited as he makes them. How many he can have is undetermined, but all have a built-in need to protect him.
Extra: He has a heart that fundamentally is a homunculus, but functions as a much more powerful version of the heart, it makes him immune to most poisons and diseases that art transferred by blood or affect the cardiovascular system, he also can run longer and lift more but is commonly more tired. Due to his heart, some of his blood cells have become infected by his heart, making them homunculus so he is incompatible for blood transfusions, and his blood if ingested (In the rare case) or enters another person's bloodstream they will become ill for a short period but will most likely be fine, unless they have a weakened immune system.
In his family a special technique and tradition of creating a book, one that is a homunculus, in which they record there work and knowledge, these books have a variety of abilities from resurrecting his simplest homunculus, to destroying his strongest, and others. Anyone besides Bessi and his immediate family opening the book will be met with a nasty surprise from its very protective pages.
Cabin: I'm not sure if there is a difference so right now I'm not sure but considering that Chronophobia matches Bessi the best I think I'll choose that.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Shy-Guy

Name Harry
Age 18
Gender Male
Year rounder
Looks Strong and built
Other info N/A
Power Super Strength
Extra
Cabin Nyctophobia
Sexuality Straight
PastaSalad Topic Starter

Both accepted, sorry I’m late oof.
Is this still open?
So where do i sign up! I have a character in the works that id really love to try here
Full name: Kaido Sean Richards

Newblood: invited because of supernatural abilities

Looks: Strong, well-built body type

Other info: Kaido is the son, or creation, of Life and Death. (Look in profile for backstory.)
Power(s): Death's Touch, Dimensional Tentacles, Scythe (info in profile, I'm way too lazy to rewrite a bunch of paragraphs tbh)

Cabin: your choice

Sexuality: Pansexual
Is this still open? Is there somewhere else I should apply?
PastaSalad Topic Starter

Awk- yes it’s still open. I was just unnable to get online for some time because of a technical issue. I’m back and am able to approve more forms, just let me look over them real fast-
PastaSalad Topic Starter

You can sign up here, this is the sign up form.

Kaido is accepted. You will be placed in cabin Chronophobia.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Summer Camp For The Gifted And Powered (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus