Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Taz (played by Taz)

she screamed from the sudden water that splashed onto her fur getting her soaked with water " im not sorry, but you are going to bloody pay for that" she growled. shaking her legs and body trying to get as much water off as possible but still looked like she had just gone swimming. she saw him leaning against a tree as she trotted up to him snarling " that was not part of the challenge" she shook her fur sending excess water towards him. then trotting off in a grump.
All Humanoid Ocs (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

Adonis pushed open the heavy oak door and left his cabin. It was summer, but the temperature was nowhere near the heat of Egypt, with desert sands coating the earth and heating everything. It was alright, by no means was it cold. Summer was just beginning. And, it wasn’t near as cold as the Egyptian night. It was alright, he guess. “Tsk...” He gripped his arm and dug his nails into his flesh, before relaxing. He let out a sharp breath and whipped the dark crimson from his arm. Oh well. Not as dark as usual but the color was definitely not of bright and healthy blood.

Adonis yawned, as he found a spot by the forest. “America doesn’t have jackals, no?” He asked to no one in particular. He was peculiar, speaking to himself a lot.
Sadly, No.
“Awwh. Hey, Anubis, cheer up. They have wolves. Jackals and wolves are relatives, ooh! And foxes are like red and white jackals. Hmmm, We should check on our pet hyena. That sounds fun, or-”
Shut up, mortal.
(just to be aware I have this character off site just put the name for now)

Ain had awoken from his soft nap, sitting at a desk covered in books and medical papers. Being the camp doctor he stretched his stiff body, getting up as he had short black hair and golden eyes as the scelea around his iris was a radiant blue color, constantly moving. he is wearing a black turtleneck and jeans.
he grabbed his lab coat from the coat stand and put it on himself as he went out the door, the medical office being quite big as he yawned, heading down to the lake.
He saw one of his campers as he noticed it was reena, walking over as he sat down next to the camper, reaching into his pocket to take out a cigarette, as he lights it up with a rectangular lighter.

Asher’s chest tightened as he stepped out of his cabin. His blue gaze flicked over to his backpack that he had left out on the porch of the cabin. With a urgency, the lithe male stumbled over and fumbled through his items. His bleached white hair was messy and unkept, and his clothes were a pull over coat and a Ac Dc tee. He started to fall, as he pulled his stuff with him. He grappled at his bag and continued digging through its pockets, wheezing. The male’s finger brushed the item he was searching for, wrapping his fingers around it’s L shape and pulling it out swiftly. His Inhailer! He quickly administered his medicine with a press of the inhaler and lied back on the wood, catching his breath soon after.
Brady Flint (played by 111dev111)

He pushed off of the thicker tree trunk, a small smirk dancing across his face, the smile reaching his eyes. Shaking his head, he grinned. “Aw, cheer up Wolfy. Thought you were supposed to be a wolf, not a cat!” He laughed, then transformed into a small brown cat, prancing along beside the wolf, his tail raised and swaying in the air.
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz saw him walk near her as a cat "don't tease my wolf, otherwise ill set it on your cat and you wont like that much " she grinned then trotted off faster. "and im guessing that you like the little nickname then, pussy cat" while she was trotting she saw other people coming outside of there cabin's she wondered for a few moments then changed the direction of where she was walking to so that she could say hi to them as well. she didn't bother waiting of looking back at the boy she was fed up with him all ready and she hadn't even been here long so that was making her even more happy by the second as they walked past trees, bushes, and occasionally the common rabbit here and there.
Brady Flint (played by 111dev111)

He turned into his human form, shrugging. “There’s worse names I’ve been called.” Brady figured he’d give the girl some space, it seemed she REALLY hated the water. He’d remember that. The boy also saw the people across the lake, but he’d go off hiking. That was his favorite activity at camp. Turning down a trail, he heard a woodpecker somewhere close and looked around, trying to locate it.
Taz (played by Taz)

she smiled as she saw him walking off in another direction, changing forms into her human form she walked at an unnatural pace towards the boy near the cabin. she then thought about the water episode and frown remembering.
she was only a pup when her mother was teaching her to swim, she couldn't swim at the time tho and that's why she was getting taught. she went into the lake a bit similar to the one they had here and nearly drowned because her mother got distracted by a threat that had appeared as she fought them off. Taz was slowly drowning until her father caught her, which has given her the uneasy feeling of setting foot on water or going near it to this present day.

shaking her head trying to get the though and memories out of her head she walked up to the boy and shyly said "h..hi?"

Asher looked up, took in another breath and then spoke. “Howdy... A good day, is it not?” Asked he, still lying on the porch of the cabin with his hands locked together, resting on his forehead. His unnatural blue gaze scanned the she who spoke to him. A shapeshifter, no doubt. He could tell by how she acted, almost like an Indian, and it was easy to see she hadn’t been here before. He heaved in one more large gulp of air and began to breath normally, letting himself lay there, looking up at her.
Taz (played by Taz)

she laughed " so far so good" she exhaled while speaking to him, she leaned against the railings of the cabin. she watched him with her bright luminous eyes. " so im guessing you've been here for some time eh?"she asked wondering. she shifted her weight frequently while she was leaning.

“Mmhmm. Someone was burning candles in my cabin. It says right on the door not to so I’m staying out here for now. It’s not the first time, though, this is my fifth summer, after all, by father runs the camp.” Asher chuckled and sat up. He pulled himself to his feet, via the rail, and stretched. It was now obvious he was rather young, 14 at the most. He had pale skin and black roots. He smiled at the girl. Asher was... well, he wasn’t tall. But he was about average, maybe a bit below on the height scale. A tattoo laced his neck, a line of roses, small, but not to discreet. The roses were a bright red, lacing his neck with their green ink vines. The tattoo curled around his neck, ending with a knot of thorns twined together.

Asher was by no means handsome, when your just above five foot it’s hard to be handsome. He was, though, very cute. His jawline was yet to become masculine, maybe a late bloomer, and his hair was a bit messy and unkept. He stood on the balls of his feet, rocking, swaying forth and back every now and then. He remembered he was yet to introduce himself. “Oh! I’m Asher by the way!”

Adonis, Son of Pharaoh Izzah Amun, made his way from his spot and near the lake. He spotted a counselor. “Uhm, sir?” He called, soon realizing it was the camp doctor, and rubbing the bloodied scratches on his arm. He had a history of panic induced self injury. He racked his brain for a name- He has been at the camp for three years- how hadn’t he been able to remember the doctor’s name? Ah- Ain. That was it. “Dr.Ain- Do you have any bandages. Bandaids wont do for this cut,” he paused, then thought up a quick white lie, “I got scratched by some rose bushes-“

He remembered a little to late they had no rose bushes, besides from Asher’s small potted one. It surely couldn’t do that damage, he could only hope the doctor wouldn’t realize.
He sighs, blowing smoke into the air as he puts the cigarette out on his own arm, barely feeling it as he got up.
Staring as he grabbed the injured arm roughly, his eyes shimmering as he sighs "fine we have to go to the clinic if you wish, then please come to me if you wish to harm yourself first, so I can patch you up right away" he sighs letting go

Adonis was taken aback- the doctor had figured out so quickly. He looked down, eyes on the grass. If his mother knew he had been scratching the blood from his arms- for a reason - she would be livid. He followed down to the clinic and sat down. “...” Adonis didn’t feel like saying anything, mostly for being called out. He wished to be back in the warm desert sands. The arid temples and tall pyramids. “Good gods...” he muttered, tracing the wounds with his fingers.
Ain grabbed some disinfectant, and a tweezers and cotton ball, dousing the cotton ball in the disinfectant, he starts disinfecting the wound and soon bandaged him up "look I wont tell you to stop but just come to me first, or I will make you help around the clinic sometimes as punishment, maybe even make you temporary immortal and torture you" he said, looking him in the eyes

”Oop- Okay okay. Immortality and torture- me no like.” He rose his hands in defense, showing his compliance. Adonis’s shimmering eyes were the color of fresh gold, like the top piece of a pyramid. He would say how Anubis is the god of dead and would be angered by immortality but it’s best not to. Drag in people into your Egyptian problems and someone gets hurt.
Adonis winced as his wound was cleaned. Wimp. He was rather pathetic for a future pharaoh. He soon re-opened his eyes and caught Dr. Richenbocker’s gaze. “I don’t know why you’d purposely have a problem-cause like me around,” Adonis paused and leaned back. “A better punishment wouldn’t cause you any inconveniences, because be being around is like asking for something bad to happen.” He sighed, was it concern or annoyance with himself in his voice? Who knows.
Taz (played by Taz)

She smiled while watching him curiously seeing he had a tattoo on his neck which made her keep her gaze on it " when did you get that..... i mean the tattoo?" she asked wondering. Taz rarely saw other peoples tattoo's as they mostly kept them hidden from her view but this one fascinated her interest, she didnt give away that she had one too that showed what creature she was,the wolf, however she put her hand upon where she had her jacket always covering her arms so that no one would ever know or find out. she grinned " the suns too bright up here" she tried her best to change the subject of what she was just talking about.
"Cause life is boring......living since ancient times sucks, everything is dull and I cant die.....so if someone causes problems, atleast it keeps me entertained and on my toes" he says as he gets up, rummaging through a cabinet, taking out a bottle of alcohol as he walks back over

Asher subconsciously rubbed his tattoo. Seeing she changed the subject, he want along with it. “Yeah. Wanna come inside- oh wait. There are candles in there. We could go inside but yeah.” He was quite surprised with how the she was yet to ask about why he wouldn’t go inside, having had mentioned going outside because of the candles. He was also wondering who was ignorant enough to burn candles in a cabin that clearly said not to- oh well.

“You’d change your mind with me around,” Adonis claimed quietly, his gaze following the alcohol bottle. It would sting, obviously. He wasn’t accustomed to modern medicine. He still lived with older, more ancient medicine from his home lands. He even wore eyeliner made still of lead, a deep blue that marked his eyes in the signature pharaoh make up. “I don’t get how you can stand to do the same tedious stiff every year. How long have you been here at camp anyways?”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus