Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

All Humanoid Ocs (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

Adonis was taken aback- the doctor had figured out so quickly. He looked down, eyes on the grass. If his mother knew he had been scratching the blood from his arms- for a reason - she would be livid. He followed down to the clinic and sat down. “...” Adonis didn’t feel like saying anything, mostly for being called out. He wished to be back in the warm desert sands. The arid temples and tall pyramids. “Good gods...” he muttered, tracing the wounds with his fingers.
Ain grabbed some disinfectant, and a tweezers and cotton ball, dousing the cotton ball in the disinfectant, he starts disinfecting the wound and soon bandaged him up "look I wont tell you to stop but just come to me first, or I will make you help around the clinic sometimes as punishment, maybe even make you temporary immortal and torture you" he said, looking him in the eyes

”Oop- Okay okay. Immortality and torture- me no like.” He rose his hands in defense, showing his compliance. Adonis’s shimmering eyes were the color of fresh gold, like the top piece of a pyramid. He would say how Anubis is the god of dead and would be angered by immortality but it’s best not to. Drag in people into your Egyptian problems and someone gets hurt.
Adonis winced as his wound was cleaned. Wimp. He was rather pathetic for a future pharaoh. He soon re-opened his eyes and caught Dr. Richenbocker’s gaze. “I don’t know why you’d purposely have a problem-cause like me around,” Adonis paused and leaned back. “A better punishment wouldn’t cause you any inconveniences, because be being around is like asking for something bad to happen.” He sighed, was it concern or annoyance with himself in his voice? Who knows.

((I’m gonna not be on for a min- I’m going to se my mom in the hospital and I don’t know if they have WiFi))
Taz (played by Taz)

She smiled while watching him curiously seeing he had a tattoo on his neck which made her keep her gaze on it " when did you get that..... i mean the tattoo?" she asked wondering. Taz rarely saw other peoples tattoo's as they mostly kept them hidden from her view but this one fascinated her interest, she didnt give away that she had one too that showed what creature she was,the wolf, however she put her hand upon where she had her jacket always covering her arms so that no one would ever know or find out. she grinned " the suns too bright up here" she tried her best to change the subject of what she was just talking about.
"Cause life is boring......living since ancient times sucks, everything is dull and I cant die.....so if someone causes problems, atleast it keeps me entertained and on my toes" he says as he gets up, rummaging through a cabinet, taking out a bottle of alcohol as he walks back over

Asher subconsciously rubbed his tattoo. Seeing she changed the subject, he want along with it. “Yeah. Wanna come inside- oh wait. There are candles in there. We could go inside but yeah.” He was quite surprised with how the she was yet to ask about why he wouldn’t go inside, having had mentioned going outside because of the candles. He was also wondering who was ignorant enough to burn candles in a cabin that clearly said not to- oh well.

“You’d change your mind with me around,” Adonis claimed quietly, his gaze following the alcohol bottle. It would sting, obviously. He wasn’t accustomed to modern medicine. He still lived with older, more ancient medicine from his home lands. He even wore eyeliner made still of lead, a deep blue that marked his eyes in the signature pharaoh make up. “I don’t get how you can stand to do the same tedious stiff every year. How long have you been here at camp anyways?”
"For about.....30 years.......I leave every so often, traveling, and the such" he opens it as he drinks from the bottle, soon putting it down "I been alive for over 156,989 years, so that is nothing for me" he says as he sits back, relaxing as he looks up "I been all over, japan, Italy, france, I even met a few pharaohs in my time" he sighs

The future pharaoh’s eyes widened, “Really!? Like the ones that are so cool and conquered Nubia and stuff?” Adonis smiled widely
"Yeah.....some tried to execute me, they gave up after the 157th try or around that and all" he says as he looks over some papers on the desk "what cabin are you in?"

“Nyctophobia, Why?” Adonis asked, head tilted slightly as he fixed his messy hair. He was curious. All this life up until three years prior he was pampered and cared for, while he so desperately sought for struggle and to do things on his own.

((Sorry I’m so late- I’m just now leaving the hospital lol))
He writes some stuff down "just so I know.....anyways, does the injury still hurt, if so I have a method for an instant heal in a way, tho most wouldnt like it"

He thought for a moment. Anubis was growing restless, and it made any wound hurt more. The cuts were burning like flames but he didn’t say. “Oh, no. I don’t feel it.” Said Adonis, brushing where the wound was gently.

He thought of his mother for a moment. Her green eyes deeper than the most valuable emerald, her void black hair reaching her hips, and her tan skin from years of desert sun. She was much more gorgeous than her thin, muscular son. Adonis was the problem child, always taking quickly to the more modern life and resenting the traditions of their ancient Egyptian ancestors.
"Ahh alright....well, just so you know my blood works like an all cure, being like a portable temporary fountain of youth, heals any injury, I even been hunted for the very reason"
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz then moves away from the rail stretching her arms, as she kept her gaze upon him. she didn't really want to ask why he couldn't go into the cabin but her wolf got the better of her " is there a reason you cant be around smoke, or fume or go into the cabin when theirs things like that in there?" she asked. as she was stretching her sleeve of her jacket fell down near to her shoulder. not noticing that her tattoo was visible to him. she then sat on the ground feeling a cold-like shiver going up her arm she looks at it, seeing her tattoo. she quickly went to pull down her sleeve, hoping he wouldn't have seen it.

(the picture of the tattoo is where its highlighted as a link )
Jaike (played by JSilentpanic1104)

A figure with poofy wavy dark curls of hair looked around the trees, her bright eyes seeming to absorb the color and reflect the tall gentle giants as she leaned into the window, her earphones on her ears as Russian Roulette played through her phone to her mind, and she swayed slightly with the music, a small smile on her lips and a distracted look crossing her face, as she moved a stray messy curl away from her face slightly, before trying to cover her forehead with her hair, feeling self-conscious.

She tapped her foot slightly against the floor of the bus, her eyes searching the woods more thoroughly as if trying to find something, her eyes chatching onto a... being? It certainly was tall and dark, but as if catching her gaze, and before her eyes, it was gone. She blinked, thinking to herself that those last minute vaccines her mum had decided to give her must be doing something to her body, as she massaged gently at the flesh of her upper arm and bit her lip nervously, this was the first time she'd be at a summer camp, or anywhere far from home, since the last time and in her opinion, it got too scary for her at the time, and it was only for three days!

It would be ok, she told herself, she just... would have to call her mum and dad and sister from here, she'd just have to keep calm, she couldn't be that one kid with anxiety in the cabins, in fact, she'd tell no one of such a thing since she hadn't even been diagnosed, so her attacks could just be her being drammatic, like usual. It was fine. It would be fine.

Even though she told herself that, she decided, in her slightly jittery state, that she had to check her invitation again, Where did she have to go? What was the reason she was invited again? She sometimes hated her scatterbrained self that would forget things even if she'd just seen them.

She rummaged through her top bag, the one with her most important stuff, her drawing and writing notebooks, her money, her emergency contacts and the delicate stuff, also, pads, those were a must, along with the mini emergency kit her mum had put together just in case she got alergies or got sick, because it was better to be over-prepared than be under-prepared, she also had a small little plastic thing with already threaded needles and scissors, since you never know when you might need them, and she had something special, a paper from her dad with tricks and tips just in case she went into a panic attack, then again, it's not like she even knew how to get out of one since she could never stop them, but it was still important to her.

She then found the letter she was looking for, but almost fell over to the floor as the bus stopped, making give out a quiet yelp as she but thankfully not her bag got knocked to the side, hitting the row in front of her as she rubbed her arm slightly, pulsing pain coming from the still complaining right arm and she fixed her hair a little, then gave up with a "Heck it" and got up, to look out the window and see if this was her stop, then again, it wasn't as if the bus had any other stops... right? What if she'd missed it? What if she forgot something? It's alright, she told herself, seeing the sign of the campsite she'd have to go to for, in her information, for the summer, she didn't know why her mum let her here, she didn't know anyone, at all! She kind of hated being put in these situations, she didn't want to be the 'Newblood' or the wall flower, even if she did sometimes find comfort in not being called out or payed attention to.

She took a deep breath, picking up her things slightly messily and stuffing her papers and things in her bag quickly but carefully, closing the navy my hero academia bag and throwing it slightly over her shoulder with a slight hiss, pulling up the (Insert what it's called here because english hates me) and rolling the suitcase, with a duffel bag on it with her essentials and things, also blue, with a few stickers stamped on it, down the small and pretty cramped space between the seats and thanking the driver quietly, stepping down onto the dirt way and looking out into the camp, her anxiety levels going up to the high heavens when she saw the amount of people there. She gulped quietly and moved on, her steps making small crunching sounds because of all the rocks in the dirt, and blame it on her taino roots, but she kind of wanted to run around barefoot on the grass.

She had packed exactly, and a little more in case of emergencies and period problems, for the summer, and if anything, she had a extra bar of soap if she needed to wash her clothes, making sure it was nature friendly of course, since she didn't want to hurt the environment here or get in trouble, she didn't know if she could handle getting yelled at here.

(I kind of went overboard, my bad ^_^') (Thank you for having me! I'm so happy I was accepted! Hopefully I don't disappoint)
Taz (played by Taz)

(( omg! wow thats a lot of writing XD, your a great writer by the way, nearly took up a whole page lol ))
Jaike (played by JSilentpanic1104)

Taz wrote:
(( omg! wow thats a lot of writing XD, your a great writer by the way, nearly took up a whole page lol ))

((Not sure about the good writer part, but thanks! I honestly always do that when I start inserting my char in a story, end up writing too much. Welp))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus