Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Brady Flint (played by 111dev111)

((Wrong character, meant to post as him))
Taz (played by Taz)

((anyone here?))

((Heyo?))
Taz (played by Taz)

(( where is everyone when you need them?))

((Void my last paragraph, I’ll introduce Brady to Taz))
All Humanoid Ocs (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

((I apologize for being inactive, my mum was really sick but I’ll be on more now ))
Taz (played by Taz)

(( kk ))

((I’m gonna not be on for a min- I’m going to se my mom in the hospital and I don’t know if they have WiFi))

((Sorry I’m so late- I’m just now leaving the hospital lol))
Taz (played by Taz)

(( omg! wow thats a lot of writing XD, your a great writer by the way, nearly took up a whole page lol ))
Jaike (played by JSilentpanic1104)

Taz wrote:
(( omg! wow thats a lot of writing XD, your a great writer by the way, nearly took up a whole page lol ))

((Not sure about the good writer part, but thanks! I honestly always do that when I start inserting my char in a story, end up writing too much. Welp))
Taz (played by Taz)

(( you cant say your not cuz you are, i currently resat my English exam in college yesterday and i still got a feeling i failed))

Taz wrote:
(( you cant say your not cuz you are, i currently resat my English exam in college yesterday and i still got a feeling i failed))

((*Welp. Nothin' I can do bout that, When does everyone usually start getting active btw?))
Taz (played by Taz)

(( depends on your time, mines london so its currently 11:57am, but everyone normally gets on later tbh ))

((Welp, Mine's at 9 am atm TT^TT))
Taz (played by Taz)

(( night))
Drago (played by Narta)

((Got to go to sleep now, bye!))

((Idk why, but I get the feeling yall are trying to kill my poor character from a heart attack on her first day TT^TT))
Narta Aumora (played by Narta)

((Sorry, but the roar was for someone else.))

((I know lol, but tbh, she's going to be freaking out a LOT So might as well get started, right?))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus