Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Add a word to story part 5 (FINISHED)

Thanksgiving is the time where you enjoy eating yummy dishes made of babies in stylish turkey costumes. I really enjoy the weather and colors of my puppy. My father loves my choice of clothing, as the designs looked fabulous. It was
Jarod

Thanksgiving is the time where you enjoy eating yummy dishes made of babies in stylish turkey costumes. I really enjoy the weather and colors of my puppy. My father loves my choice of clothing, as the designs looked fabulous. It was bright
Thanksgiving is the time where you enjoy eating yummy dishes made of babies in stylish turkey costumes. I really enjoy the weather and colors of my puppy. My father loves my choice of clothing, as the designs looked fabulous. It was bright yet
Thanksgiving is the time where you enjoy eating yummy dishes made of babies in stylish turkey costumes. I really enjoy the weather and colors of my puppy. My father loves football
Thanksgiving is the time where you enjoy eating yummy dishes made of babies in stylish turkey costumes. I really enjoy the weather and colors of my puppy. My father loves my choice of clothing, as the designs looked fabulous. It was bright yet the
Jarod

Thanksgiving is the time where you enjoy eating yummy dishes made of babies in stylish turkey costumes. I really enjoy the weather and colors of my puppy. My father loves my choice of clothing, as the designs looked fabulous. It was bright yet the clouds
Thanksgiving is the time where you enjoy eating yummy dishes made of babies in stylish turkey costumes. I really enjoy the weather and colors of my puppy. My father loves my choice of clothing, as the designs looked fabulous. It was bright yet the clouds were
RachKirk Topic Starter

Thanksgiving is the time where you enjoy eating yummy dishes made of babies in stylish turkey costumes. I really enjoy the weather and colors of my puppy. My father loves my choice of clothing, as the designs looked fabulous. It was bright yet the clouds were plump
Jarod

Thanksgiving is the time where you enjoy eating yummy dishes made of babies in stylish turkey costumes. I really enjoy the weather and colors of my puppy. My father loves my choice of clothing, as the designs looked fabulous. It was bright yet the clouds were plump and
RachKirk Topic Starter

Thanksgiving is the time where you enjoy eating yummy dishes made of babies in stylish turkey costumes. I really enjoy the weather and colors of my puppy. My father loves my choice of clothing, as the designs looked fabulous. It was bright yet the clouds were plump and rainy
Thanksgiving is the time where you enjoy eating yummy dishes made of babies in stylish turkey costumes. I really enjoy the weather and colors of my puppy. My father loves my choice of clothing, as the designs looked fabulous. It was bright yet the clouds were plump and rainy, a
Jarod

Thanksgiving is the time where you enjoy eating yummy dishes made of babies in stylish turkey costumes. I really enjoy the weather and colors of my puppy. My father loves my choice of clothing, as the designs looked fabulous. It was bright yet the clouds were plump and rainy, a ray
Thanksgiving is the time where you enjoy eating yummy dishes made of babies in stylish turkey costumes. I really enjoy the weather and colors of my puppy. My father loves my choice of clothing, as the designs looked fabulous. It was bright yet the clouds were plump and rainy, a ray of
Jarod

Thanksgiving is the time where you enjoy eating yummy dishes made of babies in stylish turkey costumes. I really enjoy the weather and colors of my puppy. My father loves my choice of clothing, as the designs looked fabulous. It was bright yet the clouds were plump and rainy, a ray of sunlight
Thanksgiving is the time where you enjoy eating yummy dishes made of babies in stylish turkey costumes. I really enjoy the weather and colors of my puppy. My father loves my choice of clothing, as the designs looked fabulous. It was bright yet the clouds were plump and rainy, a ray of sunlight peeked
Jarod

Thanksgiving is the time where you enjoy eating yummy dishes made of babies in stylish turkey costumes. I really enjoy the weather and colors of my puppy. My father loves my choice of clothing, as the designs looked fabulous. It was bright yet the clouds were plump and rainy, a ray of sunlight peeked through
RachKirk Topic Starter

Thanksgiving is the time where you enjoy eating yummy dishes made of babies in stylish turkey costumes. I really enjoy the weather and colors of my puppy. My father loves my choice of clothing, as the designs looked fabulous. It was bright yet the clouds were plump and rainy, a ray of sunlight peeked through to
Jarod

Thanksgiving is the time where you enjoy eating yummy dishes made of babies in stylish turkey costumes. I really enjoy the weather and colors of my puppy. My father loves my choice of clothing, as the designs looked fabulous. It was bright yet the clouds were plump and rainy, a ray of sunlight peeked through to show
Thanksgiving is the time where you enjoy eating yummy dishes made of babies in stylish turkey costumes. I really enjoy the weather and colors of my puppy. My father loves my choice of clothing, as the designs looked fabulous. It was bright yet the clouds were plump and rainy, a ray of sunlight peeked through to show glistening
RachKirk Topic Starter

Thanksgiving is the time where you enjoy eating yummy dishes made of babies in stylish turkey costumes. I really enjoy the weather and colors of my puppy. My father loves my choice of clothing, as the designs looked fabulous. It was bright yet the clouds were plump and rainy, a ray of sunlight peeked through to show glistening snow.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Add a word to story part 5 (FINISHED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus