Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Add a word to story part 5 (FINISHED)

Jarod

Thanksgiving is the time where you enjoy eating yummy dishes made of babies in stylish turkey costumes. I really enjoy the weather and colors of my puppy. My father loves my choice of clothing, as the designs looked fabulous. It was bright yet the clouds were plump and rainy, a ray of sunlight peeked through to show glistening snow. It
nightmqre

Thanksgiving is the time where you enjoy eating yummy dishes made of babies in stylish turkey costumes. I really enjoy the weather and colors of my puppy. My father loves my choice of clothing, as the designs looked fabulous. It was bright yet the clouds were plump and rainy, a ray of sunlight peeked through to show glistening snow. It just
RachKirk Topic Starter

Thanksgiving is the time where you enjoy eating yummy dishes made of babies in stylish turkey costumes. I really enjoy the weather and colors of my puppy. My father loves my choice of clothing, as the designs looked fabulous. It was bright yet the clouds were plump and rainy, a ray of sunlight peeked through to show glistening snow. It just became
Jarod

Thanksgiving is the time where you enjoy eating yummy dishes made of babies in stylish turkey costumes. I really enjoy the weather and colors of my puppy. My father loves my choice of clothing, as the designs looked fabulous. It was bright yet the clouds were plump and rainy, a ray of sunlight peeked through to show glistening snow. It just became noon
RachKirk Topic Starter

Thanksgiving is the time where you enjoy eating yummy dishes made of babies in stylish turkey costumes. I really enjoy the weather and colors of my puppy. My father loves my choice of clothing, as the designs looked fabulous. It was bright yet the clouds were plump and rainy, a ray of sunlight peeked through to show glistening snow. It just became noon when
Thanksgiving is the time where you enjoy eating yummy dishes made of babies in stylish turkey costumes. I really enjoy the weather and colors of my puppy. My father loves my choice of clothing, as the designs looked fabulous. It was bright yet the clouds were plump and rainy, a ray of sunlight peeked through to show glistening snow. It just became noon when It
Jarod

Thanksgiving is the time where you enjoy eating yummy dishes made of babies in stylish turkey costumes. I really enjoy the weather and colors of my puppy. My father loves my choice of clothing, as the designs looked fabulous. It was bright yet the clouds were plump and rainy, a ray of sunlight peeked through to show glistening snow. It just became noon when It started
RachKirk Topic Starter

Thanksgiving is the time where you enjoy eating yummy dishes made of babies in stylish turkey costumes. I really enjoy the weather and colors of my puppy. My father loves my choice of clothing, as the designs looked fabulous. It was bright yet the clouds were plump and rainy, a ray of sunlight peeked through to show glistening snow. It just became noon when It started to
The_White_Rabbit

Thanksgiving is the time where you enjoy eating yummy dishes made of babies in stylish turkey costumes. I really enjoy the weather and colors of my puppy. My father loves my choice of clothing, as the designs looked fabulous. It was bright yet the clouds were plump and rainy, a ray of sunlight peeked through to show glistening snow. It just became noon when it started to snow
Thanksgiving is the time where you enjoy eating yummy dishes made of babies in stylish turkey costumes. I really enjoy the weather and colors of my puppy. My father loves my choice of clothing, as the designs looked fabulous. It was bright yet the clouds were plump and rainy, a ray of sunlight peeked through to show glistening snow. It just became noon when it started to snow, purple
RachKirk Topic Starter

Thanksgiving is the time where you enjoy eating yummy dishes made of babies in stylish turkey costumes. I really enjoy the weather and colors of my puppy. My father loves my choice of clothing, as the designs looked fabulous. It was bright yet the clouds were plump and rainy, a ray of sunlight peeked through to show glistening snow. It just became noon when it started to snow, purple snowgoo
Jarod

Thanksgiving is the time where you enjoy eating yummy dishes made of babies in stylish turkey costumes. I really enjoy the weather and colors of my puppy. My father loves my choice of clothing, as the designs looked fabulous. It was bright yet the clouds were plump and rainy, a ray of sunlight peeked through to show glistening snow. It just became noon when it started to snow, purple snowgoo that
Thanksgiving is the time where you enjoy eating yummy dishes made of babies in stylish turkey costumes. I really enjoy the weather and colors of my puppy. My father loves my choice of clothing, as the designs looked fabulous. It was bright yet the clouds were plump and rainy, a ray of sunlight peeked through to show glistening snow. It just became noon when it started to snow, purple snowgoo that melted.
Thanksgiving is the time where you enjoy eating yummy dishes made of babies in stylish turkey costumes. I really enjoy the weather and colors of my puppy. My father loves it
RachKirk Topic Starter

((Riaanly theres more typed from above ^^^))
RachKirk Topic Starter

Thanksgiving is the time where you enjoy eating yummy dishes made of babies in stylish turkey costumes. I really enjoy the weather and colors of my puppy. My father loves my choice of clothing, as the designs looked fabulous. It was bright yet the clouds were plump and rainy, a ray of sunlight peeked through to show glistening snow. It just became noon when it started to snow, purple snowgoo that melted. I
Thanksgiving is the time where you enjoy eating yummy dishes made of babies in stylish turkey costumes. I really enjoy the weather and colors of my puppy. My father loves my choice of clothing, as the designs looked fabulous. It was bright yet the clouds were plump and rainy, a ray of sunlight peeked through to show glistening snow. It just became noon when it started to snow, purple snowgoo that melted. I watched
RachKirk Topic Starter

Thanksgiving is the time where you enjoy eating yummy dishes made of babies in stylish turkey costumes. I really enjoy the weather and colors of my puppy. My father loves my choice of clothing, as the designs looked fabulous. It was bright yet the clouds were plump and rainy, a ray of sunlight peeked through to show glistening snow. It just became noon when it started to snow, purple snowgoo that melted. I watched as
Jarod

Thanksgiving is the time where you enjoy eating yummy dishes made of babies in stylish turkey costumes. I really enjoy the weather and colors of my puppy. My father loves my choice of clothing, as the designs looked fabulous. It was bright yet the clouds were plump and rainy, a ray of sunlight peeked through to show glistening snow. It just became noon when it started to snow, purple snowgoo that melted. I watched as people
RachKirk Topic Starter

((Since this is last day I am gonna add a lot and if no one finishes I will finish tomorrow))
Thanksgiving is the time where you enjoy eating yummy dishes made of babies in stylish turkey costumes. I really enjoy the weather and colors of my puppy. My father loves my choice of clothing, as the designs looked fabulous. It was bright yet the clouds were plump and rainy, a ray of sunlight peeked through to show glistening snow. It just became noon when it started to snow, purple snowgoo that melted. I watched as people dance along the roads and

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Add a word to story part 5 (FINISHED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus