Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Alec shook his head.”No.” he said and continued without her. She was gonna have to catch up with him if she were to keep walking with him.
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

Ramoth sighed and melted into the shadows below her and reappeared at his side, keeping pace easily with her long legs.
Alec sighed.”I don’t believe in them.” He said.

Ramoth nodded. "By your reaction I can see that... " She looked away. "I am sorry if I upset you"
“I just feel strongly about them not existing. Although one creature I want to know is real is dragons.”

Ramoth laughed. "I should just take you to the palace now, you poor thing, I'm gonna show you everything one day"
Alec looked at her.”What? I’m serious. I want to own my own dragon one day.”

"You can't own a dragon" Ramoth said seriously. "You can be its life-long companion, but you can never own an animal that is as free as it is"
Alec nodded.”I’m just saying... ever since I was a kid I wanted to be connected to a dragon.”

Ramoth nodded. "Most do... maybe when ever you're ready maybe I'll take you to meet some"
Alec smiled.”That’d be great.”

"Whenever you wanna go, let me know and I'll pick you up" Ramoth said, smiling warmly.
Alec smiled.”Thanks.” He said.”So... What’s your most favorite thing to do? Other than painting and drawing and that stuff.”

"I like flying... And playing my flute" Ramoth added after a moment
Shadows Kill (played by Taz)

"okay, sure a walk sounds pleasant" he gave her a smile
Alec smiled.”Playing the flute? Can I hear you?”

——————————————

Celes smiled and stood then walked outside. She breathed the fresh air smiling.

Ramoth nodded and reached into her bag, pulling out the wooden flute, the red ribbon holding the Aquamarine crystal at the end fluttering as the wind rushed past. She put the flute to her lips and a low melody floated out.
Alec smiled. He closed his eyes and listened closely to the music.

Her fingers moved quickly to cover the holes, the song picking up the pace, her eyes closing.
Shadows Kill (played by Taz)

" fresh uh, I love the outdoors" he grinned " you don't mind if I change form do you?" He asked gently

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus