Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Alec nodded.”Ya. We have to be early before any of the doors fully open. We might run into some fans bat they won’t see us.” He said and handed her a Mysterious necklace. It was magical and turned anyone or anything invisible.
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

Ramoth nodded at that and tilted her head, taking the necklace.
((Also I shall try to be on tomorrow I got school 😩))
((That's sad.))
“It’s a magical necklace. My invisible turning bodyguard made a few for me.” Alec said.

((Night))

((Ahhh same but I don't think I'll be on until I get home so RIP 😭 O actually have to get up early ;( ))
((Goodnight, Sky and Elisora. Might be on tomorrow.))

"Oh" Ramoth said, putting on the necklace. "Thank you"

((Night Guys!))
Shadows Kill (played by Taz)

(( im confused with all the comments ))
((It was just me, confused about what to do.))
Alec nodded.”Yep you can still see me.” He said putting on his necklace as well. He was still visible to her and she was visible to him. The necklace only showed those others who wore the necklaces. Like his guards could still see them and they could see the guards but the fans and their parents couldn’t see any of them.
Shadows Kill (played by Taz)

(( so what do i do? has there been a skip in time? ))
((Not yet))

Ramoth nodded and clasped the necklace around her neck. "What a cool thing to make"

(( I'm finally free from my educational prison lol))
Alec nodded. They got to the concert and he did a practice run. Then was changed and ready for the stage. He had on a black leather jacket with a cute t shirt underneath. He had blue jeans and black shoes.

After the concert he went to his dressing room where Ramoth sat.”Well?”

Ramoth gave him a huge smile, her eyes sparkling. "You did amazing Alec!! I'm so glad I came, you're a wonderful guitar player! " She said, speaking her mind.
“What about my singing?” He asked.

"You're singing was lovely, I could listen to it all day" Ramoth murmured.
Alec nodded and grabbed a CD to one of his top charts and songs.”Here.” Alec said.

Ramoth took the CD. "You give me so many gifts, it looks like I'm gonna get you something now" She mused.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus