Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Avenmore Highschool - looking for 1 more (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Jessica Saraiva (played anonymously)

alwaystheOptimist wrote:
Jessica Saraiva wrote:
Can I be the popular girl?
Oh my goodness, yes!:)

Aw thank you... I’m sort of a bit of a mix of Cheryl Blossom from Riverdale, Rachel McAdams from Mean Girls, with a little sprinkle of rebellion (ala John Bender). Does ok with grades, doing what she has to do to pass with usually a B average. She will visit the student parking lot sometimes at lunch to share a toke or two, but usually she keep’s that low key as to not damage her standing with the high social circle she appears to lead. Hope this works!
alwaystheOptimist Topic Starter

Jessica Saraiva wrote:
alwaystheOptimist wrote:
Jessica Saraiva wrote:
Can I be the popular girl?
Oh my goodness, yes!:)

Aw thank you... I’m sort of a bit of a mix of Cheryl Blossom from Riverdale, Rachel McAdams from Mean Girls, with a little sprinkle of rebellion (ala John Bender). Does ok with grades, doing what she has to do to pass with usually a B average. She will visit the student parking lot sometimes at lunch to share a toke or two, but usually she keep’s that low key as to not damage her standing with the high social circle she appears to lead. Hope this works!
Wow! Of course, that works! (I love that your character has a bit of John Bender in them)

Queen__BEE wrote:
Yes yes yes 🥳
Yay! That's fantastic
Miia Smith (played by Queen__BEE)

alwaystheOptimist wrote:
Queen__BEE wrote:
Yes yes yes 🥳
Yay! That's fantastic

Whoa, Whoa lets get this party started.

This is a basic draft of my stoner. I hope this is going in the right direction if not let me know.

Miia Smith wrote:
alwaystheOptimist wrote:
Queen__BEE wrote:
Yes yes yes 🥳
Yay! That's fantastic

This is a basic draft of my stoner. I hope this is going in the right direction if not let me know.

Hm...not quite what I was thinking, but I think that by the way, your mapping her out, she'll work really well!

alwaystheOptimist wrote:
Miia Smith wrote:
alwaystheOptimist wrote:
Queen__BEE wrote:
Yes yes yes 🥳
Yay! That's fantastic

Hm...not quite what I was thinking, but I think that by the way, your mapping her out, she'll work really well!

Okay sound great. Where are we rping at. Forums? or pm?

Probably in a forum, but I'm gonna wait till we get someone to be the nerd:)

alwaystheOptimist wrote:
Probably in a forum, but I'm gonna wait till we get someone to be the nerd:)

Oh yeah oh yeah that's cool just asking 😁
Macro (played by Narta)

Will this be enough?
Jaike (played by JSilentpanic1104)

Maybe this girl can join as the Sarcastic nerd-y type? She's honestly more lazy but I can't think of anything else she'd fit into besides that. She seems like the wallflower-y lazy girl but ya know. I hope she's good enough for this and that my scatterbrained self doesn't ruin things.
is there still a spot open

PhantomRabbit wrote:
is there still a spot open
Yup!
dang, I was interested, I was going to use my character Shawn, but he doesn't really fit for any of the places, especially not the one that's open
Brady Flint (played by 111dev111)

What’s your character like? I’m sure we could have more than one in a category. I don’t speak for Optimist though

Brady Flint wrote:
What’s your character like? I’m sure we could have more than one in a category. I don’t speak for Optimist though

I agree. I think you're right. What's your character like?
alwaystheOptimist wrote:
Brady Flint wrote:

Oh heck, didn't see this, sorry. You can take a look at his profile, but I'll put it here, too. He's sort of a socially awkward person, clumsy, but likable. A bit of a nerd in the sense that he plays video games, but only a few. A bit sarcastic and can be passive aggressive, but only towards people he doesn't particularly like. I wouldn't say that he's popular, but people do like him.
TheGreatAvocado wrote:
alwaystheOptimist wrote:
Brady Flint wrote:

Oh heck, didn't see this, sorry. You can take a look at his profile, but I'll put it here, too. He's sort of a socially awkward person, clumsy, but likable. A bit of a nerd in the sense that he plays video games, but only a few. A bit sarcastic and can be passive aggressive, but only towards people he doesn't particularly like. I wouldn't say that he's popular, but people do like him.

I like it! He would go well with my stoner. She's a gamer.

Hm....maybe your character can be a gamer?
alwaystheOptimist wrote:

Hmm, maybe, though he only really plays assassins creed and a few other games. If you looked at his profile, I'm sure you saw that he's gay, but only his close friends know that. In case that's useful, but I guess gamer could work. He's the schools gaymer.

TheGreatAvocado wrote:
alwaystheOptimist wrote:

Hmm, maybe, though he only really plays assassins creed and a few other games. If you looked at his profile, I'm sure you saw that he's gay, but only his close friends know that. In case that's useful, but I guess gamer could work. He's the schools gaymer.

Actually, I never saw your character's profile but I can now!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Avenmore Highschool - looking for 1 more (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus