Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Avenmore Highschool - looking for 1 more (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Sounds good, let me know what you think of him and how you think he could fit.
alwaystheOptimist wrote:
TheGreatAvocado wrote:
alwaystheOptimist wrote:
Hm....maybe your character can be a gamer?

Hmm, maybe, though he only really plays assassins creed and a few other games. If you looked at his profile, I'm sure you saw that he's gay, but only his close friends know that. In case that's useful, but I guess gamer could work. He's the schools gaymer.

Actually, I never saw your character's profile but I can now!

So what's he gonna be, the gamer? I can't really think of much else he could fit with.
Jaike (played by JSilentpanic1104)

So... I take it my character wasn't a good fit or something? You could've just told me, jesus
Jessie J Jefferson (played by FlaskOfMalice)

Hi, yeah, uhmm could i be the Nerd?
alwaystheOptimist Topic Starter

Jaike wrote:
So... I take it my character wasn't a good fit or something? You could've just told me, jesus
Oh no! I'm really sorry if I gave you a bad message...would you like to join?

Jessie J Jefferson wrote:
Hi, yeah, uhmm could i be the Nerd?
I'm sorry....but your 21? I mean you could totally do it, but could you become a little younger?

alwaystheOptimist wrote:
Jaike wrote:

Yes please, I'd tried but apparently mine got drowned with the others, my character only has magic and other stuff when in fantasy scenarios, so in this one she wouldn't. She could be the nerd, however she's akso... very fantasy centered and into fandom/anime, sorry for the late reply btw, I try for these things not to happen w me
What's the situation with my character, is he in or what?

TheGreatAvocado wrote:
What's the situation with my character, is he in or what?
Sorry for keeping you waiting so long. I don't really think your character's going to fit. I wish he could, but he doesn't quite fit with the ideals that I was going for with this Rp.

Jaike wrote:
alwaystheOptimist wrote:
Jaike wrote:

Yes please, I'd tried but apparently mine got drowned with the others, my character only has magic and other stuff when in fantasy scenarios, so in this one she wouldn't. She could be the nerd, however she's akso... very fantasy centered and into fandom/anime, sorry for the late reply btw, I try for these things not to happen w me

I think she could be a nerd. So, um yeah, Jaike's the nerd now.
Jessica Saraiva (played anonymously)

Jessica Saraiva wrote:
Can I be the popular girl?

I aoologize but I will need to take myself out of this RP. Since last week I have gotten into other RPs so won’t have time for this one.

Popular is again open.

alwaystheOptimist wrote:
Jaike wrote:
alwaystheOptimist wrote:
Jaike wrote:

I think she could be a nerd. So, um yeah, Jaike's the nerd now.

thank you for this opportunity! I hope we get along well during and even after the rp ^v^)
Shy-Guy

I would like to join, as any possible spot if I may

Shy-Guy wrote:
The only spot left right now is popular girl.
Shy-Guy

alwaystheOptimist wrote:
Shy-Guy wrote:
I'll be fine with taking that spot, i just need to make that character

Shy-Guy wrote:
alwaystheOptimist wrote:
Shy-Guy wrote:
I'll be fine with taking that spot, i just need to make that character
Alright, how soon can you do that?
Brady Flint (played by 111dev111)

((Just bumping :) ))
Pluto (played by lesbiancryptid)

Would she fit for popular girl? She isn't really mean or gossipy but I think I could make it work

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Avenmore Highschool - looking for 1 more (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus