Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » TOFWY OOC chat and character submissions

Um, Hi! Could I possibly join? I have a pair of Twins that even though don't really have supernatural abilities (Besides their magic and the fact they might not age after the age of 17 since they are elves) are pretty peculiar and I think fun in my opinion. I haven't made them in the rpr yet, but I might/will at some point, for now, I can give you a description as I write/write it down first for you if you want! I hope I can, and For now the most basic description of them is Matching Silver hair, the male having Yellow-gold eyes and the girl having light pink eyes, both having white peach skin and The female being the elder, by 3 minutes.

I understand if not however!
Pen_Tsunami Topic Starter

Avitrathephoenix wrote:
Question: are non-human or non-humanlike characters allowed? If so, I have a slightly mentally unstable fluffy girl I've been planning on testing out.

Of course! Children with strange appearances ( including animal like features ) are welcome, as long as you follow the rules

JSilentpanic1104 wrote:
Um, Hi! Could I possibly join? I have a pair of Twins that even though don't really have supernatural abilities (Besides their magic and the fact they might not age after the age of 17 since they are elves) are pretty peculiar and I think fun in my opinion. I haven't made them in the rpr yet, but I might/will at some point, for now, I can give you a description as I write/write it down first for you if you want! I hope I can, and For now the most basic description of them is Matching Silver hair, the male having Yellow-gold eyes and the girl having light pink eyes, both having white peach skin and The female being the elder, by 3 minutes.

I understand if not however!

Sounds cool! But I would like it if you lowered there age since I don’t really want the orphanage to be full of teenagers, will 15 be ok? Besides that they sound interesting. Please read the rules before rp tho~
XD I was actually planning on making them 9-12 at most tbh since I read the rules and thought it might be fun, since they ARE My most flexible characters, and later on (Doubt years would pass in there but ya know) they could be caretakers too, Ya know, to help out since I kind of want them to kind of really care for their caretaker, since all children do tend to kind of adopt the caretakers as parents ish XD
Ziktia (played anonymously)

Pen_Tsunami wrote:
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
Question: are non-human or non-humanlike characters allowed? If so, I have a slightly mentally unstable fluffy girl I've been planning on testing out.

Of course! Children with strange appearances ( including animal like features ) are welcome, as long as you follow the rules

Awesome awesome!

This is the critter, and, obviously, I'll be using the child data for her. If you'd like I can strip away her sparkiness or remove the more functional parts of her latent eldritch influence for balance purposes. Otherwise, am I good to go?

Ziktia wrote:
Pen_Tsunami wrote:
Avitrathephoenix wrote:

Awesome awesome!

This is the critter, and, obviously, I'll be using the child data for her. If you'd like I can strip away her sparkiness or remove the more functional parts of her latent eldritch influence for balance purposes. Otherwise, am I good to go?

Yup!

JSilentpanic1104 wrote:
XD I was actually planning on making them 9-12 at most tbh since I read the rules and thought it might be fun, since they ARE My most flexible characters, and later on (Doubt years would pass in there but ya know) they could be caretakers too, Ya know, to help out since I kind of want them to kind of really care for their caretaker, since all children do tend to kind of adopt the caretakers as parents ish XD

Oh god sorry I only had a few minutes left of class before we had to move to the next bell XD. Yeah they can help out and be anything near that age limit if you want, I just read the 17 and thought they were that age since I didn’t have time. Other then the age limit, you’re good to go

Tiny lil celebration since the orphanage just hit 7 new little orphans on the first day edd moved in~
I wonder how chaotic it will get?

Stay tuned~
Yay!
Hello, I'm interested in possibly joining this. I have an 8 year old, Avri, and a 9 year old, Isabella. The one question I have is if Edd (or another adult) would confiscate any items of theirs? Avri has two swords and a satchel she would be reluctant to give up and Isabella has a dark book she holds with her at all times and she would likely die before letting someone take it. Personally I'm thinking Isabella is better suited for this so far.
Voldarian_Empire wrote:
Hello, I'm interested in possibly joining this. I have an 8 year old, Avri, and a 9 year old, Isabella. The one question I have is if Edd (or another adult) would confiscate any items of theirs? Avri has two swords and a satchel she would be reluctant to give up and Isabella has a dark book she holds with her at all times and she would likely die before letting someone take it. Personally I'm thinking Isabella is better suited for this so far.

Evil book twinsies! (giggles)

If it’s dangerous he will, I mean... let’s be honest if you saw a child with a sharp weapon the obvious thing is to take them away.
I didn't miss anyone actually going into the library, did I? '^v^
Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave)

Anyone mind telling me what I missed while I was at school?

Liliath didn’t wanna take a bath and cried, but Edd washes her face with a soft rag cleaning it up making her not cry and it was cute in my opinion. And now Edd is looking for Anne and found he run the library with a new lil cutie :3
Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave)

Thank you do much!
Just going to randomize a decision here...

rolled 1d10 and got a natural 7. After the modifier of +10, got 17
Setting

rolled 1d20 and got 12
checking.

I guess you can say Edd was really... "Shocked"... When he met Ziktia
Question: would his reaction send enough current as feedback for her to notice, or is it more of just a cancelling interference type thing?

Taking that Edd's an adult and his powers would be a lot more strong taking that its been bundled up deep inside for awhile gathering strength, she would notice. He also creates green goop when in distress, but depending on his mood it can come out from 1 drop to a whole gallon, I would show you a picture but it's edgy.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » TOFWY OOC chat and character submissions

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus