Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Orphanage For Wayward Youth

Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave)

Annaliese Beaucourt wrote:
Realizing that Jason had been talking to her at the same time that Liliath had been, her attention had only been focused on the newcomer, she turned around before they could even take a step towards the door. "J-Jason, would you.. um... would you like to p-play with us? I'm.. I'm not sure what toys are in my r-room, but I think that... we can find something?" she offered, looking just as blank-faced but a bit of hope sparked in her eyes. She obviously wanted to play with the both of them.
Jason looked at her. "I-" He sighed, slowly nodding. "Yeah, sure, whatever-" He crossed his arms and stood up as he went to follow the two girls. "But I'm no girl, so I'm not gonna play dress-up or- or dolls!" He played with his tail and smiled slightly. He was happy to be going with the two of them. The boy just wasn't very good at expressing it. "Thank you.." he muttered.
Edd (played by Pen_Tsunami) Topic Starter

Edd invented the strangers inside since it was freezing cold outside and it started to rain. They were currently sitting in the lobby since Edd needed to start recording the children and such. He came into the playroom to check on everyone and heard them discussing playing in someone else's room. He invited them in so quickly since he got worried about the other children. "You guys can play in her room, you can bring up the toy's too as long as you put them back, if you need anything or if anything bad happens please come get me immediately, I'll be in the lobby." He smiles sweetly before quickly leaving the room after he heard a small squeal from the lobby and sits down across from the tall man. "Sorry... I had to make sure they're ok..."
Edd then suddenly remembered the old man who sold him the manor mentioned to stay away from the giant library. He was afraid that there was some sort of creature in there... He let out a sigh since he would have to check it out later tonight when the children were asleep. He kept smiling gently tho, despite his head being filled with worry.
Annaliese Beaucourt (played anonymously)

"O-Of course," the white-haired child said kindly, nodding to Jason. He seemed nice, even though his words were a bit crude and blunt for her taste. Though each of them were raised differently. Obviously they would have different habits.
Anna hesitated before taking Jason's hand and then gently took hold of Liliath's as well and started lightly pulling them along. "L-let's go," she urged them with the slightest hint of a smile.

"Woah-" Jason stared down at her hand. "Why are you holding my hand? That's weird." He made odd faces at her, but simply let her pull him along. He wasn't going to risk being alone. He then decided to change the subject. "I like it here! What do you think?" He sighed. "I never got to fix my sign, though..it's sad-" He kept jumping from one subject to the other.
Annaliese Beaucourt wrote:
"O-Of course," the white-haired child said kindly, nodding to Jason. He seemed nice, even though his words were a bit crude and blunt for her taste. Though each of them were raised differently. Obviously they would have different habits.
Anna hesitated before taking Jason's hand and then gently took hold of Liliath's as well and started lightly pulling them along. "L-let's go," she urged them with the slightest hint of a smile.

Liliath stood up "yes let's go!" Liliath followed after her "Why won't you play dress up, its fun you could play a prince or a dragon or anything boylike. You can even play a knight or a zombie!" Liliath giggeld "We can also play fairy's, I can make us fly with my powers!"
((Oof, sorry! I had to go offline!))

The man had smiled a little back, seeming a tad troubled but otherwise kind, and had given a rumbling 'thank you' when they'd been invited inside, his arms being quite full of the twins. He didn't want to leave them here, but he didn't have any other choice in the matter, as soon as he'd mentioned the possibility of their parents being dead they had started acting up furiously and disobeying anything he asked or said, especially Mickey, whom was the more stuborn of the two in this matter.

They stood kind of akwardly in the entryway, the man standing taller and the children seeming to cower back into him, not seeming to like how big the place was so far.

Since they were here, he gently placed a hand on each's head, neither of them moving an inch, and both avoiding his blue eyes, the tan man biting his lip slightly,

"Kids, I don't want to do this, but... I'm not good enough, nor is my home equiped for two children and I know how you feel about me since I said..." He paused, taking a deep breath, "If this man will take you in--- "YOU'RE ABANDONING US!" Mikey yelled, seeming angry, stomping his foot and grating his sharper than normal cannines against eachother, stepping away and shrugging off the mans hand, before he was swipped into a hug, as he squirmed and tried to get out and even bit the man's shoulder, but the man remained calm,

"I'm not abandoning you Mickey, but... rumours of war have started brewing, and I'm still in my prime and strong enough to fight, I can't have you both and then have to leave you alone . I don't want this any more than you do, but no one else will want to take you in and the thought of the both of you out there, by yourselves has had me loosing far more sleep than any of your pranks have. And to tell the truth, they always brightened my day, I knew it was you" He said, and Mikey gave a slight giggle, Millie smiling slightly and thinking to herself how nice it would've been if the man was another elve like them.

(I couldn't copypaste all of this, so... I wanted to ask if this was ok before doing it but TT^TT If I did I'd have to write half of it down again from scratch! I will edit it if asked for and stuff, so don't worry if it doesn't fall too well under the spectrum)

Liliath wrote:
Liliath stood up "yes let's go!" Liliath followed after her "Why won't you play dress up, its fun you could play a prince or a dragon or anything boylike. You can even play a knight or a zombie!" Liliath giggeld "We can also play fairy's, I can make us fly with my powers!"

Jason pouted. "As long as you don't make me do anything girly-" He huffed, looking away. "Please don't make me be girly! It's weird and gross!" He shivered, playing with his tail. "I trust that you won't, anyways! Cuz I would hurt you if you did.." He growled, soon smirking as if it were just a joke, although it wasn't very obvious.

Edd nodded listening to the mans ravings and nodded, smiling gently when he had to leave. When the man left he turned to the twins with the same soft smile on his face. He knelt down snd handed them a room key. “This is your room, the hall won’t be hard to find since there playing in lilliaths room, if you want you can introduce yourselves.” He patted both of there heads gingerly and walked off to his own room which was on a separate hall. He had to at least dust out the bed sheets since he forgot to do it today. After that was done he picked up the clean folded clothes for the children so they can take baths ( he noticed most had dirt on them ). He knocks on Liliaths door and peeks his head inside. “Would you guys like a warm bath? Not together but apart.” He opened the door fully and smiled at them softly with the neatly folded Pajamas in his arms. “I’ll go get the twins and each of you can wait for one, how about that?” After that sentence he got the twins from settling down in there room and then the other children saying how there was another slightly smaller playroom next to the bathroom where they can wait patiently. He gathered the rest of the children and they followed him to the slightly smaller playroom, but it still looked cozy nonetheless. He smiles as he puts the pajamas on a tall drawer. “Who wants to bathe first? I’m sure most of you can do it by yourself but we have one tub so only one can go at a time.”
Edd wrote:
Edd nodded listening to the mans ravings and nodded, smiling gently when he had to leave. When the man left he turned to the twins with the same soft smile on his face. He knelt down snd handed them a room key. “This is your room, the hall won’t be hard to find since there playing in lilliaths room, if you want you can introduce yourselves.” He patted both of there heads gingerly and walked off to his own room which was on a separate hall. He had to at least dust out the bed sheets since he forgot to do it today. After that was done he picked up the clean folded clothes for the children so they can take baths ( he noticed most had dirt on them ). He knocks on Liliaths door and peeks his head inside. “Would you guys like a warm bath? Not together but apart.” He opened the door fully and smiled at them softly with the neatly folded Pajamas in his arms. “I’ll go get the twins and each of you can wait for one, how about that?” After that sentence he got the twins from settling down in there room and then the other children saying how there was another slightly smaller playroom next to the bathroom where they can wait patiently. He gathered the rest of the children and they followed him to the slightly smaller playroom, but it still looked cozy nonetheless. He smiles as he puts the pajamas on a tall drawer. “Who wants to bathe first? I’m sure most of you can do it by yourself but we have one tub so only one can go at a time.”

"I don't want a bath, we are going to play so there is no time for a bath. Right?" She said looking to the other kids "Anyways I am not going into a bath cause I hate baths." Liliath giggeld, she then turned to James. "Alright no girly things, you would not hurt me. If you try to I will hurt you worse keep that in mind. I am stronger then most girls so be prepared!"

"We can fight!" Jason grinned. "No, no, it was a joke in the first place..I may not be the nicest- but hitting girls is against everything!" He looked up at Edd. "People bathe themselves?" He rubbed his arm and blushed a bit. "I didn't know that..usually my Uncle would bathe me when he came over." He sighed. "I-I'm sorry, I can try!" He shrugged.
"Sure what you want, but I will win!" Liliath raised her fist in the air "Oh alright, you are nice and that's a stupid rule. If I hit you, you can hit me to. You need to defend yourself you know." Liliath shrugged. "I don't have uncles, uncles are stupid. I am happy I don't have a family, family's are the dumbest things ever."

Edd lets out a soft sigh. “If you take a bath you can get extra snacks during snack time.” He paused. Usually warm baths worked, and he also had 31 rubber ducky’s. He looks down at Jason and smiles. “You just do what your uncle did, wash face and other parts, stuff like that.” He looked at Liliath and smiles gently at her. “Not even if I let you take toys into the bath and use bubble bath?” He knelt down in front of her and smiles gently. “Except for the stuffed animals they’ll just get soggy and ruined.” He pats her head kindly.
"I don't want snacks and I also don't want a bath." Liliath shook her head "Also no toys and also no bubble bath don't you understand I don't want a bath!" An upset Liliath yelled and then turned her back to him "Now leave me alone, I am playing."
The man, by the name of Bale, had said his goodbyes, the twins being very teary and Mickey saying something about when he's older, Millie asking if he could come back to visit, Bale seeming to think about it, brow furrowing,

"I don't know" He said truthfully, and before he left, Mickey had basically jumped into the mans arms, saying a small,

"Please don't die too"

Making the man falter, but promising it anyways, "If the first one didn't, then whatever happens won't kill me either" he said with a small wink, getting up and leaving, saying a small 'thank you' and leaving, looking somewhat older than when he'd gone in.

Mickey and Millie were very sad, and very nervous, but they had eachother, and they knew that as long as they had that, then it... should be fine, right? They didn't like the man, the house or anything so far, it wasn't as small or as cozy as Bale's cabbin, or as close to the woods. There were so many rooms and so many other kids that they were feeling a little more than a bit overwhelmed, but they followed reluctantly and quietly. They both seemed to grow upset at the girls comment of family being dumb.

She watched as Liliath and Mr. Edd went back and forth in trying to convince her to get in a bath, staying quiet as they argued. Annna thought it a wonder taht her new friend would ever argue with an adult. Weren't you supposed to do what they said? Because they always knew best. And even, the white-haired girl didn't really know the last time she had a proper bath. With that... soap stuff that looked like tiny, fragile balls. It always appealed to her.
As her new friend turned her back away from Edd, she frowned and played with the hem of her dress. "I-I um... I think we should... listen to him and take a bath..." Jason made her realize something: she thought she had found a safe haven, but she hadn't. She was still in danger- and dangerous- here, just like anywhere else.
"No, he can't force me to take a bath." Liliath said a bit more calm then before. "Come on let's play, I didn't come here for a stupid bath. Let's play now, what do you wanna play?"

"Would... Um.. Would it be o-okay if I took... what is it called..? A bath? I'd l-like one of those," she said shyly. Sure, she wanted to play, but she felt gross and stiff, and had a feeling that if she took a bath, she would be allowed to wear some separate clothes. If they had any. She wouldn't complain if they didn't.
"Fine then I play alone." Lilaith rolled her eyes and then started making a tower with the colorful blocks which were laying everywhere. Liliath put the blocks slowly on each other, she thought it was calming thing to do. She smiled well she builded the tower. "This is way more fun then taking a bath Anna."

Liliath wrote:
"Fine then I play alone." Lilaith rolled her eyes and then started making a tower with the colorful blocks which were laying everywhere. Liliath put the blocks slowly on each other, she thought it was calming thing to do. She smiled well she builded the tower. "This is way more fun then taking a bath Anna."

Watching Liliath play made her want to play too, but there were too things that stopped her. One, Edd said that they needed to take a bath, and two, she was curious as to what this bath was like. "Th-that might be true, but I've never had a bath before, so... I'd like to try it out, if that's okay..."
"Baths are stupid, the only thing they do is making you wet and you can drown in it and then you die. Or he tries to drown you and then you are dead to." Liliath clearly hadn't had a good expiernce with baths "So if you wanna die then you go and take a bath."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Orphanage For Wayward Youth

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus