Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Orphanage For Wayward Youth

Edd wrote:
Edd sighed and put a plastic wrap over the knife so Jason wouldn’t hurt himself and read a few story’s to him. After Jason fell asleep Edd was aware that things in the hall started to float and a few shattered glass pieces. He didn’t have much table decorations so only a few things were on the ground but he still found it suspicious. He would want to grab them using his own powers he drew back his hand. His power was gathering too much energy after all those years of being stored and he was afraid it might increase the gravity in the whole mansion instead. He let out a worried sigh as he followed the floating objects. At least the things that were floating were mostly stuffed animals and a... vase. Ok that wasn’t very safe. Edd climbed a chair and got the vase down from the air. He used a bit of his own powers to make it stop floating as he placed it back down on the table. He continued following the objects in a separate hall from the twins until he found Liliath. “That’s a nice talent you got there, but can you put the things down?” He smiles at you patting your head. “But I’m surprised a little one like you can hold this many objects up with there powers without getting tired.”

Liliath shrugged "Its funny, they are trying to catch the items." Liliath said as she made the items fly higher "I will get tired soon, maybe five more minutes then I am really tired." When the twins would almost catch the items she would make the items fly higher and higher. "Look how high they are going." At some point Liliath started floating herself "Oh this is new. " Liliath chuckled. She was floating for at least a couple of minutes, before she exhausted fell on the ground together with all the other itemes.

"I am so sleepy." She said as she fell asleep on the ground, between 4 stuffed animals.
Mickey and Millie had been somewhat exhausted, but if their theory was true, then they'd be helping. Also they used the walls to climb higher so it wasn't too exhausting. Both twins had jumped back as a reflex when the items had suddenly fallen, and Millie had been the first to reach for one of the items, a little block of wood, shaking it lightly, calling for a little fairy that she thought was trapped inside. Mickey, the destructive one had determined that maybe they were just tired, and needed help getting out, so he started ripping the item he had appart, a box of sorts with chains around it, looking pretty rusty and old.
Edd (played by Pen_Tsunami) Topic Starter

Edd lets out a small sigh. At least the items fell down but now he has to take her to bed and find the twins. He decided to leave her there for a moment but puts her on a chair and wraps her in a blanket just because it was so cold that night, and he didn’t want her to get cold in her sleep. He heard the sound of something being destroyed so he walked towards it only seeing the twins presumably ‘looking for fairy’s.’ “D-dont break that!” He grabbed it from you before you could do anymore damage. “What are you doing up? Can’t sleep?” He lets out a sigh and rubs his face when they both nodded and picked up Liliath’s sleeping body and carried her to her room before retrieving the twins to there’s. He smiles gently at them before kneeling down to there height kinda. “It’s not nice to destroy things, even if you’re trying to save something. The way you destroy them would hurt the darkest or magical creatures inside and they’ll hide thinking you’re trying to hurt them.” He pats both of there heads before tucking them into there beds. “Would you like a bedtime story to help you sleep?”
Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave)

((I'm gonna try to bring this back to life, even though literally nobody is with my character lmao))

Once Jason got the plastic off of the knife. He already cut his hand. He squeaked loudly, covering his mouth and beginning to cry. "H-Hold it in! Hold it in! I d-don't want to be in trouble.." He hugged himself and bit his lip as he cried harder. "Mr. Edd is busy..h-he won't notice!" He wiped his tears and sighed. "I need to be more careful with my knife.." He sniffled.

(( god dang it child this is why we listen to adults ))
Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave)

He d o e s n ' t
For now, at least lol-))
Fell monster (played by Fell-san)

There's a soft knock on the door. A small voice says "Hello is anyone here".

(( eeee, I literally wish Edd has the power to clone himself @w@ ))

"Hmm". He just climbed on the window and look in. "Hello"
((I could maybe join with an another character who could also be a caretaker of the kids?))

(( it would be nice, but might confuse others for a few reasons. It’s also a nice challenge but the rules are I can’t reply to another person unless if the person who I’m speaking to replies back to me ))

"Is anyone here". Fell ask
((I understand))

Fell knocks on the window. "Hello anyone live here.

Fell knocks harder. "HELLO".

"Can I come in".He press his face on the window.

"Please". Fell gets off the window and crys by the door.

"why can't I find anyone to take care of me".He counties to cry

((Is this dead))
Ziktia (played anonymously)

((I think more idle, since some of the players I think are a bit busy right now. Exam season for US Uni people, I think, and yeah. late November is a busy time for a lot of people. '^v^))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Orphanage For Wayward Youth

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus