Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Orphanage For Wayward Youth

Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave)

((And I wish that you have fun!
Wow, I'm still here lol. If you ever want to continue, just send a reply, and I'll answer. Unless you want to wait for them, that's obviously understandable- I have no idea why I'm explaining this))
Edd (played by Pen_Tsunami) Topic Starter

Edd smiled at Jason and the others who scrambled to get him the ingredients. He asked them kindly to clean up the playroom which they did, and he rewarded them with a candy bar. Soon a warm nice smell filled up the house and he served everyone some curry and smiled sweetly watching them eat. He didn't really want to eat food tho... So he made up the excuse he already ate. His cooking was that of a mothers, tasty and filled with... love...? That sounded corny to say. "Let's go to the playroom and write posters so we can inform children where to stay, tomorrow I'll work on the sign out front." He smiles as the children followed him to the playroom as he cleaned off the small tables and chairs and placed down crayons, pencils, paper and markers and sits down with the children smiling gently allowing them to draw and make posters.

Jason stared at the poster board and frowned. "I don't wanna draw.." he muttered, crossing his arms as he picked up a crayon and threw it across the room. "Mr. Edd, I don't like coloring!" The child pouted and growled. "Can't we do something else? Like..go outside and talk to people about it?" He hummed a bit. "And by we- I mean everyone but me."

Edd sighed and everyone watched you fling the crayon but quickly went back to there drawings. Edd took deep breathes and remained calm with a smile before he got up and picked up a crayon. "People won't listen sadly... It's what people do most of the time when you want to spread the word about something important." He walked back to you and handed you the crayon. "Don't fling stuff, you may harm someone and we don't want everyone to hate you due to your mood hm...?" He patted your head. "How about tomorrow when the weather is better you guys can go outside and play near the creek near the woods but stay near the old fence, right now I need you to help me out... And if you don't want to do it then I won't force you to but I will be too busy to play with you, and bad children don't get cookies or are allowed to bake."
Liliath stepped into the huge building holding a small suitcase. Behind her there was a tall old lady "Come one, Liliath." "I don't want to go."The small child cried "I wan't to stay with you." "That's not possible, you could stay with me until we found a better place.This is the better place, now be good and let old Mena leave." The old lady turned around and left. Liliath started crying loudly "Come back, betrayer come back!"She yelled, but the old lady didn't came back.

Liliath made her suitcase fly and then dropped it on the ground, everything in it rolled out. Dolls and clothes were laying everywhere.

Jason frowned at him. "My mood isn't bad!" He yanked the crayon out of his hand and began to color anyways. He didn't seem to know how truly horrible his attitude was, so he kept on going. He didn't cry or whine- he simply pouted. "I still don't want to color..but I don't get to bake or cook if I don't.." He sighed, going at it as quickly as possible. He was making a few huge letters first.

((Sorry about that, I actually fell asleep))

Edds gentle smile remained as he watched you. “If you want, you can play by yourself until everyones done, I’m not forcing you to.” Before Edd could also gently explain how you don’t need to make the letters so big he heard a loud noise from the lobby and stood up. “I’ll be right back, you guys stay here and color.” He smiles at the group before leaving the room and walking to the lobby where he saw a crying girl with a bunch of things scattered around her and ran up to her kneeling down. “Are you alright? Do you want me to help you clean up your things and get you a room...?” He made his voice sound as gentle as possible to sooth the child and possibly calm her down. He was a bit tempted to leave her be but he gave her a hug before cleaning up her suitcase and picks up the thing smiling down at her gently again. “Do you want to pick out your own room or would you like me to do it?”

((I gotta go to schoolll- I'll roleplay after!))
Annaliese Beaucourt (played anonymously)

Allowing their caretaker to focus more on the other children, Anna simply went along with whatever they were doing quietly, whether that was picking out a room, cleaning up the play one(she had never seen so many toys in one place, it was astounding), and even eating. Sadly, she could only eat about half the bowl she was given, not used to having so much available. Wow, it was really tasty! Though, despite how nice it was on her tongue, she kept a stoic sort of look the entire time.
After she saw Mr. Edd leave to go see what the thump was, Anna had a burst of courage and scooted a little closer to Jason, her white hair bobbing slightly. "I-I um... The letters... maybe you should try to um.. make them smaller..? So they all fit..?" In front of her was her own poster, with swirly letters and colors inside the lines.
Edd wrote:
Edds gentle smile remained as he watched you. “If you want, you can play by yourself until everyones done, I’m not forcing you to.” Before Edd could also gently explain how you don’t need to make the letters so big he heard a loud noise from the lobby and stood up. “I’ll be right back, you guys stay here and color.” He smiles at the group before leaving the room and walking to the lobby where he saw a crying girl with a bunch of things scattered around her and ran up to her kneeling down. “Are you alright? Do you want me to help you clean up your things and get you a room...?” He made his voice sound as gentle as possible to sooth the child and possibly calm her down. He was a bit tempted to leave her be but he gave her a hug before cleaning up her suitcase and picks up the thing smiling down at her gently again. “Do you want to pick out your own room or would you like me to do it?”

Liliath then noticed a strange man coming closer.

"Leave me alone, that betrayer left me. She betrayed me and left me." She cried "I don't want a room, like I said leave me alone!" Liliath then stormed away to the place where all the other kids were.

"Crayons!" Liliath yelled excited as she picked up a red crayon and started drawing queitly. Liliath then wrote down her name "Look what I made." "Its pretty isn't it? My name is Liliath yours?" The child asked "That old lady betrayed me, but I don't care anymore I won't miss her."

Jolting as the brunette girl stormed into the room, Anna almost hid behind the table by instinct. Loud noises were a no-no, and it seemed that two of the children around her specialized in making loud and sudden noises. But then the girl sat quietly and drew, the white haired child looking over shyly as she was addressed. Or someone was. She wasn't sure who. "I-I'm Anna... Its nice to meet you, Liliath... Um... I like your drawing..." she managed to mumble out, cocking her head to the side slightly at the 'betrayer' comment. "Betrayed you..? I'm sorry about that.."

Edd ran into the room a few minutes later and sat down in the middle of everyone looking at Liliath with a gentle smile. “Did I offend you? I’m sorry I won’t do it again, I’m sorry on what happened but you can take all the time you need...” he took a piece of paper and a pencil and continued to smile gently as he drew a cute picture of children with a few words. His drawings were way better then a small child’s doodles, but only because he practiced a lot. He smiles at the group and sighs. “How about after the posters we bake and then get our rooms situated? We still need to clean them properly and I need to take note of you guys so I have decent information.” He pauses for a minute and tapped the pencil lightly to his chin standing up with the posters. “You guys can play in the room, the toys are brand new, just don’t fight. I’ll be back soon.” And with that he left the room but not before giving off yet another gentle soft smile.
((There is no info in the profile thus far, since I kind of had to rush things a little, so don't go checking if ya want to know more untill I say they are done, however, any information will be given throught my writing))

Two children were being dragged, one carried, the other being pulled by their shirt, his loud kicking and screaming and small punches sadly notbeing enough to detter the adult currently holding the older twin, the girls loud cries and tiny punches hitting the males arm, while the boy was being dragged behind.

"Let her go!" A small voice cried, trying to reach to bite the males hand, his back length silver hair seeming wild, mangled and knoted, the female having two high pony tails of shoulder length matching silver hair, brushed and nicely done, though one of the pink bows was coming undone as she kicked with her legs, her bright light pink eyes brimming with tears as her silvery eyelashes had sprinkling of some of them.

The boy had glowing yellow-gold eyes, his eyebrows crunched down as he had a scowl on his pretty small face, as he tried stopping the man by digging his feet into the ground, it only doing half of it's intended purpose and making his feet burn and ache.

The man, whom was as nice as one could get, had heard that there was someone crazy enough to take in powered or unusual children, well to him there was nothing more unusual than these two, whom honestly just mostly caused trouble and made for nothing but tragedy. He felt bad for them, he really did, but he wasn't equiped with the necessary precautions or the training to help these orphans, whom didn't even know they were orphans yet.

He nocked on the door with his elbow, not saying a word to the children, one of which was very angry and the other very sad, both of which had thought he was nice, up untill he'd claimed their parents were dead.

The boy huffed, crossing his arms and looked up to the mansion that stood before them, seeming much bigger to his 10 and a half years than to the red haired 30 year old 6'7 man. The girl was also looking at it, reminding her of the castles in the stories her mum would say and how there was always a dragon and a princes to save, did this castle need a princes? She didn't want to be trapped here!

(Hopefully this is good enough to introduce my chars!)
Annaliese Beaucourt wrote:
Jolting as the brunette girl stormed into the room, Anna almost hid behind the table by instinct. Loud noises were a no-no, and it seemed that two of the children around her specialized in making loud and sudden noises. But then the girl sat quietly and drew, the white haired child looking over shyly as she was addressed. Or someone was. She wasn't sure who. "I-I'm Anna... Its nice to meet you, Liliath... Um... I like your drawing..." she managed to mumble out, cocking her head to the side slightly at the 'betrayer' comment. "Betrayed you..? I'm sorry about that.."

"I like that name, most people have stupid names. Thank you, that's my old house and that's my younger sister Bella. But I don't know where she is now, they seperated us after my parents died. Oh yes that old woman betrayed me, but she will regret it soon."

"it's alright I am not mad anymore." Liliath said making another drawing "Anna shall we play in your room?"

Edd heard the door knock from all the way down the longest hall to his new ‘office’. He spent a good 10 minutes cleaning and dusting it already and was proud of what he accomplished. He got up and straightened a few papers before walking out of the room, his footsteps can be heard from anywhere. When he got to the large door he had some trouble opening it due to the rusted hinges, but managed. “Hello?” He looked at the strange man with the children and tilted his head. The man was taller then him, much taller, but edd smiled softly still. “Can I help you?” He tried to come off as polite and sweet as possible to not scare the children.
Ziktia (played anonymously)

The whispering had told Ziktia that this place was right, but for the first time she doubted it. Only a little bit, and only because this house seemed really loud, but it was more uncertainty than she'd had toward it ever before.

Or, well, the place had gotten loud recently. The white-furred fox-creature had actually been hiding in the manor's library for a few hours, laying on top of one of the tall shelves. Her special book was in the bag she rested her head on, and she had another one, a mystery novel, specifically, in her hands.

She rolled her eyes and lashed her tail. All the noise was toward the front so far. Maybe she'd be lucky and nobody would bother her before they'd all quieted down. Dealing with people was stressful and scary.

Jason suddenly stared at Anna, who somewhat striked a conversation with the newcomer. He just stared at her for a few seconds without saying anything. "What's wrong with big letters? It's easier to see." He huffed, crossing his arms. It seemed like he huffed a lot. "I don't think they're too big!" Thus, he continued on his poster with a grin. It seemed as if he was actually having fun. But, as mostly everyone would suspect, all of the letters didn't fit. He pouted. "What did I do wrong?"

Liliath wrote:
Annaliese Beaucourt wrote:

"I like that name, most people have stupid names. Thank you, that's my old house and that's my younger sister Bella. But I don't know where she is now, they seperated us after my parents died. Oh yes that old woman betrayed me, but she will regret it soon."

"it's alright I am not mad anymore." Liliath said making another drawing "Anna shall we play in your room?"

Anna hummed in comprehension at the explanation. The drawing was nice, and she liked it. Lots of color, and it seemed like a pretty happy setting. "Regret it...? H-" she cut herself off from asking 'how'. She didn't want to know.

"You want to p-play in my room..?" she asked softly, taking a moment before nodding. "Sure," the white-haired girl decided quietly, standing up and nodding for Liliath to follow her.

When Jason heard they were about to go play, he suddenly panicked. "I-" Nothing came out of his mouth after that. He began to stare down at his ruined poster and frowned. He didn't want to be alone, but he obviously did not want to admit it. So, he sat through it. "It'd be weird if I played with girls, anyways.." he muttered to himself, rubbing his forehead.

Jason wrote:
When Jason heard they were about to go play, he suddenly panicked. "I-" Nothing came out of his mouth after that. He began to stare down at his ruined poster and frowned. He didn't want to be alone, but he obviously did not want to admit it. So, he sat through it. "It'd be weird if I played with girls, anyways.." he muttered to himself, rubbing his forehead.

Realizing that Jason had been talking to her at the same time that Liliath had been, her attention had only been focused on the newcomer, she turned around before they could even take a step towards the door. "J-Jason, would you.. um... would you like to p-play with us? I'm.. I'm not sure what toys are in my r-room, but I think that... we can find something?" she offered, looking just as blank-faced but a bit of hope sparked in her eyes. She obviously wanted to play with the both of them.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Orphanage For Wayward Youth

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus