Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » birdy's timelapses

So, timelapses are fun to watch

list of timelapses so we don't need to scroll down:
timelapse of mitsuki’s look of disgust
Here’s a sketch of my character Mitsuki, he usually looks very angry, so.
EB8-B5-E17-CA9-D-45-A0-9-A66-8-FE7-CE6-EB1-B2.png


timelapse of rouen being sad
CA717-BE1-17-A2-464-F-BF4-B-1335-E56-CE238.png


Since I sketched Mitsuki, figured that I shouldn’t neglect RouEn either ^^

Trying to decide how to put the signature took up more than half of the video I think.


timelapse of kano sleeping on a boat
1-BB2-D6-E0-FFCF-4886-87-EA-33-D29-CF6-B837.png


Tried watercolours in adobe. Didnt turn out as id like but its ok I think


timelapse of girl with really bright red hair
1-DA0-F264-37-B1-48-A7-A2-CB-84-B656-DC911-C.png



timelapse of a messy sketch of my boi kagaya
47-B7-A474-7-D43-4157-B539-F3-DB6940-DE28.png



timelapse of yuki doji fanart messy-ish drawing
B22-FABD2-274-F-467-D-959-D-95368-F513-F99.png



Been playing Onmyoji 5v5 lately and been having a lot of luck with yuki doji lately. heres a sketch of him

Pray to yuki doji so that I can win with him in future battles.

hes so cute.


timelapse of my character nine glaring because reasons
B786-B58-F-46-C6-474-B-9366-938517-DD7530.png


My character, Nine
Such a grump boi

And I'm always impressed with your work ugh 😍 STAN
100% agree with mercy.

*quietly looks at the subscribe button*
MercyInReach wrote:
Such a grump boi

And I'm always impressed with your work ugh 😍 STAN
giphy.gif

He is very grumpy, 24/7. XD

Awh, thanks!
StaticNightmares wrote:
100% agree with mercy.

*quietly looks at the subscribe button*

nah bro, my channel is emptier than...idk what’s empty. just a platform to link the video here hhh
Birdy99 wrote:
StaticNightmares wrote:
100% agree with mercy.

*quietly looks at the subscribe button*

nah bro, my channel is emptier than...idk what’s empty. just a platform to link the video here hhh

don't care I'm subscribed now anyway. C:
StaticNightmares wrote:
Birdy99 wrote:
StaticNightmares wrote:
100% agree with mercy.

*quietly looks at the subscribe button*

nah bro, my channel is emptier than...idk what’s empty. just a platform to link the video here hhh

don't care I'm subscribed now anyway. C:

hhh question is, does a size 0 exist in bbcode?

Edit: it exists
Birdy99 wrote:
StaticNightmares wrote:
Birdy99 wrote:
StaticNightmares wrote:
100% agree with mercy.

*quietly looks at the subscribe button*

nah bro, my channel is emptier than...idk what’s empty. just a platform to link the video here hhh

don't care I'm subscribed now anyway. C:

hhh question is, does a size 0 exist in bbcode?

Edit: it exists

XD
yeeeeeeees I love watching timelapses <333
I hit that subscribe button

It’s so cool to see what your characters look like from you! It’s like it’s right from your mind, you would know how your own character’s details more than anyone else.
DarkCrow wrote:
yeeeeeeees I love watching timelapses <333

giphy.gif

My emoji keyboard is broken now for some reason so- XD
SunnyD wrote:
I hit that subscribe button

It’s so cool to see what your characters look like from you! It’s like it’s right from your mind, you would know how your own character’s details more than anyone else.

giphy.gif
CA717-BE1-17-A2-464-F-BF4-B-1335-E56-CE238.png


Since I sketched Mitsuki, figured that I shouldn’t neglect RouEn either ^^

Trying to decide how to put the signature took up more than half of the video I think.
Birdy99 wrote:
So, timelapses are fun to watch

timelapse of mitsuki’s look of disgust
Here’s a sketch of my character Mitsuki, he usually looks very angry, so.
EB8-B5-E17-CA9-D-45-A0-9-A66-8-FE7-CE6-EB1-B2.png


timelapse of rouen being sad
CA717-BE1-17-A2-464-F-BF4-B-1335-E56-CE238.png


Since I sketched Mitsuki, figured that I shouldn’t neglect RouEn either ^^

Trying to decide how to put the signature took up more than half of the video I think.

You're amazing.

*wants to hug the sad one*

Timelapses do look so cool.
Ok, you've got 2 subscribers now. <3
The mood you managed to convey in that second piece is absolutely stunning :o
1-BB2-D6-E0-FFCF-4886-87-EA-33-D29-CF6-B837.png


Tried watercolours in adobe. Didnt turn out as id like but its ok I think
DarkCrow wrote:
The mood you managed to convey in that second piece is absolutely stunning :o

Thanks! XD I think its the snow?hhh, makes everything look sadder for some reason.
1-DA0-F264-37-B1-48-A7-A2-CB-84-B656-DC911-C.png



Was in the mood for red hair and a slightly more painterly look^^
Also, +contrast + saturation is oddly satisfying
Sooooo......daaaamnn....talented!

ILY!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » birdy's timelapses

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Libertine, Cass, Auberon, Copper_Dragon, Sanne, Dragonfire, Heimdall, Ben, Darth_Angelus