Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » birdy's timelapses

Birdy99 Topic Starter

Abigail_Austin wrote:
Sooooo......daaaamnn....talented!

ILY!

396d8cf19235b7b437d1067045a63b5a.gif
Gorgeous work, Birdy!!
I love watching your time lapses! It's very lovely to see the process of your art from beginning to end. :D
LakotaSiouxWarrior

You are a fablously talented artist. Hits subscribe button.
Birdy99 Topic Starter

47-B7-A474-7-D43-4157-B539-F3-DB6940-DE28.png

Just in the mood to draw my boi Kagaya
These are phenomenal, Birdy! Thank you so much for sharing not only your talent but your process. <3
Birdy99 Topic Starter

B22-FABD2-274-F-467-D-959-D-95368-F513-F99.png

Been playing Onmyoji 5v5 lately and been having a lot of luck with yuki doji lately.

Pray to yuki doji so that I can win with him in future battles.

hes so cute.
Birdy99 Topic Starter

B786-B58-F-46-C6-474-B-9366-938517-DD7530.png

My character, Nine
Loving your latest one, Birdy! It's stunning. I really adore the texture - or brush, I guess I would call it? Before the colour it reminded me of when I used charcoal. I miss it greatly, so this struck a chord. <3

Fantastic job.
Gotta RP with Nine someday because daaaamn I love her bearded vulture inspired eyes, it's not every day I see a character with coloured sclera.
Birdy99 Topic Starter

Demilicious wrote:
Loving your latest one, Birdy! It's stunning. I really adore the texture - or brush, I guess I would call it? Before the colour it reminded me of when I used charcoal. I miss it greatly, so this struck a chord. <3

Fantastic job.

Thank you! Dang, I was wondering what it looked like cause I knew it reminded me of another medium, but ye charcoal. I thought the brush I used for colouring look a bit like watercolour hhhh

You don't use charcoal now?
Birdy99 Topic Starter

Lucidus wrote:
Gotta RP with Nine someday because daaaamn I love her bearded vulture inspired eyes, it's not every day I see a character with coloured sclera.

tenor.gif

Up for it anytime.
Birdy99 Topic Starter

78-D67-FD5-C183-4-B0-E-A531-F1-B94-FA0-C62-F.png

Yanagi, a Naruto OC that I haven't given enough love to recently.
Birdy99 wrote:
Demilicious wrote:

Fantastic job.

Thank you! Dang, I was wondering what it looked like cause I knew it reminded me of another medium, but ye charcoal. I thought the brush I used for colouring look a bit like watercolour hhhh

You don't use charcoal now?

It reminds me of charcoal and admittedly at the end, of pastels. I was huge into charcoal and etching when I was younger and had the means. Now, not so much. I do miss making art that way, and the mess though. <3

Keep up your fantastic work, Birdy. <3
Birdy99 Topic Starter

ED6-CFA68-B123-4-EEC-B97-C-2-F7533-AF7780.png

The only OC I have that has children and is not an utter trash at parenting unlike his brother
Birdy99 Topic Starter

770-A7-AD8-D53-B-4-E87-8-D62-8-EB6-C6279613.png

saying goodbye to lineart...hopefully...maybe...no idea, need more practice i think
Birdy99 Topic Starter

110-DE31-D-C277-463-B-9-D3-D-E5-EAFC277-AE9.png

Honestly I just think its easier starting from a sketch on paper, but I'm not sure why. It just feels more comfortable for me I guess.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » birdy's timelapses

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus