Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Draw for the Person Above You (Traditional!)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aVVKBV5PAeXjQe2gIdE6fEOrdhrxts0Z/view?usp=drivesdk[/img] ]Here she is! ill claim Alexander bergenstain. I'm so sorry, character art is a new thing for me ( I draw plants and landscapes usually) but I think I kind of got her. I'd you need anything fixed don't hesitate to drop me a pm! I would really like any of The trio to be drawn. It doesn't matter which one, just one of them. Thank you.
Tugboattom wrote:
ill claim Alexander bergenstain. It probably won't look the best, but I'll try my best.

Not a claim! (Though I am getting back into the swing of drawing and may pick one up at some point)

Don't forget to add a couple of characters so that the next person can claim one and keep the chain of art moving!
(( woops, messed up.))
[Not a claim]
TugBoattom, thank you for the drawing!
[Not a claim]
Mathunga wrote:
[Not a claim]
((Thank you, glad you like it! I'll try to get better so I can make another one that's more skillfully done.))
Tugboattom wrote:
I would really like any of The trio to be drawn. It doesn't matter which one, just one of them. Thank you.

I'll claim them! ;D And I'll offer Phoenix or Cyrene!
Hello. I'd like to claim Cyrene. Will be offering any of my characters.

Here's the drawing.

Haha, just kidding. This is it. It's supposed to be Cyrene but looks like someone completely different. Sorry about that. 😬
{Not a claim}

Just thought I'd bump this 'cuz it is such a fun idea.
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Mathunga wrote:
Will be offering any of my characters.

I'll claim Mathunga!

I'll offer up
Cadi (Lady)
Jo (Lady)
or Ssyth (Boi) for anyone who's interested <3

ART LINK: Hope you like my take on Alexandra <3
Okay! Thanks to Kruhee I feel up to trying this again and making sure I do it in a proper time frame, so here goes!

I claim Ssyth!

In exchange I offer up

Aaron
Garnet
or
Amaranthine
I'd like to draw Garnet. This is what I have so far.
Offering up Ayut (who doesn't yet have a profile).

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Draw for the Person Above You (Traditional!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus