Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Draw for the Person Above You (Traditional!)

Y’know what? I’m feelin’ saucy; I definitely want to draw some more... I’ll go ahead and claim Henrik and Novalie for Mintelle! Watch this space for an update when I finish them!

ART EDIT:
Thanks for your patience! I psyched myself out a little. Th-they’re looking at a computer together!

I’ll put forward young Rho again, but if you’re also feeling saucy, how about trying Zeugma (a robot) or Mǔdān (a pangolin)? Could be fuuuun!
I'll claim Rho! Because why not? I apologize in advance for not being a master artist, but hey, we all learn... I'll update when I finish her!

Here she is! I wasn’t sure if dark hair meant dark brown or black, so I hope it’s not too bad.

I'll offer up either Hikaru, Yuuki, Zerachiel, or Miro, I suppose.
AmberShades

I'll Claim Zerachiel! :D

I'll Offer Any Of My Characters, Though I Would Love To See Hipi or Charlotte!

Woo! Finally Got Him Done!

LjiCH1O.jpg

Apologies About The Cartoon-ish Style! I Thought I'd Try Something New! :D

See more
I'll claim Hipi. Such a beautiful creature.

I'll offer Niju or Nasr

Edit:Sorry it took so long. Trying to do too many things at once.
Hipi
Q4fdjzc.jpg
I know Hipi is black I just didn't want to ruin the drawing with smudges.
Claiming Nasr - he looks fun to draw!

First time doing something like this, but these forums are inspiring me and I've been practicing! Here goes :D hope I don't butcher it.

I'd like to put forth Akilah, Ahn'naexi, or Fyonae

Edit: here it is, it was fun to try!
DarkCrow Topic Starter

BreezyDawn wrote:

First time doing something like this, but these forums are inspiring me and I've been practicing! Here goes :D hope I don't butcher it.

NOT A CLAIM

Hey Breezy, please don't forget to offer up some characters for the next person to doodle! <3
DarkCrow wrote:
BreezyDawn wrote:

NOT A CLAIM

Hey Breezy, please don't forget to offer up some characters for the next person to doodle! <3

Thank you! XD silly me
Claiming @BreezyDawn
I'm looking to challenge myself so I'm going to try and draw Ahn'naexi.

Offering: Plague, Lucy & Marisol

Art Edit: http://fav.me/ddrbyja
I hope you like this, I know it's not the character I originally set out to do, but I just found the ears too big of a struggle to complete, and I didn't want to leave you waiting any longer.
((Bump!))
DarkCrow Topic Starter

I'll claim Mintelle!
Need to crack open my sketchbook anyway x_x

I'll put up Eli, Kmy, or Morinth for consideration c:

(Blood Spatter warning) Plague for Mintelle!
DsXnpAn.png
I am claiming Eli! She is so cute <3

I will proffer Corina or Fyonae

Edit : I don't usually claim a character until I'm almost done drawing to make sure I can give it at least a good try. That's why it seems so quick. Also, I struggled with the tail sorry XD
Mintelle wrote:
Claiming @BreezyDawn

Art Edit: Will add the link when I have finished, stay tuned.
(I'm almost done, it's just finding the time to upload it)

Just a nudge for the drawing - I'm so excited to see it! <3
Mintelle wrote:
Claiming @BreezyDawn

Art Edit: Will add the link when I have finished, stay tuned.
(I'm almost done, it's just finding the time to upload it)

Just a nudge for the drawing - I'm so excited to see it! <3
BreezyDawn wrote:

I'll claim Corina! ;)

I'll offer Celestina or Akusoma! Or, anyone is fine, really!

Art Edit:

jcpl1A6.jpg

Apologies that took so long! I thought I had posted it here.
Not a claim!

I was so late in posting this I wanted to add it here to make sure people knew it existed and that I didn't just completely flake out.

I am so sorry this took way too long. The funny thing is I did it like five days after claiming but there was something wrong and I couldn't figure out what and I hated it and kept saying 'I'll fix it' but kept forgetting or getting distracted but I finally figured out what was wrong and it's fixed and I'm soooooorry it took so long I feel awful please don't hate meeeee!

Art

Evron for dianasaurdraws

NnIuPGV.jpg

I'll claim KingOfDorks' Celestina. Will offer any of my characters. Choose whichever one you like.
Not very good at drawing girl's faces and don't usually color my drawings, so this was a bit of a challenge for me.

No color
Slight color
Cleaned using drawing app (a bit oversaturated)
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Mathunga wrote:

I'll claim Fyonae. I'd like to offer any one of my characters. Just choose whichever you like.

Original drawing here (decided to draw her split-faced).

If you're interested:
I also used a tool called SitePal to animate her face. Here are the expressions: smile, "Back off", tryna be cute, sulk, grin.

Hi there! Please note that KingofDorks was the last person to post a claim, and as such, will be the person you are required to claim; If you'd like to claim BreezyDawn, you need to wait until they post another claim for someone else. :)

Edit: It was brought to my attention that I should add: If you cannot see the last person's post (as mentioned), please wait until someone else has claimed them and then feel free to claim that following person, just so no one gets confused on order or anything :o

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Mathunga wrote:
BreezyDawn wrote:

Edit : I don't usually claim a character until I'm almost done drawing to make sure I can give it at least a good try. That's why it seems so quick. Also, I struggled with the tail sorry XD

I'll claim Fyonae. I'd like to offer any one of my characters. Just choose whichever you like.

If you're interested:
I also used a tool called SitePal to animate her face. Here are the expressions: smile, "Back off", tryna be cute, sulk, grin.

**Not a claim**
Sorry for any confusion on the way things work but I just wanted to thank ya for the fun art anyway! Great job and the expressions were a new and fun twist <3
DarkCrow wrote:
Mathunga wrote:

If you're interested:

Hi there! Please note that KingofDorks was the last person to post a claim, and as such, will be the person you are required to claim; If you'd like to claim BreezyDawn, you need to wait until they post another claim for someone else. :)

Edit: It was brought to my attention that I should add: If you cannot see the last person's post (as mentioned), please wait until someone else has claimed them and then feel free to claim that following person, just so no one gets confused on order or anything :o

Sorry for the inconvenience!

I see. I misunderstood the directions. Thanks for correcting me. I've edited my previous post.
Mathunga wrote:
I'll claim KingOfDorks' Celestina. Will offer any of my characters. Choose whichever one you like.
Not very good at drawing girl's faces and don't usually color my work, so this was a bit of a challenge for me.

No color
Slight color
Cleaned using drawing app (a bit oversaturated)

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Draw for the Person Above You (Traditional!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus