Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What would your character like for Christmas?

Hey all! Let's play a fun Christmas themed game to help us get in the holiday spirit! Well, help me get in the holiday spirit. But you also! So here we go!

giphy.gif

Rules for this one are simple! Want to respond as a character? Do eet! Want to responds as your personal profile? Do eet! Want to respond in character? Do eet! Want to include multiple characters in the same post? Do eet! Want each character to have their own post? Do eet!

Just pick a character and tell us what they want Santa to bring them! Even characters who exist in universes that don't celebrate Christmas! Everyone is invited to participate regardless of AU, religion, whatever!
Are you ready?!

giphy.gif
"Oh my, well a break from all the shows and a pretty little shawl would sure be delightful!"
Chantal Delacroix (played anonymously)

"Receiving a new set of brushes or more acrylic paints would be a wonderful gift. You can never have too many of those as an artist, oui?"
Melissa Ann Winona Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

A little sister.
Kwan Jin (played by ELS1526)

"It would mean a lot to me if I could celebrate my first Christmas with someone, or something at the least since Donovan is usually not around by this time."
Bee (played anonymously)

“For Christmas, I would like to spend time with friends! Drinking hot cocoa and just hanging out all day and night. It doesn’t have to be Christmas day, though. I know people are busy. But some day close to Christmas would be fine by me.”
Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily)

“Money because I only have five coins in my equipment and adventuring is more costly than it looks...”
Cadence Coldwater (played by Dndmama) Topic Starter

kara-black-pink-flower-pritn-dress.jpg"Well, I do have a few new books on my list I haven't had a chance to pick up yet. Mostly I'd just like the time to read them and maybe practice the piano. I haven't been able to really play since...well...in any case, more free time would be really nice."
" a new bow would be amazing to get for Christmas or just to spend it with my folks"
Pluvio (played by Pantrane)

“Nothing could be sweeter than my long lost love.” He looks up into the blustery sky as if pondering old memories, but ruins the mood by adding, “or a new wand of curled wood and bright stone.”

gl-28459-1576710730.jpeg
SacchArine (played anonymously)

"Hmmm... Vanilla cake and butter noodles..." Miro mumbled before curling up in a little ball on the floor and closing his eyes, seemingly just taking a nap on the floor.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What would your character like for Christmas?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus