Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Diffrent colored Silk Cloak Raffle!!!!!!!!(CLOSED)

okay, agian
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 99.
Alright let's see.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 2.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 40.
JoJoApples wrote:
IN HONOR OF CHRISTMAS THERES NEW RULES

1. YOU MAY ROLL EVERY HOUR!
2. WINNING NUMBERS HAVE CHANGED! ALL DOUBLE NUMBERS (77, 66, 11, ECT...) TO WIN. SPECIFY WHICH CLOAK DESIRED!
3. THIS STARTS RIGHT NOW
4. GOOD LUCK! I WANT THESE CLOAKS GOOONE!

5. If you already won a prize, feel free to roll again! However, I must restrict you to three hours between rolls if you won a prize already, since you got something already lol.

6. QUOTE MAIN POST IF YOU WIN

7. Winners may win a max of two prizes

PS. these rules start now, so act like you havent rolled before. So if you just rolled, roll again now! Then an hour later, ect...

NEW PRIZES:

NOW A TOTAL OF:

Red cloaks out! Taking the last one off because its going to serve as a Christmas gift to someone who reaaaaaally wants it, and I really want them to have it. Thanks for understanding. Try rolling for the other cloaks!

ALL CLOAKS ARE NOW DOUBLE ROLLS (11, 22, ECT! SPECIFY WHICH YOU WANT IF YOU WIN!)

4 blue cloaks! JUST THESE LEFT

WINNERS
Green Enchanted Silk Cloak
  1. Aggy1231
  2. Crystaldragon126
  3. Deumeawyn
Red Enchanted Silk Cloak
  1. Juls
  2. DarkCrow
  3. Arcol
  4. Crystaldragon126
Blue Enchanted Silk Cloak
  1. Kungfu6453
Purple Enchanted Silk Cloak
  1. WintersFury
  2. LakotaSiouxWarrior
  3. StaticNightmares
Masquerade Mask
  1. Tusitala2017

Oh hey, my dirty dice did me some good XD
JoJoApples Topic Starter

Psyche wrote:
JoJoApples wrote:

2. WINNING NUMBERS HAVE CHANGED! ALL DOUBLE NUMBERS (77, 66, 11, ECT...) TO WIN. SPECIFY WHICH CLOAK DESIRED!
3. THIS STARTS RIGHT NOW

5. If you already won a prize, feel free to roll again! However, I must restrict you to three hours between rolls if you won a prize already, since you got something already lol.

PS. these rules start now, so act like you havent rolled before. So if you just rolled, roll again now! Then an hour later, ect...

NEW PRIZES:

NOW A TOTAL OF:

Red cloaks out! Taking the last one off because its going to serve as a Christmas gift to someone who reaaaaaally wants it, and I really want them to have it. Thanks for understanding. Try rolling for the other cloaks!

ALL CLOAKS ARE NOW DOUBLE ROLLS (11, 22, ECT! SPECIFY WHICH YOU WANT IF YOU WIN!)

WINNERS
  1. Aggy1231
  2. Crystaldragon126
  3. Deumeawyn
Red Enchanted Silk Cloak
  1. Juls
  2. DarkCrow
  3. Arcol
  4. Crystaldragon126
  1. Kungfu6453
  1. WintersFury
  2. LakotaSiouxWarrior
  3. StaticNightmares
Masquerade Mask
  1. Tusitala2017

Im going to allow it this time but Id prefer you to follow the rules and roll 2 dice in the future. The reason im allowing it is because you technically gave yourself a lesser chance to win...
JoJoApples wrote:
Psyche wrote:
JoJoApples wrote:

3. THIS STARTS RIGHT NOW

NEW PRIZES:

NOW A TOTAL OF:

WINNERS
  1. Aggy1231
  2. Crystaldragon126
  3. Deumeawyn
Red Enchanted Silk Cloak
  1. Juls
  2. DarkCrow
  3. Arcol
  4. Crystaldragon126
  1. Kungfu6453
  1. WintersFury
  2. LakotaSiouxWarrior
  3. StaticNightmares
Masquerade Mask
  1. Tusitala2017

Im going to allow it this time but Id prefer you to follow the rules and roll 2 dice in the future. The reason im allowing it is because you technically gave yourself a lesser chance to win...

Aw...god, I appreciate you allowing me to win x.x I didn't realize I didn't follow the rules. I have like..3 different raffles open XD and 2 of the 3 are..roll one dice. I kind of forgot, which is completely my fault x.x I am so sorry.
JoJoApples Topic Starter

Psyche wrote:
JoJoApples wrote:
Psyche wrote:
JoJoApples wrote:

3. THIS STARTS RIGHT NOW

NEW PRIZES:

NOW A TOTAL OF:

WINNERS
  1. Aggy1231
  2. Crystaldragon126
  3. Deumeawyn
Red Enchanted Silk Cloak
  1. Juls
  2. DarkCrow
  3. Arcol
  4. Crystaldragon126
  1. Kungfu6453
  1. WintersFury
  2. LakotaSiouxWarrior
  3. StaticNightmares
Masquerade Mask
  1. Tusitala2017

Aw...god, I appreciate you allowing me to win x.x I didn't realize I didn't follow the rules. I have like..3 different raffles open XD and 2 of the 3 are..roll one dice. I kind of forgot, which is completely my fault x.x I am so sorry.

All good don't worry
Blue cloak attempt!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 29.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 67.
Kungfu6453

Blue my favorite if I get lucky.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 23.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 32.
trying cause why not :3

edit: oh HELL my dumbass messed up the roll lmao. i'll take the l and try again later oops
rolled 2d100 and got a natural 41.
12 29
JoJoApples Topic Starter

2 blue cloaks left!

Raffle closes january first!
Kungfu6453

Blue my favorite color
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 51.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 95.
acertainly_pure

is this open? i think it's open
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 56.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 67.
Kungfu6453

Hello again. Blue
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 88.
Kungfu6453

JoJoApples wrote:

3. THIS STARTS RIGHT NOW

NEW PRIZES:

NOW A TOTAL OF:

WINNERS
  1. Aggy1231
  2. Crystaldragon126
  3. Deumeawyn
Red Enchanted Silk Cloak
  1. Juls
  2. DarkCrow
  3. Arcol
  4. Crystaldragon126
  1. Kungfu6453
  2. Tusitala2017
  3. Psyche
  1. WintersFury
  2. LakotaSiouxWarrior
  3. StaticNightmares
Masquerade Mask
  1. Tusitala2017

I got 88 blue please
JoJoApples Topic Starter

Kungfu6453 wrote:
JoJoApples wrote:

3. THIS STARTS RIGHT NOW

NEW PRIZES:

NOW A TOTAL OF:

WINNERS
  1. Aggy1231
  2. Crystaldragon126
  3. Deumeawyn
Red Enchanted Silk Cloak
  1. Juls
  2. DarkCrow
  3. Arcol
  4. Crystaldragon126
  1. Kungfu6453
  2. Tusitala2017
  3. Psyche
  1. WintersFury
  2. LakotaSiouxWarrior
  3. StaticNightmares
Masquerade Mask
  1. Tusitala2017

I got 88 blue please

Sorry Kung! Not going to allow this win for two reasons.

1. You haven't followed my rule and rolled 2 dice
2. You have already won before. I bent the rule for Psyche because she hadn't won before. I don't think its fair to do it for you considering you won once already. Sorry! Try again in three hours.
Lez goooooooo
edit: ignore this roll i made a mistake >.>
rolled 2d100 and got a natural 132.
93 39

Note: lez do dis

Lets try this againnnnnnn, i made a mistake in formatting the dice before, pls ignore that
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 44.

Note: dont mess up lol

rolled 1d100 and got a natural 21.

Note: hi

JoJoApples wrote:

3. THIS STARTS RIGHT NOW

NEW PRIZES:

NOW A TOTAL OF:

WINNERS
  1. Aggy1231
  2. Crystaldragon126
  3. Deumeawyn
Red Enchanted Silk Cloak
  1. Juls
  2. DarkCrow
  3. Arcol
  4. Crystaldragon126
  1. Kungfu6453
  2. Tusitala2017
  3. Psyche
  1. WintersFury
  2. LakotaSiouxWarrior
  3. StaticNightmares
Masquerade Mask
  1. Tusitala2017

Eyyyyyy I got 44, do I get a thing?
JoJoApples Topic Starter

8TigerBunnyTora wrote:
JoJoApples wrote:

3. THIS STARTS RIGHT NOW

NEW PRIZES:

NOW A TOTAL OF:

WINNERS
  1. Aggy1231
  2. Crystaldragon126
  3. Deumeawyn
Red Enchanted Silk Cloak
  1. Juls
  2. DarkCrow
  3. Arcol
  4. Crystaldragon126
  1. Kungfu6453
  2. Tusitala2017
  3. Psyche
  1. WintersFury
  2. LakotaSiouxWarrior
  3. StaticNightmares
Masquerade Mask
  1. Tusitala2017

Eyyyyyy I got 44, do I get a thing?

Yes ye dew!
nightmqre

I'm going to try again since it says I can..and why not? :D
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 10.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 6.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Diffrent colored Silk Cloak Raffle!!!!!!!!(CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus