Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Graphic Novel - Intangible

I have some very good news! I was recently taken in to freelance a new project for a short story author. I will be sketching and finishing a graphic novel for his short story series, Intangible. The author's name is Cody Toye.

This is my first attempt at freelancing, and at organizing a graphic novel. I did a rough sketch of a scene, and he submitted it to his publisher, and they loved it. So, soon I'll be signing a contract with them. It is an Independent Publisher called, Trestle, but they are growing. And I'm hoping to build some popularity off of this, and eventually go into doing something I love as my life's work.

Please feel free to check out the story, which can be found on amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, or any place like that. It is an e-reader story, but it's cheap. (Not forcing you to spend anything, just letting you know.) And, if you can, please spread this news around. I want it to be bigger when it finally releases. ^^
Kim Site Admin

Wow Kuroi! Many many Kudos to you! :D

Please keep us posted on how it is going?
That sounds awesome! Good luck with that. o:
This sounds awesome!! You really landed it big here. Do your best! I was actually given the opportunity to do some script-writing for a comic book, but I had a busy summer last year and it was intimidating, so I passed it up. Looking back on it, I really should have stuck with it. So do your best, Kuroi! I know you can do it! :D

Keep us posted! <3
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Congrats on getting such a great opportunity!

Keep posting updates on how things are going! :)
kuroi_neko Topic Starter

I will! Currently working on the Cover Art so we can start promoting. This is mostly why I have been behind in my RPs. Once I get a steady pace going, I'll do my best to keep up with them all!

I'll upload the cover art as soon as it's done, so you all can see!
kuroi_neko Topic Starter

A little sneak peek. You are the only ones who have seen even this much of it. 'Cause I love you all so much!
**I will go back and edit a bit, since this isn't the final product, so it might not look completely great**

page.jpg

page-1.jpg

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Graphic Novel - Intangible

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus